Naruto and Tsunade distant relatives?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok for some of you who know this Mito Uzumaki was the wife of the first hokage and we all also know that Tsunade is the grandaughter of Mito Uzumaki is it possible that naruto and tsunade can be related somehow?

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
of course, shes part uzumaki and senju you know?

hashirama married mito uzumaki and had a son and that son had tsunade so shes senju and uzumaki thus being related to naruto.

Rot

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
of course, shes part uzumaki and senju you know?

hashirama married mito uzumaki and had a son and that son had tsunade so shes senju and uzumaki thus being related to naruto.
hmm..so her father was senju/uzumaki? i see..tsuande is going to be the next so6p..it will be revealed her mother was an uchiha..:scorps:

even if tsuande wasn't uzumaki and just senju..the two clans are distant relatives anyway..her being half uzumaki just makes it that closer..

ew..that means her family married cousins

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmm..so her father was senju/uzumaki? i see..tsuande is going to be the next so6p..it will be revealed her mother was an uchiha..:scorps:

even if tsuande wasn't uzumaki and just senju..the two clans are distant relatives anyway..her being half uzumaki just makes it that closer..

ew..that means her family married cousins
This is also a Japanese manga that is made in Japan... Where it's legal and perfectly acceptable to marry your cousins. Only in America do we consider it "gross".

Sunite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont see them not being relatives because the way Hokages are picked are usually down a line of a family such as the Senju and such... So it's possible for Uzumaki Clan, Naruto, to take the Hokage title...