Naruto and Sealing Jutsus

Laassee

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I couldn't find any other threads about Naruto and Sealing Jutsus..

Is it just me, or is there anyone else miss that Naruto should get more knowledge / learn Sealing Jutsus?
He is from a Clan which is specialized in Sealing Jutsus. Then why haven't Naruto tried to find any "secrets" about his Clans Sealing Jutsus?
(I know he didn't know his Clan was specialized in Sealing Jutsus before he had speaked with his mother.)

Was he too obsessed by getting stronger, that he didn't want to find out anything from his Clan?

If you know any reason, please shout it out for me so I understand! :)
And please don't hate because a real similar thread already exist! : o

Skeletor

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sealing jutsus are very hard to learn and harder to perfect.
And after Naruto has learned about his clan's speciality, he would have automatically wanted to learn more about them. But he cant, because there is a world war goin on..

Un Gaara

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I believe he will learn some, look how many his parents knew and how much more versitile and stronger they got. The only problem is who will reach him the Uzumaki sealing Justus? Is there anyone left alive that still knows them?

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I couldn't find any other threads about Naruto and Sealing Jutsus..

Is it just me, or is there anyone else miss that Naruto should get more knowledge / learn Sealing Jutsus?
He is from a Clan which is specialized in Sealing Jutsus. Then why haven't Naruto tried to find any "secrets" about his Clans Sealing Jutsus?
(I know he didn't know his Clan was specialized in Sealing Jutsus before he had speaked with his mother.)

Was he too obsessed by getting stronger, that he didn't want to find out anything from his Clan?

If you know any reason, please shout it out for me so I understand! :)
And please don't hate because a real similar thread already exist! : o
Naruto was training to lern how to control his Kyuubi Mode, he never actually finished hi training because he went straight into the war. Bee only let Naruto into the war to get hands on learning for his new form. Naruto was studying the seal used on the first edo tensei he beat so maybe it's one of the things he learned from the Bijuus and Jinchuurikis. Naruto knows his mom's clan was scattered, it's not like he's going to forget about the war and look across the land for them. You forgot to say Naruto never looked up Minato's clan even tho he found out Minato was his dad in the Pain arc.

Laassee

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sealing jutsus are very hard to learn and harder to perfect.
And after Naruto has learned about his clan's speciality, he would have automatically wanted to learn more about them. But he cant, because there is a world war goin on..
Ofc he don't have time while the war is on, but why haven't tried to find out about his Clan earlier? I think he would have been able to find out that his Clan is specialized in Sealin Jutsus if he had asked or something..

Naruto was training to lern how to control his Kyuubi Mode, he never actually finished hi training because he went straight into the war. Bee only let Naruto into the war to get hands on learning for his new form. Naruto was studying the seal used on the first edo tensei he beat so maybe it's one of the things he learned from the Bijuus and Jinchuurikis. Naruto knows his mom's clan was scattered, it's not like he's going to forget about the war and look across the land for them. You forgot to say Naruto never looked up Minato's clan even tho he found out Minato was his dad in the Pain arc.
Well, point taken! Didn't think about Minato! Was focusing about his Sealing-Clan D:

Viewtiful

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No he said that the death seal is the best sealing justu's a non jinchuuriki can use. Naruto still hasn't learnt "that" justu yet. That could possibly be a sealing justu
Actually, no he didn't. Not only is that not what he said, but plain untrue. For example, Mito sealed the entirety of Kurama within herself, which is obviously above Minato's Dead Demon Seal. Minato said this exactly, "This is a seal that only I, as a non-Jinchuriki, can use".

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yes naruto is a dud, so was kushina..but she was a reputable shinobi, its not that his incapable of learning sealing jutsu's...there is no1 that could teach him..there hasn't been anything on the uzumaki's, which i find kinda stupid since the show is called naruto yet they don't explore his clan when they explored the shit out of uchiha's also abit on the hyuga, the bug, dog n fat clans

..he did ask nagato about his absorbing jutsu so maybe a uzumaki did pass something onto him? who knows

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Actually, no he didn't. Not only is that not what he said, but plain untrue. For example, Mito sealed the entirety of Kurama within herself, which is obviously above Minato's Dead Demon Seal. Minato said this exactly, "This is a seal that only I, as a non-Jinchuriki, can use".
sealing the fox inside som1 isnt the same as sealing away the fox..the half of the fox that minato sealed away is gone forever..mito merely became the host of the body like kushina did