Kushina Chan

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hey guys!
This thread is all about Naruto manga and anime.
Manga has its own advantages and anime have its own, so it is always difficult to say which is more good.
Now i want your suggestion that manga is good or anime.
i think manga is more good because if is do not even have colors only black color in that time too we got more excited than we got on anime.

Good luck to all of you.

TheSageOfNinetails

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It all depends on quality.

When animators take their time and focus on details, anime seems better to me, personally.

But when they skip steps, leave things out, etc, it bothers me, but manga is usually consistent since its drawn out by one person or one particular group who actually take pride in their work.

But, typically, I find anime better.

Gold Lightning

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hmm, seeing the animations, hearing the characters voices and feeling the emotion that comes with it, being able to understand and see everything clearer, the extra detail that's added - including filler scenes, seeing everything in colour and getting hear the sound effects and enjoy fight scenes. Plus we get awesome intros and outros.

Compared to...

Black and white still pages that you finish reading in 2 minutes and sometimes can never tell what's fully going on, on the page due to too many things happening at once, also getting different translations which say completely different things, and having to read from right to left. -_____-

Compare the Madara vs the Ninja Alliance episode - Manga version vs the Anime version and then you'll get your answer on which is better.