Naruto Anarchy-(Chapter 1-The Lost Ones)

Omega

Legendary
Kin
40💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Chapter 1-The Lost Ones

Authors Note: This is a re-release of my first chapter. Changed the title because I like it better.

A gentle breeze blew across the dark pastures. The strange black grass seemed to whisper with the wind while the silver flowers sung their song underneath the vast sky, setting sun, and rising moon The dark, luxurious field seemed to extend well beyond eternity with nothing in sight save for two men who were standing atop the grass. They were both wearing dark robes patterned with red clouds. The man who was standing just in front of the other began to speak as he took a few steps toward the sunset while the other remained still.

“This world is full of hidden truths. I’ve spent ages upon ages searching for it.”

“Why were you searching for this place?”

“I came here to set things right…”

“Strangely enough I came here to do the same thing. I don’t believe this is the right thing to do.”

“We are similar, but that does not mean we are equals. You’ve only just begun to tap into your potential while I have gained power and wisdom for millennia. I’ve seen everything you’ve seen and more. As a watcher of the world I have a responsibility to guide humanity.”

“A self-appointed watcher. It is a title that befits one only if given from his own lips. If you’ve seen everything I’ve seen, then you would know that arrogance only leads to destruction and chaos.”

“Unwise one, you play the fool, for our very existence was born from chaos. This can hardly be called destruction. This is truly the beginning of a prosperous era.”

"This is genocide." A long period of silence passed after this statement was made. Neither of them moved or spoke, but their thoughts were very clear to one another.

The man who stood in front clenched his fist around the flower before releasing the silver petals into the wind. “How long has it been…since I died..."

“Welcome to the Divine Sanctum,” a young brown haired woman said as a group of children followed her. She spoke with a soft, yet powerful passion. It was almost as if was speaking to her inner self as much as she was speaking to her students. Kyra Cypress was the teacher for this year’s academy students in the world capital Tenreigakure, the city hidden in the divine. She was leading a class field trip to the skyscraper in the center of the city known as the Divine Sanctum. Although there were plenty of other buildings that reached great heights, this building managed to tower over the rest. It was a great innovative feat even during this time. “This building is the great symbol of hope and peace we have achieved. Tell me young ones, what do you want to be in your adult life?”

“I want to be a doctor who heals the sick.”

“I want to be an engineer and create a building even bigger than this one!”

“I want to help the Director make this world even more beautiful!”

“Ummm…I want to cook food…and eat it too…”

The class started to laugh after the final statement. Even the teacher and some of the surrounding guards could not help but smile; however, she quickly calmed down the class and turned toward the building once again. “I heard someone mention the Director. Well this is where he and the other chosen reside. If the light of the gods happens to illuminate your path, perhaps you too, will be chosen to sit at his side and continue to maintain the peaceful world he has created for us. Speaking of the gods, please turn your attention to the top of the building.”

The students did as she instructed, and gazed at the magnificent tower of peace. The large skyscraper had seven holographic monitors that slowly rotated around the building. “As you can see class, each screen possesses a name and an image.These are the depictions of the seven gods that ruled before our time. Neo, Descon, Ereth, Furo, Vefi, Xis, and Nevesth, they are the gods that helped shaped the world before us. They are also the ones who gave Director Xel the instructions to our salvation.

“Mrs Cypress, could you tell us how this world was created again?”

“Of course I can my young one. You see the world was a very dangerous place in the beginning. War, and death were common. There were even children like you who fought in great battles. However, we would soon be set free from this bleak world through the Seven gods of Prophecy. Neo, the original architect, established order and sought to fight against the chaos present in the world. He established the great Divine Country in the higher plane and peace reigned for a short while. Descon, the innovator, expanded the Divine country and the great city of Tenreigakure. Ereth, the god of destiny, gave the world knowledge and wisdom as he continued the work of Descon. Furo moved the gears of fate and set the prophecy in motion to begin the path to long lasting peace. Vefi, the god of war, lead the Divine Land into the great battle to come. Xis, would lead us into 1000 years of peace after the great battle. Finally, Nevesth would then separate the higher plane from our world and give the final instructions to the chosen disciple to gain everlasting peace. Thousands upon thousands of years later, Director Xel has received these instructions from his descendents and has guided humanity to peace. Thanks to these events we do not have to bear the violence and bloodshed of earlier generations, but we can live peacefully for all eternity-“

“I see honesty has been excluded from the curriculum.” The deep voice cut through the air like a steel sword. Kyra did not know why, but the words struck deep into her soul and fear began to settle in the chambers of her heart. Her palms began to sweat as her eyes shifted toward the direction the voice came in only to find nothing was there. She turned back around only to find a man standing right in front of her. He donned a black robe with red clouds that was customized to have a hood which was pulled over his head. Underneath the hood he wore a bronze mask completely concealing his identity. The teacher as well as the students were immobilized by fear, and shock.

“G-g-gaurds..” The teacher had finally managed to speak, uttering those words out of pure desperation. Although she could speak, she was too scared to move. “Guards!” She screamed again, but was again answered by silence. It was at this point that she noticed two other figures behind the masked man. These figures also possessed similar attire as the mysterious individual in front of her. One was very large and imposing. Underneath his hood were bandages that masked the rest of his face. The other seemed feminine with long light blue hair flowing from underneath her hood. The bottom portion of her face was visible. By the time the young teacher noticed the blue haired figure, she was sheathing a sword at which point all of the guards collapsed in a pool of unforgiving blood. Realizing her attention was wavering the masked man took a step towards Ms. Cypress and stopped a few centimeters away from her face.

“Sorry but I will be interrupting your lesson.”

“Leave now. I don’t know who you are but this is holy ground. Y-you have no authority to do this!” She had barely finished her sentence when she found herself staring at the point of a sword wielded by the blue haired woman. If it had not been for the masked man catching the sword between his index finger and thumb, she would have surely been skewered.

“I think a teaching job was just about to open up…” the blue haired woman said while sheathing her sword once again. At this moment all of the children collapsed to the ground simultaneously. Even though her fear started to consume her, she found herself moving to aid the unconscious children, however, her efforts were meaningless as she could not wake them. “What have you done! Who are you people!?”

The masked man mockingly bowed before answering her question. “I put them to sleep so that they may dream. As for who we are, we call ourselves the Akatsuki…It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.”

“…Why do you have the gifts? You haven’t been chosen, so why…”

“Oh my, Ms. Cypress do not act so confounded. After all, you know exactly what this is don’t you? How else could you not have been effected by my genjutsu?”

“That...that’s a lie! THAT IS A LIE! I’m not one of the Lost Ones! I’M NOT!”

“I’m not here to feed your denial. I offer you the chance to change this world, and offer you truth. The Dark Years, the Final Psalm of Peace...surely someone with your position knows of the Pure History…”

“NO! I owe my life to Director Xel and the gods! I do not have the right to disturb the order he has worked so hard to build. Even it means that I'll have to use this demonic curse of a power I've kept hidden I will destroy you for the Director. He shouldn't have to stain his hands on such lowly beings”

"Low beings is what they call us now?" The masked man looked into her eyes as her most primal emotions began to take control. Strangely enough, one could almost sense the smile forming underneath the mask of the strange figure. “Your eyes, they are changing Ms. Cypress…or should I say Ms. Uchiha. I’m slightly impressed, however…” It was true, her brown eyes had transformed into the sharingan during this ordeal. The masked man leaned in even closer in order to whisper in the instructor’s ear. “Even though the Akatsuki could use some like you, I’ve no use for mindless puppets unable to depart from their strings.” The masked man placed a kunai in the teacher’s trembling hands and raised it so that the kunai was two inches away from his throat. “You have three actions you can take, and your future depends on this decision. You can attempt to strike me with that weapon, and you will die. You can drop the weapon, walk away and die. Lastly, you can join me die…and be reborn.” The cloaked man held his hand out and awaited her answer. Ms. Cypress could only glare at the trio of monsters before her. Not even her 3 tomoe sharingan could provide her salvation from this situation.

“I…I…I will become a warrior for Director Xel and for peace!” With a mighty scream the young instructor thrust forward, but was surprised when she did not feel her weapon piercing through her opponent's flesh, but rather, the sound of steel clashing with each other. The next thing she felt was a tremendous pain in her legs which brought her down to the ground. Once again, the one with blue hair seemed to claim responsibility by flicking blood off of her katana. Even with the sharingan, Kyra only managed to catch a glimpse of the blue haired akatsuki member’s movements. “It, isn’t possible…please…leave my students alone. Please, just kill me instead.”

“We only came here to bring the truth; however, I see you are not ready to truly live. We cannot save you from your longing for death thus we shall let your life run its course. Isn’t that right Mr. Executive?” The masked man turned around to see several grunt officers marching toward them. In the middle of the human hoard was a man wearing a white bull shaped mask while donning white robes draped over his massive body and this was to whom the question was directed. The monstrous man stood 13 feet tall, and every step he took created a miniature crater in the ground. The massive man cracked his neck at which point his slow and deliberate steps transformed into a full quaking sprint toward them. The 13-foot monster took little care in avoiding his allies as he bulldozed through those not fortunate enough to move out of his way. In response, the bandaged Akatsuki member took three steps in the direction of the charging monster of a man and began releasing his chakra in what seemed like periodic waves of great pressure. The ground beneath him began to crack, and tremble as he entered a fighting stance. Just as a great clash seemed imminent the monitors displaying the gods of Tenreigakure cut to the image of a blindfolded man with gold hair. He had a faint smile and his appearance brought all actions to a halt. “

“I knew you would make an appearance today. You have disturbed today’s harmony and judgement will soon be upon you. However, it is not yet your time to die.”

“Director Xel.” The masked man whispered to himself as he looked up toward the monitors. He quickly turned his attention to his fellow Akatsuki and motioned for them to fall back at which point they all vanished in a cloud of dark smoke. All they left behind were the unconscious children, and a distraught teacher who was kneeling before Director Xel and the present executive.

“Executive Zazula, please handle the current situation. Afterwards I will hold a meeting with the other executives. I expect you to be there. This is a joyous occasion..the path has been set.” Afterwards the monitor cut back to the images they had previously held. Kyra Cypress finally looked up as Zazula’s shadow loomed over her. She was overjoyed to see one of the executives of Tenreigakure. Tears ran down her face as she continued to express her humility and joy.

“Praise the gods! Thank you Executive Zazula for saving-“ Before she could finish her sentence Zazula flicked his hand downward resulting in Kyra being struck down. She was sent about ten meters through the earth. She was unconscious, but still holding on to a thread of life. As the guards moved in to take her body, Zazula slowly sauntered back to Divine Sanctum without uttering a single word.

“Man this place is a ghost town. Where the hell is everybody?” The blue haired member rummaged through a refrigerator as she carelessly tossed two drinks at her Akatsuki partners. The masked one caught his drink and continued walking while the bandaged one simply continued walking without acknowledging the beverage thrown in his direction. The drink shattered and spilled on his Akatsuki robes as he finally made his way inside.

“Must you be so raucous Airi? Your behavior isn’t befitting of a young woman. Your speech could use some training as well. Anyway, everyone else is out on another mission. They should be back in a day or two.”

“And your behavior isn’t befitting of a young man. I swear, if you ever quit your day job as a terrorist you could be a stay at home mom.”

“You almost hurt my feelings Airi, but then I remembered that I could kill you at anytime. All is well.”

“(Damn)Well I guess you’re better than ol Gabriel. He never utters a word, but he insists on throwing his weight around.” Almost as if to prove her point Gabriel, the bandaged ninja, hopped on a nearby bed that quickly collapsed under his weight. He didn’t seem to care as he was already asleep on the crushed bed. “See what I mean?”

“I swear you two act like untrained children…”

“Aww, is daddy going to spank us?”

“Please…never say that again…”

“Lighten up X…if that’s even your real name.”

“Of course it isn’t my real name.” X opened up his beverage and took a sip as he lifted his mask just enough so that he could drink it. He finished the drink, readjusted his mask and stared at it for a few seconds as if he was entering deep thought. “Hmm…I need to stop being so cheap.”

“Tell me about it. Out of all the buildings we could have commandeered why did it have to be in such a depressing dump? All it does is rain here.”

“Well, I’m the sentimental type…and the price is good.”

“This place is abandoned...no one ever comes here.”

“Details…details.”

“Yo X, I have a question to ask ya.”

"For the last time the milk isn't spoiled just because the date says so. It should still be good for another week.”

“Eww..not that..although you are wrong. Anyway, what was that all about today? All we did was attack some kids and their teacher. I only got to kill like ten people today, man that was lame. Even worse, we just ran like chickens after that big dumb moose head guy and the blind prick appeared. If I were in charge, we would have painted the town red with their blood as screams of women and children could be heard throughout-“

“And that is why you’re not in charge. First, he was wearing a bull mask...not a moose mask. Second, the purpose, my dim witted friend, was to plant a seed. I can only hope that it grows in our favor and survives the unforgiving terrain.” X then made his way to his private room as Aira tried to process what he had just said. In his room, he unlocked a box and retrieved a book and began to read it. “Yes, hopefully it will sprout even in this cold dark world.”

Back in Tenreigakure a little boy woke up in his classroom. He looked around to see others waking up, or showing similar symptoms of drowsiness. "I had the strangest dream...it almost felt real..."

"Oh Ian, would you like to tell me about it?" A young blonde haired woman with grey eyes stood at the desk of the boy who was just speaking. She smiled as she rubbed his head and gave him a treat. Although he was quite bewildered, he was still a child, so in the midst of his confusion he took the treat and rubbed his eyes.

"Sorry ma'am, but who are you?"

"Why, I'm Ms. Cypress."

END
Thanks for reading! Feedback/Comments Appreciated.

Theme if you're into that. xD
[video=youtube;k4Oz8UmUXbg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Oz8UmUXbg[/video]