Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was explained I know but it still felt really forced for the sake of the plot. It got extremely annoying how Kawaki tried to escape multiple times as well wasting screentime/panels.

Who felt the same?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It'd be great if Naruto's clone hadn't poofed so easily during Himi's birthday.. Of course it's not going to poof when he has to deal with the stress of Kawaki calling everyone asshole & Boruto sparking fights.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kawakii was annoying.

I swear he is gonna rage kill konoha cus of something petty.

Like he gets into an argument with Boruto so he snaps and starts killing everyone.

Last edited:

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if I was the most powerful man alive, I'm still not keeping him around my little girl.
True.. but Naruto probably thinks that's the same mentality parents would have had for him when he was younger seeing as even his own classmates avoided him. So if he does relate to Kawaki like some posts i've seen have hinted.. then it makes sense even though its sorta stupid... just like with that Obito statement

Nevertheless, this route creates potential for an extremely dark turn of events which i personally wouldn't mind as i do like stories that dare just like Shinsekai Yori.. but then again, the intro to the series show Boruto as a full grown teen when the conflict happens so whatever actually goes down doesn't happen for a good number of years. Almost see it somewhat going the Sasuke-Naruto route.

The Paradox

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not only was it explained as to why he has to live with the Uzumaki's, but it also explains the future events we saw in the time skip. As in the connection between Kawaki and Konoha, Boruto, and maybe even why he targeted Naruto (thinking he's a fool when it comes to the new world sitting around the corner via ninja tech etc, with a ton of power that will get in the way). I would think people would actually enjoy this chapter considering that we will be getting a real rivalry and more focused development on the main plot. I'd love to see the Jogan make an appearance during training or some other situation in the next few chapters.. as it would make sense considering how negative Kawaki is.