Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
this is has been done, naruto and jman win. you really have to wait for sasukes power up. Right now hes worthless. I like him, i admit hes one of my favorites, but putting him against naruto is like putting iruka against madara and sasuke is iruka in this case. Case closed

UncagedkillaG

Regular
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto can solo, mass clones with tbb, jman is just the icing on the cake with ma and pa and sage mode

I can understand why sasuke fanboys would disagree, with susanoo and amaterasu

Understand this though, sasuke could avoid amaterasu, jiraiya is faster than sasuke, especially in sage mode
hiding in susanoo won't work either, one swamp of the underworld ends that

I didn't mention tsukuyomi cause ma and pa negate genjutsus and neither are jinchuriki

HNIC

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
two loses vs. two winners, both Sasuke and Orochimaru have defeated Naruto and Jiraya in their attempts to have them return. Everytime Naruto have met Sasuke he has lost and last time Jirya fought Orochimaru was laid out on the floor. This is as much proof as we need to know who would win in the end.

SashaUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's comes down to whether Orochimaru can contain BM Naruto... Sasuke and Jiraiya will be the support here imo... not undermining their strength in any way, Jiraiya is the man who single handedly took on 6 paths on Pain without any knowledge of his abilities... And Sasuke with unknown powers of the new EMS. But it still comes down to Orochimaru's containment of bijuu mode.

If all goes as planned, Jiraiya deals lots of damage to Sasuke and Orochimaru. Then Sasuke finishes Jiraiya with genjutsu (J-man's big weakness), Naruto takes down fatigued Sasuke, Beaten up Oro vs BM Naruto, I think Naruto wins...

But nothing in Naruto goes as planned... so... I dunno...