Naruto age 18-20

KyleDaKush

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
At this age I believe Naruto would be damn near invincible. Usually in crusual battles he has to be saved for a split second so he doesn't get killed (like when itachi saved him against nagato). As Naruto gets older I don't think he would need to be saved by anyone anymore. Narutobase users often dislike the fact that Naruto has to be saved by another ninja. He's only 16, so it makes sense that he has to be watched over sometimes he's still a lil kid. He's still young and has a long way to go before he can fight hokage level ninjas in battle without someone babysitting him. When he gets older we all know Naruto will be pawning like crazy without the side help he usually gets :scorps:

Reactions: Nikohru

Narutohokage7

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This is what I have been thinking, that his powers are just going to mature with him. Knowing him he won't be happy with his strength and train with shadow clones for ages so that process will make him even stronger, his sage mode will probaly begin to last longer as he ages too.

Q of the Sharingan

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i could see naruto activating sage mode while moving at the age he'll find away with out using the clones. also i see him using more elements
If even the old frog that taught him couldn't move while gathering sage chakra, I doubt that Naruto will be able too. He probably will be able to gather it quicker tho.

Naruto9001

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
At this age I believe Naruto would be damn near invincible. Usually in crusual battles he has to be saved for a split second so he doesn't get killed (like when itachi saved him against nagato). As Naruto gets older I don't think he would need to be saved by anyone anymore. Narutobase users often dislike the fact that Naruto has to be saved by another ninja. He's only 16, so it makes sense that he has to be watched over sometimes he's still a lil kid. He's still young and has a long way to go before he can fight hokage level ninjas in battle without someone babysitting him. When he gets older we all know Naruto will be pawning like crazy without the side help he usually gets :scorps:
He can already defeat kage level ninjas.

NLee

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah, at 18-20 Naruto will be unrivaled.

By that point he'd have matured enough to actually take the seat of Hokage. The only thing holding him back right now is his recklessness and emotional instability.

He can already defeat kage level ninjas.
There's more to being a Kage-level shinobi than just having powerful techniques. I think that's what he was getting at.