Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
kinda hard given that there's hardly anything about ashura and indra beyond filler. im betting that ashura and indra would win though. hagaromo gave ashura a "gift," which I'm guessing was all of the bijuus. Hagoromo himself said that he believes cooperation was the ultimate power, so ashura's 9 tailed beast SHOULD make him stronger than a juubi host. With the consistent narrative being that "ashura = indra," it's safe to assume both were stronger than Juubi hosts.

So, according to hype and the message kishi's tried to send, ashura and indra would neg naruto and sasuke.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ashura received all of Hagoromo’s Six Paths chakra, while Naruto and Sasuke only received portions from a ghost.

Plus Indra he was said to have been close to Indra’s strength before obtaining it.

Indra obviously rivaled Six Paths Ashura, so there’s no way Naruto and Sasuke can win.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We haven't really seen the full potential of Ashura and Indra but I would still give it to them. Other people here explained pretty well why they would win so I am not gonna copy them and stuff, just go read their replies I guess. Too lazy to write it myself XD

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The originals, one given full powers and RSM, while the other inherited Hogaromo's powerful chakra gene and matched the former. They were so strong that they started to reincarnated, are you serious with this match up?

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Ashura and Indra are the descendents directly from Hagoromo, The Sage Of Six Paths, meanwhile Naruto and Sasuke only recieved a tiny bit of power from deceased Hagoromo. Basically what @Animegoin san said.