Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
PAGE 1:

Naruto and Sasuke are shown facing each other on the first page, as Hagoromo is standing between them, with Sakura and Kakashi in the background.

Hagoromo: "Naruto Uzumaki... Your words sound much better than Sasuke's."

Editor's text: "THEIR FINAL ENCOUNTER!!"

PAGE 2:

Naruto: "Old man Six Paths, leave this to me."

Flashback appears in Naruto's head from the beginning of the Sasuke Retrieval mission, when he made the promise to Sakura.

Sakura: "Naruto! I beg you! Please... please bring Sasuke back! I couldn't do it... I couldn't stop him! The only person... who can probably save Sasuke-kun now is you... Naruto... Only you..."

PAGE 3:

Naruto: "Sakura-chan, you really like Sasuke, huh? I know how much pain you're in because of Sasuke, I can understand..."
Sakura: "Naruto... Thank you!"
Naruto: "Don't worry... I'll bring him back! Promise of a lifetime!"

PAGE 4:

The flashback switches to Kakashi explaining Naruto and Sakura Sasuke's status.

Kakashi: "Sasuke is a rogue ninja. Normally, he should be killed. It's only because Tsunade-sama's order that Sasuke isn't declared as traitor and isn't tracked down yet."
Naruto: "I'll bring Sasuke back, at all costs!"

Naruto is shown with a determined look.

PAGE 5:

The final flashback shows Itachi and Naruto from their encounter earlier in the war.

Itachi: "I'm leaving Sasuke to you."
Naruto: "I was already planning that!"

The flashback ends, as Naruto points at Sasuke.

Naruto: "Hey, Sasuke! All the promises I've made by now... To Sakura, Kakashi-sensei and even Itachi... I'll fulfill them now!"

PAGE 6:

Sasuke: "..."
Sakura: "Naruto..."
Kakashi: (Thinking) "I already had this feeling... He won't go at Sasuke with the intent to kill him..."
Hagoromo: "Naruto! Sasuke is still in the darkness... Do what you have always been doing, and save him and the world for the last time! Goodbye..."

PAGE 7:

Hagoromo's spirits disappears back to the afterlife as a smoke cloud, and as the cloud clears, it reveals Sasuke with his hand pointing at Naruto.

Sasuke: "You were always all talk to begin with... Come here!"
Naruto: "Shit! This is..."

Sasuke casts Bansho Tenin, as he attracts Naruto to his side.

PAGE 8:

Naruto: "Guys, hurry!"

All the Tailed Beasts are shown inside of Naruto, as he enters Six Paths mode and throws one of his Gudoudama staves at Sasuke, as the staff flies times faster because of the Bansho Tenin.

PAGE 9:

Sasuke: "Huh... Let's see!"

Sasuke lifts his right hand as he uses Shinra Tensei and repels the staff back at Naruto, as it hits him in the stomach, sending him flying backwards.

Naruto: "Ugh... damn it!"

PAGE 10:

Naruto falls before Sakura and Kakashi, as he slowly tries to get up.

Naruto: (Thinking) "That bastard Sasuke... He's using Nagato's abilities. Was he holding back against Kaguya?!"
Sakura: "Naruto... Sasuke-kun, stop it!"
Kakashi: "Sakura, don't interfere!"

Kakashi puts his hand on Sakura's shoulder, as she looks in shock.

PAGE 11:

Kakashi:
"This is something that Naruto must do by himself... We'll only be on their way."
Naruto: "Yeah... Stay out of this, Sakura-chan. Don't worry, I'll fulfill the promise I gave you. Besides, this distance should be enough for me to be safe from his attacks."

Sasuke is shown with evil smirk on his face.

Sasuke: "Are you sure?"

PAGE 12:

Sakura: "Eh?!"
Naruto: "Huh?"

Sakura appears on Sasuke's previous place, as Sasuke stabs Naruto with Chidori from behind.

PAGE 13:

Naruto: "You... This is... much faster..."
Sasuke: "You're weak, Naruto... Hm?"

Naruto's body poofs, as it was a Shadow Clone, and the real Naruto appears above Sasuke with Rasengan in his right hand.

Naruto: "Sasuke, it's time for you to come back to your senses!"

PAGE 14:

Sasuke: "Incompetent... Gakido!"

Naruto strikes Sasuke with the Rasengan, but the Gakido shield appears around Sasuke, as the attack is absorbed.

Naruto: "I'm not done yet!"

Naruto attempts to land direct blow on Sasuke, who easily avoids.

PAGE 15:

Sasuke: "What's this?"

Giant shock wave strikes Sasuke, sending him flying backwards, but he uses his Susanoo to step on the ground without falling.

Naruto: "It's the Frog Kumite... Don't underestimate the Toad Sage Mode! Kuchiyose no Jutsu!"

Naruto summons Fukasaku and Shima to the battlefield.

PAGE 16:

Fukasaku: "Naruto-chan, who's that boy?"
Shima: "His eyes... He's got the Sharingan and the Rinnegan... Who's that you're dealing with this time, Naruto-chan?"
Naruto: "He's the boy of the prophecy, the one that I'll be fighting against. We are going to beat him right away! Jump on my shoulders, we must sync our powers."

Fukasaku and Shima jump on Naruto's shoulders, as they're both shown with determined looks.

PAGE 17:

Sasuke: "Wrong, Naruto... You're the one who's going to be beaten. You don't expect me to be defeated by some little toads, right? I'll show you a real summoning technique!"

Sasuke uses the Kuchiyose no Jutsu and summons all of Nagato's summoning animals.

PAGE 18:

Naruto: "Sasuke, I warn you... Don't you dare to underestimate the Old Sage and his partner! And by the way... I'm not wrong. You're wrong! You can't fulfill what you desire by yourself... I already told the Old man Six Paths... That we'll do it together, side by side!"

Editor's text: "WITH CONFIDENCE IN HIS EYES, HE GOES TO SAVE HIS FRIEND!"

Chapter 693/END

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
awesome enjoyable and detailed great prediction from great writer

it couldn't end in anything other the true masterpiece ;)

Last edited:

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good prediction i like it but i don't think that sasuke is holding back against kaguya.Also naruto don't have to attach toads as he has kurama & also i think they are in infinite tsukinomi as well.
otherwise great prediction