Chīkara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It's funny, always when I make a thread I see Naruto fanboys saying that Sasuke can never beat Naruto
when I come with good counters and logical facts they suddenly leave the thread and never reply again or
they say I need to cry more because Naruto > Sasuke.

Now all I ask for is a logical reason why Naruto > Sasuke, yes Sasuke has a time limit but how much 2-3 minutes ?
Basically everything in range is getting blitzed.. this can be backed up by mangafacts *Cough* Madara being blitzed twice *Cough* not to mention he has flying capabilities with Susano'o perfected enton manipulation to the point where he is able to do to, cut, pierce and create webs. It isn't like he is going to lose because he has a time limit he can comfortably fight without it and wait till it's back.

It's pretty much confirmed that those bunshins ain't shit, thye got blitzed through by kaguya like it was nothing, even if they attack Sasuke he can just swap with one of them and save himself.. sadly no naruto fanboy is able to give a proper reply.

But

''Rasengan city buster GG'' pathetic.

So my question how can Naruto beat Sasuke ?

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They are equal... they just have different attributes that make them strong.. its 50/50 either way there is no sure winner..

you complain about naruto fanboys but you sasuke fanboys do the same thing -.-

first off there are still a lot of factors we have to consider on each side and we need more info on sasukes eye tech and we have barely seen the potential of naruto's techs either..

Reactions: Sugiyama

ministerC4

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lelz, tell me who barely managed to survive 10 panels with kaguya, and who managed to survive 2 chapters?
But regardless your clearly an emo attention *****, so I'll leave and wait for you to say something asexual:coffee:

Chīkara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lelz, tell me who barely managed to survive 10 panels with kaguya, and who managed to survive 2 chapters?
But regardless your clearly an emo attention *****, so I'll leave and wait for you to say something asexual:coffee:
2 chapters faking to be captured and waiting for Sasuke that is.

Bieber

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're better off posting something like this in the Versus Colosseum. The chances of you actually getting a good reply are quite low in the NDS.

EVlL

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sure he can't. so far if they got into a fight, sasuke won it. and ashura has never won against indra. indra lost to ashura (which was stated by BZ) not in a fight, but in a competition to be the next leader of nishuu.

Status
Not open for further replies.