Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Note I do not expect this to happen in one chapter I just want to write up the whole battle :p

Listen while reading

Naruto: Sasuke do you remeber what I said to you back in the valley of the end.

Sasuke: hm

flash back

Sasuke: What do you know about it huh! You were on your own to begin with, how could you possbly understand to know what it feels like to lose ALL THAT!

Naruto: You're right, but when I'm with iruka sensei, I imagine that maybe thats what its like to have a father, and when I'm with you I think thats what Its like to have a brother

End of flash back

Naruto: We are brothers in a way sasuke, But we aren't those brothers, we aren't the ones who fought to the death multiple times.

Sasuke: Naruto, You must know my only brother was Itachi, and I killed him.

Naruto: Itachi would have wanted me to stop you.

Sasuke gets flustered by this comment

Sasuke: You know nothing of Itachi, his sacrifice was due to the darkness in this world, darkness the kages created.

Naruto: I guess theres only one way we can communicate, with our fists.

Sasuke: Thats right Naruto no more talk.

A full page is shown with Narutos back on one half and sasukes back on the other half the two charge each other Indras and asuras spirits can be seen (by us and hagoromo not naruto and sasuke) On the the same sides of their reincarnations watching the fight. The markings reappear on naruto and sasukes hands sasuke creates a black chidori and naruto goes into his new chakra mode holding a tailed beast rasengan.

Sakura: STOP!

kakashi: Sakura leave this to naruto, I know he'll stop sasuke and we can all go back to the leaf and things will be the way they used to, everything will be okay.

Sakura: ( He's trying to cheer me up just like when these two first fought....)

Naruto and Sasukes jutsus collide Sasukes right hand Raises his sword and try and chop naruto, naruto blocks it with a truth seeking ball which knocks the sword out of sasukes hand the two are blown backwards by their jutsus sasukes grabs his sword and uses his rinnegan to telport to where naruto is and uses amterasu, Naruto covers hismelf in a truth seeking ball blocking the whole thing and then shoots it at sasuke Sasukes touches it with his left hand making it disappear as he does naruto has made a tailed beast bomb rasengan shuriken and has thrown it at sasuke Sasuke makes some hand seals and releases a huge fire ball jutsu and then covers it in amterasu making the bomb explode in mid air, naruto and sasuke land on the ground backs facing each other and panting.

Naruto: (His hate has decreased since the last time, thank you Itachi and First hokage you guys really helped, it makes my job much easier)

Sasuke: This is so familiar isn't naruto, only this time we're fighting with the power of the Gods instead of two genin duking it out.

Naruto: Yeah only this time I will win.

Sasuke: we'll see about that.

the two turn around charging each other both stick out their sealing hands and the two touch Naruto holds onto sasukes hand and tries to push him away, as they do that chibaku tensei begins and the ground begins to go up into the air, we see a full page of the ground going up around sasuke and naruto and they push against each other to gain an upper hand. They begin to go into the air with the rest of the ground Naruto lets go as he and sasuke get stuck to the rock naruto breaks out using his asura mode (The thing that asura was seen using against indra) and sasuke breaks out with his perfect susaon'o. The two are in mid air staring each other down, sasukes swings his perfect suaon'o sword which is covered in amterasu giving it the appearance of a flaming sword Naruto creates a type of tailed beast rasengan in each of the ashura hands and blocks it using those. He then creates shadow clones each also in that mode. They all create a tailed beast rasengan shuriken for each tailed beast and throw it at sasuke he switches places with naruto and his clones using his rinnegan The clones take most of the damage naruto gets out with some minor damage. They then charge each other again sasuke swings the susoan'o sword downwards upon naruto he catches it above his head with two hands and with the other 4 begins punching sasukes susaon'o with tailed beast bombs Sasuke twists his sword and rips off Narutos front chakra arms which reform right away but not before sasuke elbows the asura modes head and knees it in the stomach he then grabs it and sends it flying to the ground, he then appears on the ground instantly and stabs the asuras mode mode through the stomach.

Naruto: ( That sword can drain chakra he's trying to suck me dry)

Sasuke: it'll take more then that to break this susoan'o, Naruto...

