[Theory] Naruto and Sasuke [Friendship]

GreenDay

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last chapter was really good and showed that Sasuke changed and when he said that he lost he said not about the fight but about Naruto's words Naruto changed everyone , everyone only Madara was untouchable , Nagato , Konan , Obito and now even Sasuke and he won with that but , this is not my theory look down:

You must be registered for see images

Here you see what Hagoromo says that Indra's and Ashura's bodies were destroyed , the final as i think was that both died in the battle ... they destroyed each other... their chakra was too strong for their bodies

here you see they used their last chakra to attack

and here you see

they just lost hands nothing else i think they didn't want to kill each other already after they moved to Taijutsu
Sasuke already knew that he could kill Naruto but he couldn't delete his ninja way or they were stronger then Indra and Ashura as we know they moved through long road and they have both got powers which they took from others Sasuke's technique which was given to him by Hashirama and his DNA from Kabuto (became like Hagoromo with the DNA) , Naruto is from Uzumaki and they can resist to a great and strong chakra (Ashura wasn't Uzumaki) so maybe its first or second version i don't know it are just my thoughts what do you think ???

DISCUSS ! ! !