LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First off I am going to start by saying if you think boruto manga isn’t canon this thread ain’t for you..

secondly if you read the bourto manga it was a point in the naruto/bourto fight were naruto took his arm off meaning he never got the hishi arm, but as we can see it’s been something underneath the wraps. I was thinking he’s using chakra to keep form of a arm, but after getting his chakra drained plus all of his chakra extracted and used as an attack against him and it still never losing form got me thinking again could it really be chakra.

Again he clearly takes half his arm off in the fight with bourto and he’s not the type of guy to be using ninja tech for all these years plus if you take into account he like to get things done by the ninja way and if that’s the cast then what have he been using then?

I feel like after knowing sasuke wasn’t getting one he changed his mind about the hishi arm just need to help and figuring out what he been hiding under the wraps

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
eyes, arms.

they're all detachable.

that's what I think about Naruto's arm too. That it is only a chakra arm. Which begs to question, why the heck doesn't Sasuke just use a susanoo arm? Oh yeah... tooo busy paralleling Guts from Berserk. Oh wait, he has prosthetic on his arm now so why doesn't Sasuke do it too?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People remove and attach arms made from Hashirama's cells all the time. Naruto removing it doesn't mean anything really.
It’s pretty safe to assume that Naruto’s prosthetic arm isn’t anything like Obito’s or Madara’s. Otherwise they would’ve just slapped it onto Naruto right away. Especially since Kurama can physically heal his host, much like how Madara just casually slapped Zetsu’s arm onto himself.

Prometheus 2000

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s pretty safe to assume that Naruto’s prosthetic arm isn’t anything like Obito’s or Madara’s. Otherwise they would’ve just slapped it onto Naruto right away. Especially since Kurama can physically heal his host, much like how Madara just casually slapped Zetsu’s arm onto himself.
They had to make him an arm from scratch. In case it wasn't obvious, pretty much all the Zetsu withered away after the war. Why would Sakura say that they were almost finished making an arm for Sasuke with Hashirama's cells but Naruto's would be different when he's a better match for the arm?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They had to make him an arm from scratch. In case it wasn't obvious, pretty much all the Zetsu withered away after the war. Why would Sakura say that they were almost finished making an arm for Sasuke with Hashirama's cells but Naruto's would be different when he's a better match for the arm?
Wrong, they chose to make him a new arm from scratch and if you read carefully you’d know that I wasn’t saying anything contrary to that. Madara’s Zetsu arm was perfectly intact after his death and they could’ve just transplanted that arm onto Naruto, if we’re being honest here. And afterwards, harvested the modified Zetsu cells from Madara’s chest to make a whole new prosthetic for Sasuke as opposed to making both of them from scratch.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People remove and attach arms made from Hashirama's cells all the time. Naruto removing it doesn't mean anything really.
Wasn’t the only person who did that was obito and wasn’t it WZ and hashi combined or I’m I wrong?

Well I just read the rest of the post and I kind of agree but I don’t think he’s using a arm and if he is I don’t think it’s connected to him like obito’s or madara. I feel it’s more like a prosthetic arm if he do got one but and all honesty that would be lame and a chakra arm would be way better

Last edited:

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
eyes, arms.

they're all detachable.

that's what I think about Naruto's arm too. That it is only a chakra arm. Which begs to question, why the heck doesn't Sasuke just use a susanoo arm? Oh yeah... tooo busy paralleling Guts from Berserk. Oh wait, he has prosthetic on his arm now so why doesn't Sasuke do it too?
I think keeping up a susanoo arm would be a big chakra drain after a while he would do better just making a new one, but I feel like he won’t do this to atone for what he done back when they were kids not like he need to though.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
are you trying to say Katasuke Tōno was trying to perfect the cybernetic arm or rather somthing similar to want kawakii is????? for naruto....

i mean hash cells are hard to control and arnt very durable. only thing they provide is stronger Life force\handseals. but a organic robo cop arm is lvl up....

but i still believe naruto rn has hash arm, how else is he suppose work or jerk off on his laptop.

Last edited: