Naruto and One piece question need help

Taileduchiha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it possible for Luffy to knock out Kurama with his conqueror's haki ,making Naruto's attempt to use the nine tails chakra futile ?. I've never watch One piece so I don't know, but if not please Explain I would very much like to know :) thank you

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. There is no way to know if haki is effective on bijjus or Naruto or any Ninja for that matter at all besides speculations.They seem to affect only nameless characters anyway.

These two are different universe. Rules of one verse are not applicable on another. And for that reason such comparisons between powers of two different mangas/cartoons/animes/shows are not allowed here.

Nope. Conquerors Haki only works on nameless characters. You can't affect a main character with it, no matter how hard you try.
lol, so true. Besides Orochimaru's tried something similar to that on kid Naruto and Sasuke and didn't succeed for long. Naruto brushed it off due to sheer audacity and Sasuke managed to break it the same and never been affected since. Even Sakura wasn't affected much and that says something. Kurama is too seasoned to care.

Last edited:

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. I take it you are in a debate with some OP fan who told you that?

Conquerors has been shown to only knock out fodder. The worst it can do is send Kurama a bit of a chill, wavering his will slightly, but even that much is a reach, maybe if Shanks was the one doing it.