DESTRUCTO

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still keep the theory in the back of my mind that Minato is the son of Tsunade and Dan. Which would make Naruto both Senju and Uzumaki.

soulreaper11

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in a way they are not but if you were to look at the family tree some one of naruto relative might be related but not naruto or some crap like that

SebastionM

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what tsunade is way older than minato!
I'm sorry, I think im getting a little mixed up...When they did that flash back about tobi attacking the village it f***** up my whole timeline. Doesn't help that Tsunade was no where to be found during all that. But, minato was to old...so it wasn't really possible.

Last edited:

Akatsuki wise guy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry, I think im getting a little mixed up...When they did that flash back about tobi attacking the village it f***** up my whole timeline. Doesn't help that Tsunade was no where to be found during all that. But, minato was to old...so it wasn't really possible.
it really depends if u think tsunade was pregs before dan died though i doubt it big time but still always a possibility.

DESTRUCTO

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not saying its true, I just keep it in the back of my mind. Tsunade is in her fifties when she encountered Naruto at thirteen. Minato was in his early twenties when Naruto was born. Making Tsunade in her twenties when Minato was born. Time wise, it is definitely possible. Once again I'm not saying it as fact, but it is plausible.

Minato kinda looks like Dan. Plus he has some jutsu similarities to Tobirama.

If you read this and the following couple of pages, the way they talk about Minato is very interesting.