Deidara...

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The topic is not very original in fact it is very generic, but i think that the proof is very solid reasoning for the following.

point 1- the nine-tailed fox that was sealed inside of naruto is nothing but yang chakra.

in the above chapters jiraiyah and W/E that frogs name is are discussing the nine-tails composition in both the seal and in naruto. it is stated that the nine-tails is nothing but chakra. and that naruto can not control it.

(read all the way through page 5)

notice that pein's chakra control is probably much better than that of any of the med nins since he has to control 6 different bodies over long distances. at such a close range naruto should have instantly become his blonde haired puppet (no pun intended lol)
but sage mode allows him to control chakra to a whole new extent.

and with that in mind it makes you wonder how long will it be before naruto can use sage mode to bend the fox to his will and take his place as the strongest character in the manga.

do you think its possible or is it just utter speculation?

Last edited:

Regulus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it is very possible, have you noticed how every time naruto uses the chakra he gains more control over it, the fox both hatse minato and naruto and respects them, he hates them because he is sealed but respect minato for beating him and respects naruto for being able too slightly control him

Orion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have always said(like many others), Senjutsu is key to control Nine Tails chakra. I have posted a theory on this matter.
Now coming to point...
The topic is not very original in fact it is very generic, but i think that the proof is very solid reasoning for the following.

point 1- the nine-tailed fox that was sealed inside of naruto is nothing but yang chakra.
Yup yin chakra was sealed. but there are quites speculations regarding it. Some says, yin is also sealed in Naruto and yang is sealed in a way so naruto can use it. Reason for sealing yin, may be yin is evil and thus Uchihas with more sinister chakra can control it.

in the above chapters jiraiyah and W/E that frogs name is are discussing the nine-tails composition in both the seal and in naruto. it is stated that the nine-tails is nothing but chakra. and that naruto can not control it.

(read all the way through page 5)

notice that pein's chakra control is probably much better than that of any of the med nins since he has to control 6 different bodies over long distances. at such a close range naruto should have instantly become his blonde haired puppet (no pun intended lol)
but sage mode allows him to control chakra to a whole new extent.
Pein reuired those rods to control bodies. It is not known whether he can control living things. Dont talk about summons.
and with that in mind it makes you wonder how long will it be before naruto can use sage mode to bend the fox to his will and take his place as the strongest character in the manga.

do you think its possible or is it just utter speculation?
I believe Senjutsu or as you have said, Sage Mode is key to control kyuubi.

Last edited:

Deidara...

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if thats the case then why did pein shoot him with a rod later on when they met in person with a quote that suggeste that he would be able to control naruto??

Orion

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if thats the case then why did pein shoot him with a rod later on when they met in person with a quote that suggeste that he would be able to control naruto??
where? he said something like dat? I think I missed. Show me the page..If you are talking about above one,
then no one will move in state.