Naruto becoming Hokage

ShortShadow

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought about it, and it seems all hokages but Naruto have reached Jounin rank before becoming hokage(correct me if i'm wrong..).

If so, how come Naruto becomes a Hokage straight for a genin rank?

ᴍᴏᴏғʏ

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with Madara, and we also don't know what happened during the timeskip, perhaps due to his actions in the war, he was promoted to Jounin, a double ranking just like Neji in the fillers where not only did he become Chuunin, he was skipped to Jounin. From then on, he received Kageship after Kakashi.

Tarinth

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was a huge timeskip before he became hokage. So there's a chance he already became jonin.
Actually, it's not just a chance, it's practically guaranteed.

Anyways, saving the village and then the entire world, and being far more powerful than any kage
that ever lived and more inspiring to all ninja might be cause enough to ignore the norm.

ShortShadow

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was a huge timeskip before he became hokage. So there's a chance he already became jonin.
Actually, it's not just a chance, it's practically guaranteed.

Anyways, saving the village and then the entire world, and being far more powerful than any kage
that ever lived and more inspiring to all ninja might be cause enough to ignore the norm.
Thanks, this pretty much settles it.
I simply haven't read the manga (at all. I Simply love Japenese, so I can't stand Naruto without it.. It just makes everything cooler :p) so i don't know how and when he became hokage, only that he did.

Young Vongola

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehhh being the saviour of the world probably just has its perks. But if he HAD to be jonin, he probably moved up in the ranks while Kakashi was hokage.

LogicnoJutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama was never a Genin, Chunin, or Jonin.

Neither was Tobirama

Ninja ranks are for fodders.

Sasuke gave that shit up and Naruto skipped grades

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some businessmen need to constantly work and go through all development stages of their business saving and investing, and gradually make money to become millionaires/billionaires. While some can instantly reach that position with one successful business idea surging in finance.

Some people need to spend ages to reach to a major position in a company like managing director and CEO, while some can achieve the same with a single noteworthy accomplishment.

Some students need to consistently perform in everything throughout their education period to get an admission in a top ranking college. While some can do the same with just one brilliant achievement. Some students need to pass all stages of education with outstanding records to be successful in life while some can just hit it once to make it big.

Some musicians need to pass entire X Factor to be popular and successful as musicians, while some can just make it big and get in sight of producers and record labels with a couple of hit YouTube videos.

I could go on but you already know where I'm going with this. I hope you understand the correlation I've given.