super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Naruto and Konohamaru uses harem jutsu in Boruto in the past, they are wearing clothes. That is completely wrong, since never in Naruto and Naruto Shippuden do they wear clothes when using harem jutsu.

This is a detail that the animators of Boruto got wrong. Well I guess that is no surprise since they messed up Jiraiya acting like he knows nothing about Byakugan, Sharingan and Rinnengan. Jiraiya acting like Urashiki is weaker than Nagato, since he never even thought of using Sage Mode.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Their sexy/harem jutsu was always done wrong even in the original Naruto series (even when naked) in my opinion. Why, you ask?

Because...

Why do Naruto and Boruto need to transform into a girl that looks like themselves?! I mean, the least they could do is lose the whiskers! By keeping the same iconic blonde hair and whiskers, they effectively kill any immersion into the illusion of an attractive naked girl that a guy is supposed to experience (since the blonde hair, blue eyes and whiskers act as a dead giveaway to the fact that the girl is actually Naruto/Boruto (a.k.a not actually a girl)).

Instead of transforming into obvious girl versions of themselves, they should transform into naked versions of real girls that they actually know.

In other words, Naruto's sexy/harem jutsu should have had him turning into a naked Sakura, or a naked Ino, or naked Hinata, etc...

Boruto should be transforming into naked Sarada, naked Sumire, etc...