Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Naruto stands in the same spot rubbing the tears out of his eyes. Kakashi struggles to his feet and walks over to naruto placing his hands on narutos shoulder.

Sasuke: So how do we end the eternal tskuomi?

Hagoromo: Leave that to me.

hagoromo Claps his hands And the trees start to release all the ninja.

hagoromo: If you two didn't stop mother when you did they would have become zetsu in less then 2 minutes.

Sasuke: Why did she need an army?

Hagoromo looks at sasuke as if holding a secret the scene cuts to naruto

Kakashi: Naruto, You've made your parents proud you know. You've made us all proud.

A multitude of Flash backs appear

kakashi walks in and gets a chalk board eraser to the head

Naruto is hanging upside from a tree

Naruto is saving kakashi from zabuzas water prison

Naruto is fighting sasuke ontop of the hospital rooftop

naruto is on the ground in the valley of the end

Naruto is holding one of the two bells

Naruto is defeating kakazu

naruto is in the air as the villagers celebrate his defeat of pain

End of flash backs

kakashi: You've come far from that brat who drew on the hokages faces.

Naruto looks up and smiles at kakashi. just then the whole ninja alliance is running towards them.

Kakashi: I think they want to thank you naruto

Naruto: Not just me, kakashi sensei you helped too, come on!

Sasuke: I see.

hagoromo: Don't worry about it for now relax and go enjoy your victory.

hagoromo disappears And sasuke walks towards the crowd.

Tsunade: Naruto what happened?

Naruto: well you guys got swallowed up by trees then me and sasuke fought madara and then this lady attacked us and...

kakashi: Don't worry lady Tsunade I'll go over in detail what happened.

Tsunade: In anycase I see you saved us Naruto

Naruto: It wasn't just me, it was team 7.

Naruto, kakashi, Sakura and sasuke are all in poses similar to their team photo Only with narutos right arm around sasukes neck and sakura holding kakashi up, we cut to the leaf village only a week later, all the shinobi who participated in the war are present.

Tsunade: I would like to thank you all for your help, the akatsuki is no more, and the war is over!

Crowd: YAY!!!

Tsunade: Me and the other kage have come to the conclusion that in order to maintain peace that we should not be separated anymore from now on all the villages will be one nation! As for the kage they are ambassadors for each region. In addtion I have left my seat as hokage Please welcome your new hokage, kakashi hatake!

Kakashi walks out wearing the hokage attire.

Tsunade: But thats not all we'll need a new leader to over see All the nation, please welcome your new Kage Naruto Uzumaki!...Naruto?

Naruto is On kakashis stone face painting on it, paint is also on tsunades face.

Naruto: kakashi sensei I didn't want to leave you out!

tsunade: NARUTO GET DOWN HERE!

Kakashi: He really is the most unpredicable ninja

Naruto jumps down landing next to kakashi naruto is wearing a new orange jumpsuit and waves to the crowd a shot of the crowd cheering is seen the tailed beasts can be seen in the background. Naruto looks out into the crowd and sees sasukes walking away. Naruto goes running after him. He encounters him outside the villages gates.

Naruto: Sasuke, I know you wanted to be hokage I swear after kakashi sensei.

sasuke: Naruto surely you know The village won't take me back, its why kakashi was chosen above me, besides I have a new goal now.

Naruto: Sasuke we can't let the Cycle of hate continue anymore!

Sasuke: You're still naive naruto, letting the tailed beasts roam Its a stupid decision, what stops someone from reviving the tentails again? And what if Kaguya returns?

Naruto: I won't let them! As long as someone like Madara doesn't come around again.

Sasuke: Hm, Naruto You won't understand my new goal. The next time we meet Your head will be severed.

Sasuke says this with a face similar to madara when he left the village. He walks away and we see his back The Uchiha crest is the last panel we see.

Sasuke: (I can't allow what Hagoromo said to come to pass, the Tailed beasts including the ones inside of Naruto...MUST PERISH!)

Ending text: Thats it for Naruto thank you for coming with me on the story that was Naruto! But theres still one more thing left, be sure to come to the primer of "the last" To seeing the exciting conclusion

Last edited:

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So basically this is saying the Naruto manga isn't over as kishi said and it's just kishi trolling yet again, where's the kumai obito? Anyway it looks good but personally I don't think saauke would bs like that after seeing madara and hashirama together. Sasuke even said he wanted to end the accursed system this is just bad character development over all it's like DE-characterization anyway it was a fun chapter prediction to read.

SAmIDeXtEr

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not bad my friend, now bad but unfortunately some of it won't happen but i also do believe it's plausible,maybe a little fast paced and repetitive in a way.+rep my friend BRAVO!!

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So basically this is saying the Naruto manga isn't over as kishi said and it's just kishi trolling yet again, where's the kumai obito? Anyway it looks good but personally I don't think saauke would bs like that after seeing madara and hashirama together. Sasuke even said he wanted to end the accursed system this is just bad character development over all it's like DE-characterization anyway it was a fun chapter prediction to read.
He needs some plot for the last

mounzer

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good but :
1-sorry no manga 692 we will discover it in the movie next week so yayyyy :D
2- sure not kakashi he isn't strong anymore no sharingans only techniques no sage mode no bijuu nothing so sorry but i don't think so:(
3- song was nice thank you :)

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke is not gonna turn evil. He had seen what happened to Madara and Obito. And for a single chapter this is too fast.
Note I didn't have him become evil I had him come to the realization that the tailed beasts will cause this to happen again and something that the white zetsus would be used for if the army was made, sasukes still not evil just fighting for a new cause like madara, besides naruto vs sasuke needs to happen, and In one chapter it is possble I didn't make to much happen and for a last chapter if i was the last chapter I think 20-25 page are in order

Last edited:

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This makes complete sense to me. This might carry over to two or three chapters (blasted filler panels with no words or one bigass pic)I feel kakashi will get hokage, and Sasuke may or maynot turn evil but your prediction can come true as Sasuke is one of the hardest people to predict.Good GuyWants to kill Itachi so he wants to kill naruto to gain more power through shariganLoves Itachi and then blames death on leaf so he hates leafTries to destroy leaf and joins akatsuki revives oro and protects leafWants to be hokage 0_0 (direct conflict with Naruto's entire being)Although he fights juubi he doesnt care about tailed beastFighting madara he doesnt care about Sakura or KakashiCatches Sakura mid fall kinda shows he caresRuthless toward MadaraSeems sympathetic with Hashi and Madara??????Whats next. This guy is a walking paradox. LOL