SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke: Naruto, why doth thou interlope in my resolveth? Hast thou not supplicate me enough with thine saccharine words?

Naruto: Good sir Sasuke, mine words are not honeyed to veil a malefic intent, only to save thee from...

Sasuke: Govern thy tongue! My will is naught that of knaives but of purest intent.

Naruto: Pure in what sense?! Pray do tell the justification of thine resolveth to baptize 'tis world in a sirocco of blood? Dost thou thinketh of such act as immaculate?!

Sasuke: ....

Naruto: If thou acts on thine misguided judgment, thou will make a mockery of thy elder brother's sacrifice.

Sasuke: Hast thou naught been listening or are thine ears too craven to not have heard? Mine elder brother and kin are but specters of days long past, as thou will soon be at the pointed thrust of mine hand's Chidori.

Naruto: To embrace a serpent is to invite poison into thy veins, art thou so firm in thy shadowy resolute to allow such pain to coil thy heart, eat thy flesh that consumes one's being?

Sasuke: I am made of sterner stuff than thee

Naruto: Thou art mistaken, for mine resolve to save thee from erring is in equal measure adamant.

Sasuke: Enough with 'tis prattle! Draw thy Rasengan and face me, Narutooo!!!

Naruto: Sasuuuukeeeee!!!

END

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke: Naruto, why doth thou interlope in my resolveth? Hast thou not supplicate me enough with thine saccharine words?

Naruto: Good sir Sasuke, mine words are not honeyed to veil a malefic intent, only to save thee from...

Sasuke: Govern thy tongue! My will is naught that of knaives but of purest intent.

Naruto: Pure in what sense?! Pray do tell the justification of thine resolveth to baptize 'tis world in a sirocco of blood? Dost thou thinketh of such act as immaculate?!

Sasuke: ....

Naruto: If thou acts on thine misguided judgment, thou will make a mockery of thy elder brother's sacrifice.

Sasuke: Hast thou naught been listening or is thine ears too craven to not have heard? Mine elder brother and kin are but specters of days long past, as thou will soon be at the pointed thrust of mine hand's Chidori.

Naruto: To embrace a serpent is to invite poison into thy veins, art thou so firm in thy shadowy resolute to allow such pain to coil thy heart, eat thy flesh that consumes one's being?

Sasuke: I am made of sterner stuff than thee

Naruto: Thou art mistaken, for mine resolve to save thee from erring is as of equal measure adamant.

Sasuke: Enough with 'tis prattle! Draw thy Rasengan and face me, Narutooo!!!

Naruto: Sasuuuukeeeee!!!

END
@bold

U screwed up once Sir Derp. ONCE

Such immaculate gentleman don't use such unrefined words as "stuff"

I love the old english :x3:

Psy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good thing is, I actually understand what they're saying. Looks like that world history class with old English came in handy.

OT: lol. nice.