chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Chapter starts with Sarada looking angry)

Sarada: I can't believe this! *Awakens 2 tomoe and runs off*

Naruto: Wait! Sarada! Sarada!

(Sarada storms out of the base. Sasuke sees this. Chouchou sees it too.)

Chouchou: (in thought) I guess patching up this issue is beyond the power of chips. *continues eating Yamato*

Sasuke: What... Naruto What happened?

Naruto: Sasuke you bastard! How could you cheat on Sakura!?

Sasuke: What!?

Naruto: Sarada had Suigetsu do a DNA test to see if Karin was her mother, and the test confirmed that Karin is in fact Sarada's mother! Start explaining!

Sasuke: It is not what you think at all! There's no time for me to explain this right now! We have to go get Sarada and Sakura!

Naruto: Alright fine, but we are so not done with this conversation! Come on Chouchou!

*Naruto, Sasuke and Chouchou exit the lair and head out in Sarada's direction. Scene change to Sarada*

Sarada: I no longer give a crap about any of them! They can all die for all I care! I know what I'll do. First I'll find this Karin lady and make her talk! Then I just might kill her for abandoning me! That Suigetsu guy said she was in another hideout, so I'll just continue in this direction until I find it!

*Just then Sarada hears her name being shouted.*

Sasuke: (shouting) Sarada! Sarada!

(Sarada sees Naruto's group catching up to her.)

Sasuke: Sarada come on! We have to go save your mother! I'll explain things to you later!

Sarada: Why the heck should I believe anything you say! You and my quote unquote "mom" both lied to me my whole life and you were never even there for me!

Sasuke: Look I know that I haven't exactly been the father of the year, but I have legit reasons! Now we don't have time for this! Come on Sarada!

Sarada: Get away from me! *Throws a kunai at Sasuke*

Naruto/Sasuke: *Shocked reaction, of course Sasuke easily dodges the kunai*

Naruto: Sarada! How dare you!

Sarada: Shut the h*** up 7th! You lied to me too!

Sasuke: Tsk. I hate to do this, but... *Sasuke grabs Sarada with a susanoo arm*

*Sarada turns into a log in a puff of smoke*

Sasuke: A substitution.

*Seemingly out of nowhere, a few explosive kunais and smoke screen bombs land in front of Naruto, Sasuke and Chouchou.*

Naruto: What the... Saradaaaaaaaaaa!! (Explosions and smoke screens go off.)

(Last scene shows Sarada having seemingly escaped the group and running through the trees with 3 tomoe awakened in both eyes)

Sarada: Screw them all! I'm going my own way!

Sarada's Curse of Hatred!

End