romeboii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dont you think that it's good to have an antagonist who has there own goals. Just because the goal is not take over the worldl, kill everybody does not mean they are not great and unique in the own right. Nagato wanted to force the world into peace that was not eternal he was going against the world but you could tell he was not all bad when he spoke so it was not an incredible thing for him to get turned and see the error of his ways. He tried to reach peace with yahiko a
Person similar to naruto seeing that again cause a change. Obito come on man he put on a good front till he got unmasked but it is obito he was just like naruto at a point it is to obvious he had to be redeemed if no one else it would be him. Madara i dont know because he has a strong will much stronger than the others so i cant see him getting redeemed but he was originally a kind man i cant she that coming back but as long as a character who has always been evil and was not pushed and forced to it get redeemed im cool

Reactions: Gintõki1

romeboii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The con is that they can be TNJ-ed
They are put on the road to change from the beginning pain stopped and talked to naruto about his goal even asked naruto what he woul do. These people are not pure evil in no way they are on the fence there better than danzo if you ask me he is truly evil. But i believe if obito did not change sides and he was simply killed as he was people would not like it because of his past self. Madara i honestly believe is beyond redemption he is like sasuke and itachi mixed. All the anger and hate of sasuke but the calm and coolness of itachi he does not doubt what he does like itach with killing his family

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are put on the road to change from the beginning pain stopped and talked to naruto about his goal even asked naruto what he woul do. These people are not pure evil in no way they are on the fence there better than danzo if you ask me he is truly evil. But i believe if obito did not change sides and he was simply killed as he was people would not like it because of his past self. Madara i honestly believe is beyond redemption he is like sasuke and itachi mixed. All the anger and hate of sasuke but the calm and coolness of itachi he does not doubt what he does like itach with killing his family
If you have a villain who doesnt have peace in mind like Joker even 10 Narutos cant TNJ him.

romeboii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you have a villain who doesnt have peace in mind like Joker even 10 Narutos cant TNJ him.
None of these people are like joker who is a maniac whos only goal is chaos and murder pain was truly kind his village loved him obito wanted a dream world mpre for himself if you ask me. But when he saw naruto he started to see himself and a new possibility that he didnt see before. Madara is actually crazy and not kind he believes in himself not naruto not hashirama not anyone but himself and his goals you cant change a man like him who is confident to the core. He has not shown any signs of caring what any one else wants

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
None of these people are like joker who is a maniac whos only goal is chaos and murder pain was truly kind his village loved him obito wanted a dream world mpre for himself if you ask me. But when he saw naruto he started to see himself and a new possibility that he didnt see before. Madara is actually crazy and not kind he believes in himself not naruto not hashirama not anyone but himself and his goals you cant change a man like him who is confident to the core. He has not shown any signs of caring what any one else wants
I wish they were like joker.