(music isn't long enough for the whole thing so heres another)

The asura mode arms now regrown grab sasukes susoan'os head and flips him around sasukes susaon'o lands on its back and disappears before the asura mode can land another strike He appears far away Now standing where naruto stood at the beginning of the fight and Naruto standing where sasuke was. Naruto connects all the asura arms into one large one on his right side and begins forming a large rasengan formed from all the tailest beasts chakra, Sasukes suason'o forms a Black chidori fueled by the skys lighting and sasukes chakra. We see a single page divided in half on the top half naruto and sasuke about to clash current time and on the bottom half naruto and sasuke about to clash in the valley of the end.

Naruto:...

Sasuke:...

Sakura: No they're about to

kakashi: Sakura.

kakashi looks on silent not knowing what to say.

Naruto: Sasuke you know we'll both die

Sasuke: No Naruto, you will die, I will live and begin the revolution.

Naruto: If thats what you want here i come SASUKE!

Sasuke: come NARUTO!

The two fly at each other holding their hands out. Sakura begins running at them

Sakura: STOP IT!

Naruto: (Sakura not again. I can't stop...)

Sasuke: ...

kakashi: Sakura wait!

Sakura jumps up inbetween them Naruto cancels his rasengan but sasukes keeps going.

Sakura: ( Sasuke you...really don't care, you would still kill me)

Naruto grabs sakura and protects her from sasukes chidori the chidori goes through Narutos asura modes heart and instantly Naruto asura mode wears off. The two land on the ground.

naruto: Sakura why did you get in the way!

Sakura: I can't watch you two kill each other anymore! I won't sit by while this happens again!

sasukes susaon'o towers over them as it slowly walks towards the two.

Naruto: I won't kill sasuke and I won't let sasuke kill me, its a promise I swear, now get out of here you're in danger!

Sakura: I'd rather die with you

Sakura begins charging sasuke.

Sakura: SASUKE!

Sasuke: get out of the way Sakura..or I'll kill you too.

Sakura: Why does it have to be like this? Why are you trying to separate us again?

Sasuke: All that matters is my goals, Sakura if you don't move I will slice you down first.

Sakura: Sasuke

Sakura falls to her knees crying sasuke raises the susoan'o sword

Sasuke: And one more thing, you're still annoying.

Sasukes swings the sword down a large explosion appears. In the next page naruto appears next to kakashi leaving Sakura next to him. She's knocked out cold.

Kakashi: Naruto

naruto: Sensei please watch sakura I'll take care of sasuke I don't need to worry about you guys while fighting him.

Kakashi: Naruto are you sure you can beat him without killing him? Even you said if you two fought You'd both die.

Naruto: Theres good inside of sasuke still, Itachi and the first made him better. Its different from last time, this time sasukes hatred isn't as strong as it was before.

Naruto Charges off at sasuke

kakashi: (Naruto I hope you're right.)

naruto reforms his asura mode and begins having a hand to hand combat battle with sasukes susoan'o meanwhile in the background of this fight ( Large double sided page) images appear behind them from the far left being their first meeting to the far right being when they both sealed kaguya everything inbetween is multiple images from across part 1 and part 2. On the next page they both upper cut each other and land on their backs They can no longer hold their modes and go back to their base forms, sasukes left eye is closed and his sharingan off, naruto is also in his base form and both begin panting.

Sasuke: Its time we end this naruto *grin*

naruto: *shocked face* You wouldn't

Sasuke Disappears we next see him next to one of the tree buds. He creates a chidori sharp spear and cuts through the bud next to it unravels to reveal he had killed tsunade Naruto appears looking down at tsunades face, Naruto becomes full of rage, sasuke disappears again and continues to kill the five kage.

Naruto: Sasuke

Sasuke: Its over naruto the five kage are all dead! What will you do?

naruto tries to place his mark on tsunade to bring her back nothing happens.

Sasuke: Since I used the sages chakra in those chidoris, you won't be able to bring them back.

Naruto: Itachi would be ashamed.

Sasuke grew angry at hearing this and began charging at naruto he tried to use his rinnegan to telport but was unable to and had to reshut his eye he stopped for a minute trying to catch his breathe. He stood upright giving naruto a dirty look with his right eye which was regular no sharingan.

