Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even though I have been trolling Sasuke fans today (don't worry I was trolling Naruto last week) I have to hand it to both, after all is said and done:

This final fight hasn't let me down at all (particularly today's chapter) Seeing these two slug it out to within an inch of their lives without all the avatars and oversized jutsu brought that old nolstalgic feeling back and has restored my faith in Kishi once again.

I thoroughly enjoyed what I read today and it's almost bitter sweet that we are down to the end. But let me get down to meat of this Thread:

Uzumaki Naruto:
You must be registered for see images

When I first began reading/watching this manga I found Naruto to be completely annoying. But his can do attitude and encouraging nature eventually grew on me and I found myself like him more and more. Though he can be a bit preachy, his struggle with Kurama, being recognized by his village and eventually accepted by those he called friends has always kept me on good terms with his character througout the series.

Uchiha Sasauke:
You must be registered for see images

In Part 1 I liked Sasuke Uchiha way more than Naruto. He had a clear goal. Kill Itachi and avenge his clan. His dark demeanor was a perfect offset to Naruto's prankster style. After his fight with Itachi and then with Danzo I found his reasons for fighting somewhat lacking. His fighting style is supurb, his moveset is versatile but then when he recieved his MS, EMS, and Rinnegan and I felt like all his other abilities fell by the wayside along with his overall attitude.

Still he had been there since the begining and as much as I may dislike him, there was still a small part of me that hoped he would find his way back to the light (I still do)

Conclusion: Depsite their reasons for fighting or how they aquired their powers these two are by far the best shinobi in the series and no matter how much I may have griped about the war, the plot or these 2 characters in the past. They will still be missed when all is said and done.

Thanks for reading. :bye: