Naruto Akippuden

16 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 16, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well judging by the title of this thread some of you might know what I'm talking about, However if you don't this is about a third Naruto series, it's been rumored that a new series is coming out. What do you think, will it happen, why or why not?

I'm not sure if there was already a thread about this but still....

I don't think there will be. But that's just my opinion.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Moe22

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,488 posts 302 reactions
Joined
Nov 22, 2012
Messages
2,488
Reaction score
302
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naw boi....
 

Darth Vader

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,164 posts 377 reactions
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
6,164
Reaction score
377
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I heard there may be a series based on Minato as the main. I would enjoy that.
 
16 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 16, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Minato as the main? It depends. I might like that.
 

Moe22

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,488 posts 302 reactions
Joined
Nov 22, 2012
Messages
2,488
Reaction score
302
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I personally want to see a series based on Konohamaru as Hokage and the new chibi sarutobi as his student :D
 

LazyNacho

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
516 posts 44 reactions
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
516
Reaction score
44
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Akippuden is not even a word in japan, its a made up word. and if you dont think so, why post this?
 

JUICEMON GENESIS

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
621 posts 71 reactions
Joined
Feb 24, 2012
Messages
621
Reaction score
71
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I personally want to see a series based on Konohamaru as Hokage and the new chibi sarutobi as his student :D

That would be something!

OT: Kishi already confirmed that Naruto series was ending after the war and there will be NO part 3. It sucks, but it is what it is. . .
 

freaks99

Banned
Regular
1,431 posts 59 reactions
Joined
Oct 27, 2012
Messages
1,431
Reaction score
59
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
... minakushi or next generation akippuden

That would be something!

OT: Kishi already confirmed that Naruto series was ending after the war and there will be NO part 3. It sucks, but it is what it is. . .
link ?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

JUICEMON GENESIS

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
621 posts 71 reactions
Joined
Feb 24, 2012
Messages
621
Reaction score
71
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Well I'm not giving yuou a link because I don't feel like rifling through a year old pile of threads and information at 1 AM, but Take my word for it. Kishi already said Naruto was over after the war and was moving on to a completely unrelated series. Also, there has been a rumor supposedly hinted that Kishi will write a novel about Sasuke during his training with Orochimaru. However THAT part of the information is UNconfirmed.
 

ReeseKage

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
639 posts 42 reactions
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Messages
639
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I told ppl on the base about this. I jus didn't spell it right. Lol. Glad to see that I wasn't the only one who heard the rumors and or seen the leaked photos.
 

Almighty Ra

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,001 posts 224 reactions
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
2,001
Reaction score
224
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Idk about the name but if another time skip comes as a new series i'm wit it
 

Kharon Of The Leaf

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
716 posts 14 reactions
Joined
Mar 21, 2013
Messages
716
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
PERFECT!!! I've been waiting to know if kishi was gone do anotha time skip or series. Bcause it needs one. sixth hokage naruto uzumaki.
 
Top