NukaCola

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some time ago i made a thread wondering if Naruto was gonna be the only one to be remembered in history but this page seem answer that

You must be registered for see images

But i guess he is gonna go in history as the 7th hokage and not as Naruto.

Swagdara Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I understand this. You're not gonna write in detail how the whole Juubi came to be with step by step on how to summon it again. Lol jk

But this is probably something that was written centuries after Naruto's death with whatever knowledge was left over time.

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We all know that Sasuke was apart of it. Kishimoto just mentioned Naruto because he wanted to portray him as the hero of his generation, which he is. Feats from the war are still in place.

TrollKing

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, that's just how history portraits heroes, after all nobody wants a hero that needs help.

You must be registered for see images
So6p took the credit of his brother. Minato alone used the ultimate jutsu without help and finished nine tails in like 10 seconds

TrollKing

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We all know that Sasuke was apart of it. Kishimoto just mentioned Naruto because he wanted to portray him as the hero of his generation, which he is. Feats from the war are still in place.
Part of it?? Kiki doesn't consider sasky a hero, only "help of a fodder"(dispelling IT) Lol