naruto and hinata

chalong

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey guys and gals! Do you think Naruto and Hinata would end up together? I was so touched with the recent update, when naruto saved hinata and hinata was so sure he was the real naruto and so on...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMG i hope so they would be a great couple
This is what i think is going to happen i think sakura will fall for naruto (for real this time) and he will just reject her and go be with Hinata and hopefully she want knock him unconscious

Sophie Ezra

Veteran
Kin
719💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Welcome to NB & well i could not choose but i would have to say that Sakura would be good for Naruto but then again maybe it would be best for it to be Naruto and Hinata but i wish that Sakura could be with Sasuke

Myth

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It could certainly go well with the whole "I change the ways of the Hyūga clan" thing that Naruto goes on about during his fight with Neji in the Chūnin Exams. If Naruto was to marry into the main house as the Hokage he'd have a considerable amount of influence on the Hyūga.

Unless of course Hinata is no longer considered part of the main house, then he'd just end up with someone that has always admired and respected him. Either way it just seems a better pairing than Naruto and Sakura in my eyes.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto X Hinata cannot happen. Hyuga clan keep their kekkei genkai within their clan. And naruto is a uzumaki, and hinata is a hyuga, their baby will be a mixed breed, thats bad.
i think naruto will get sakura and sasuke will get karin.
And hinata may be married to neji.

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who knows :|, i can only hope NaruSaku will happen (no offence, just my opinion)
its kishi who decides who gets with who.:|
not us. :|