Naruto and Bolts Rasengan. Was it really a normal one?

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Was it? I think it had some sort of wind element to it; i mean it completely obliterates Momo's own rasengan then proceeds to launch him into space whilst destroying everything in its path.

We've never seen a normal rasengan(or any actually) do this, not to mention Boruto sorts of twist the Rasengan then launches it.

Did the novel elaborate more on this(i know its not canon but its something).

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
jiraiya said it depends on the way you turn it when he showed naruto it can do that in probably because boruto did it too and turned it the deadly way because he wasnt showed how to use it right

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought about this, but there was no real indication of wind around it. It just means that Naruto's chakra >>>>>>>>>>>> Momo'Kinishiki's

Neji Hyūga2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I forgot where I read this but it said Naruto placed senjutsu chakra within the ball. Even if it was normal chakra, Naruto doesn't ever really make rasengans that big to behind with so I wouldn't be surprised that it launched Momo into space. Think about the first time Naruto used rasengan on Kabuto. That guy went flying.

Amazeballs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With regards to Momo being launched into space, that was just the movie showing off its animation budget and trying to be "epic." It's just like how, in The Last, Sasuke's Chidori caused a meteor to freeze in place and then explode backwards, despite Chidori being a piercing attack; the movies just want to hype the abilities. It's also similar to Perfect Susano'o's blade apparently slicing everything within a 2-mile radius, despite the fact that the blade isn't that long and doesn't send out a chakra wave or anything; the series really doesn't give a crap about physics, as long as the moves look as "big" as possible.

So what if the Boruto movie presents this large Rasengan as being a ridiculously powerful move, despite it paling in comparison to most of the energy blasts in the War Arc (Naruto/Minato had the stronger father/son Rasengan, and it didn't do much to Juubito). The scene was hype, at least; the soundtrack coming in really gives me goosebumps :)

Last edited:

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Was it? I think it had some sort of wind element to it; i mean it completely obliterates Momo's own rasengan then proceeds to launch him into space whilst destroying everything in its path.

We've never seen a normal rasengan(or any actually) do this, not to mention Boruto sorts of twist the Rasengan then launches it.

Did the novel elaborate more on this(i know its not canon but its something).
It wasn't a normal one. Being powered by Kurama and Rikudou chakra is anything but normal.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I forgot where I read this but it said Naruto placed senjutsu chakra within the ball. Even if it was normal chakra, Naruto doesn't ever really make rasengans that big to behind with so I wouldn't be surprised that it launched Momo into space. Think about the first time Naruto used rasengan on Kabuto. That guy went flying.
You can only place Senjutsu inside of a Rasengan in Sennin Mode, Naruto was in base.

The reason why it's humongous is because Naruto himself has grown as a shinobi.

Neji Hyūga2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can only place Senjutsu inside of a Rasengan in Sennin Mode, Naruto was in base.

Good point. I believe this is actually true then. I had my suspensions at first but I totally forgot he was in base.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good point. I believe this is actually true then. I had my suspensions at first but I totally forgot he was in base.
Shit was powerful enough to send Momoshiki outside of the planet's orbit and into space, where it exploded. Yeah... anyone calling Naruto weak got the middle finger.

Neji Hyūga2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shit was powerful enough to send Momoshiki outside of the planet's orbit and into space, where it exploded. Yeah... anyone calling Naruto weak got the middle finger.
Idk if you saw this but there was a post made earlier this week I believe. Someone said Naruto at 17 was stronger than him now.

There is no way he's weaker than his 17yr old self after seeing something like that XD

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk if you saw this but there was a post made earlier this week I believe. Someone said Naruto at 17 was stronger than him now.

There is no way he's weaker than his 17yr old self after seeing something like that XD
Right :lol

Naruto and Sasuke's strongest stalemate together was capable of being felt countries away, literally. They were fighting in the Land of Fire, and Kakashi whom was with Sakura, felt the disturbance in the Land of Lightning. Aside from that, there is no literal feat shown being capable of reaching outer space. Aside from Toneri's moon slicing ability which covered the entire Moon.

So anyone who says Naruto and Sasuke didn't grow stronger, got played hard.

Reactions: Neji Hyūga2

Neji Hyūga2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Naruto and Sasuke's strongest stalemate together was capable of being felt countries away, literally. They were fighting in the Land of Fire, and Kakashi whom was with Sakura, felt the disturbance in the Land of Lightning. Aside from that, there is no literal feat shown being capable of reaching outer space. Aside from Toneri's moon slicing ability which covered the entire Moon.

^^^^ exactly!
People ignore facts man, what can we say.

TimothyTheTomato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Madara and Hashirama faps mad the new generation negs

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

That rule is not set in stone. Especially for Naruto who mastered all his forms perfectly. It would not be a suprise if he could manipulate nature energy and balance it in his jutsu first instead of his body. He blinks and he's in Sage mode now. He is a friggin Master of it and Kurama mode.

Plus if Sasuke can call upon Six Paths freely Naruto should be able to also since he recieved the Senjutsu half

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That rule is not set in stone. Especially for Naruto who mastered all his forms perfectly. It would not be a suprise if he could manipulate nature energy and balance it in his jutsu first instead of his body. He blinks and he's in Sage mode now. He is a friggin Master of it and Kurama mode.

Plus if Sasuke can call upon Six Paths freely Naruto should be able to also since he recieved the Senjutsu half
As far as I know, Naruto still needs time to collect Natural Energy to form Sennin Mode. RSM? Yeah he can activate it in an

Well we haven't seen anyone manipulate natural energy outside of some kind of Sage Mode, or Cursed Seal for that matter.