Sasuke: You know nothing naruto

flash back

Itachi: No matter what you choose from now On I will always love you

current day

Sasuke: Itachi was a great person no one was better then him, he was willing to forgive me for everything I had done, he said he would accept me even if I tried to attack the leaf I can't just forgive like him, All the villages lead by these kage all of them are evil. I Simply want to take Lord firsts wishs into effect and unite the world. But how can I do that if these kage were to remain. They caused 3 wars and as a result gave birth to obito who through war would become a monster formed by madara. The darkness of the kages formed war, which in turn formed Obito who in turn attacked the leaf and caused blame on my clan leading to Itachis sacrifice to make sure another war would not happen. It is no longer the village, It is the world leaders that I must kill. But not for revenge but for peace.

(just to make sure theres still music)

Naruto: Thats not what I meant, Itachi would be ashamed of me, for being unable to stop you. I can't let him down.

Sasuke gives a look of shock.

Naruto: Itachi asked me once, what I would do if you attacked on the leaf, I told him I would stop you without killing you.

Sasuke: Sometimes tough decisions have to be made naruto, You would have to kill me or die by me.

Naruto: Itachi said the same thing, and I told him I would find a way. He trusted me and gave me some of his power.

Sasuke: Well let's see if you can carry out what You said you would.

Naruto: I also told him I was more of a brother to you then he was, I was wrong I had no idea what itachi had done for you to kill his family just to insure you'd be safe he was the perfect Brother.

naruto: He was a great guy, thats why I'll save his brother, my brother, No matter how much darkness I need to shoulder.

naruto: sasuke even if you kill me here, even if you were to become like kaguya, You'd always be my friend from team 7.

Sasuke charges at naruto without speaking any words. Naruto charges aswell.

Random flash back from kushina talking to sasukes mom

Miko: (sasukes mother) : Think they'll be friends?

Kushina: I hope so, like we are.

back to current day

Naruto has created a rasengan and sasuke has created a chidori the two stop only inchs from hitting each other with their jutsus through the heart.

Naruto: Sasuke, Itachi asked me to save you, I know I can't replace Itachi, or your parents or your clan. But I can be there to help you fill the void, Let me save you, so I can do what your brother asked me to do.

Sasuke: Are you still trying to turn me? Even after I coldly killed the kages, theres no turning back for me.

Naruto: then why did you stop yourself from killing me just now, if you mean what you say stab me with that chidori.

sasuke: naruto, why? Why do you never give up on anything? Why haven't you given up on me yet?

Naruto: How many times do I have to say it, its because we're friends.

Narutos rasengan disappears and he moves his hand towards sasukes chidori.

You must be registered for see images

Naruto: come on sasuke let's end this neverending cycle, or if you want shock me to death right now with your chidori.

sasuke gives a look of confusion his chidori deactivates. Sasuke lets go of narutos hand and begins walking away.

Naruto: Sasuke wait!

Sasuke: Don't follow me Naruto, its over You win.

Sasuke claps his hands and releases the tailed beasts and the infinite tysukomi Naruto tries to chase him but he disappears.

Chapter end

Last edited:

A$AP Wap

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

OMG, Please Kishi, don't do so much Flash Backs.
But anyways, I had fun reading that.[SUB]
You must be registered for see images
[/SUB]

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pure epicness, even although I don't like your style of formatting your prediction ;P

Really well done, another masterpiece of prediction I read already

Nelmanaly

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man do you speak with Kishi-sensei in your dreams cause that prediction is worth of Kishi-sensei work man
The final image was amazing the only thing is the gokages die would be such lost
The kushina and mikoto moment amazing :T_T:

Nelmanaly

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man do you speak with Kishi-sensei in your dreams cause that prediction is worth of Kishi-sensei work man
The final image was amazing the only thing is the gokages die would be such lost
The kushina and mikoto moment amazing :T_T:

mounzer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Omg 0mg omg if this happens till the movie it will be very cool then after we will see an perfect movie you fool kishi he is the one who should right naruto not you at least let this happens till the movie

VivaLaSioux

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK AGAIN SAKURA BEING USELESS XD **** but thats probally hos its gone happen -,-'''''''''''''''''god i stopped reading after that so i need some time to get some fresh air and try again xD caus overal its a nice predition ! <3

bad prediction writhers: mounzer
GreenDay.