[Predictions] Naruto 690 Prediction: The Curtain Finally Rises... !!!

Uzumaki Menma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Due to the combined effort of Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, and Sakura, Kaguya's end is nigh! On to the final phase of the War Arc! To commemorate, extra pages!!!

Sasuke: Now!

Naruto: Yosh!

Kakashi: Yes! This is the end for you Kaguya!

Kaguya: [Grunting]

Naruto and Sasuke successfully manage to connect their sealing jutsu to Kaguya's body which becomes enveloped in seals and markings. She struggles to break free, but the strength of the jutsu is to strong. Sakura, who was above Kaguya, continues to fall past the trio, ultimately being caught in Kakashi's Susano'o which stays hovered near the commotion.

Black Zetsu: Damn. I would've never thought Mother would be captured this easily. Then again, some unexpected scenarios developed. There was actually no way to plan for any of this, especially you Kakashi (panel switches to Kakashi's face) getting Obito's powers. Oh well, it seems our plan has failed Mother. There's very little to be done about it now, though. So forgive me if this seems wily. [Exits Kaguya's sleeve and lands somewhere on the ground]

Naruto: Hey! Get back here!

Sasuke: Forget him!!! Focus on completing this jutsu! Sakura and Kakashi; make sure he doesn't do anything sneaky!

Black Zetsu: No need to worry. I don't have any plans to stop you anymore. In a few seconds, this will all be over anyways [raises hands signaling around him]. Go ahead with the sealing technique. I'll wait here patiently like a good boy. [Smirks]

Kakashi: Something is odd about this whole situation... Be careful you two! I feel something might not be right.

Sakura: What's wrong Kakashi-sensei?!

Sasuke: [Eyeing Black Zetsu] Alright, let's begin.

Regular World

Hashirama: Huh?! What's going on?

Tobirama: That's right. The ground is shaking!

Minato: Look! The branches on the Shinju are shrinking back to the tree! Maybe Naruto and Sasuke did it!

Hiruzen: [Smirks] I knew those two boys could do it!

Hagoromo: [Staring at tree peculiarly] Yes, yes, it is as if they managed to accomplish their task.... I must go now. It was nice meeting you all in person, but I have other notions to attend to. First, I'll heal all of you and then if you'll excuse me. [Disappears]

Hashirama: Huh? Gone so soon?! I didn't even get to ask you any questions!

Tobirama: Stop being a spoiled brat Hashirama!

Hashirama: You can't talk to me like that!

Hiruzen and Minato: ZzzZzzZzz

In Konoha, the cocoons begin to drop and break apart as normal citizens and shinobi come out of them, dazed and weakened. Everyone, it is to the same effect; the cocoons dwindling into dust it seems, people falling out and rejoicing with their families and friends.

Orochimaru: Huh? It seems that it was all a dream. The Infinite Tsukiyomi is ending which means.... Mother and father. . . [Get's up looking determined] [Leaves before Suigetsu, Juugo, and Karin can get up]

Konohamaru: W-what?! I'm not the Hokage anymore?! Ehhhhhhhhhh?!!!!!!

Hinata: Hmm? Naruto?! [Looks around and see's Kiba and the rest of the K11] [Suddenly realizes] [Hurries over to where the Shinju continues to change]

Hashirama: Darn. So he just bailed on us like that?!

Hiruzen: He probably has better things to do then chat with old men like us, Lord First.

Hashirama: But he's older than us!?!!!!!!

Tobirama: [Arms crossed agitated] [Something hits his head] Huh?

Minato: [Watching Tobirama] T-that's the Shinju fruit!!!

Tobirama: It is! It must've ripened before the Infinite Tsukiyomi could be stopped! [Bends down to pick it up]

Suddenly, one of Tobirama's arms is gone. Minato has whisked past him, a kunai gleaming brilliantly in his hand while the Shinju is in the other.

Hiruzen: L-Lord 4th?!!!

Minato: I'm sorry. I cannot allow you to touch this fruit.

Back In Kaguya's World

Everything around them begins to crack and dissolve. The environment dwindles to resemble mere drawings and aesthetics. A massive shaking threatens to tear the whole world apart, seemingly taking the heroes with it. Kaguya stares at Black Zetsu with a mighty rage.

Sasuke: Okay, now that her chakra is binded, it's time to finish the other part before this place disappears.

Naruto: Right! You've got this next part, right?!

Sasuke: Yeah, I've been saving it for this. Chibaku Tensei! [Sends black sphere far, far, far into the sky]

Sakura: That's---?!!

Kakashi: So he can also use some Rinnegan techniques as well, huh? And here I thought I had retaken my role on top. This generation continues to surprise me.

Sasuke: Naruto! That thing is going to be in full force! After securing Kaguya, we need to get out of here fast! It's gravitational pull is enough to rip out a chunk of the Earth! That much chakra will drain me, so I need your help from here on out!

Naruto: Right! Just count on me, Sasuke!

Sasuke: All right! Retract your Goudama and contain her just like the Sage said to do!

Naruto: [Concentrated look] [Goudama float from him and combine into one to form a giant sphere. It envelops Kaguya who continues with her seething look at Black Zetsu. They are also absorbed within the sphere since they're hands are still connected]

Sasuke: All right. Time to disconnect. Are you ready?

Naruto: Yosh!

Both Naruto and Sasuke wait for the right moment before yanking their hands back, completing the seal. As they do it, the mark on their hands begin to burn badly. As they both leer towards their palms, Hagoromo appears silently within the sphere. He stares at all three of them before speaking.

Kaguya: You!!!

Naruto: [Looks up surprised] Old man! What's going on?! And how did you get here?!

Hagoromo: The chakra I gave you is disappearing. You'll still retain some of your abilities, but my energy will leave you. Also, since her worlds are breaking down, you all are reconnecting with reality. I merely crossed dimensions. As a strong enough spirit, one is able to accomplish such a task which is probably how your friend Obito gave you sensei his chakra.

Sasuke: Okay then, what now?! How do we leave this sphere?! For some reason my eye powers aren't working so I can't switch us out.

Hagoromo: All abilities are nullified within this Onmyoudon. This is Onmyoudon backed with my chakra. It will not allow escape so easily which is necessary to contain my mother.

Sasuke: [Angry] I'll ask again; how do we get out of here.

Hagoromo: [Gravely] You don't.

Naruto: Huh? What the hell are you talking about Old Man?! We can't leave?!

Hagoromo: Oh, no. You're free to go Naruto, but this jutsu calls for one of you to be sealed within it. Its it's weakness as a sealing technique. My brother designed it himself. He was also sealed along with with the Juubi when the time came. Now, it is your turn Sasuke to be sacrificed.

Naruto: What the hell! You most be stupid, Old Man! Sasuke's coming with me!

Sasuke: [Shocked]

Hagoromo: Sasuke is a descendant of Indra who have done no good for the Shinobi world. I've seen it with my own eyes Naruto. The sooner this lineage ends, the better! I won't argue with you. You must leave now! Begone!!!

With a massive force, Naruto is expelled out of the side of the black sphere, he reaches out as he calls Sasuke's name. Kakashi swoops Naruto up into his Susano'o and lands somewhere on the ground. Black Zetsu laughs manically where he stands.

Kakashi: What happened?!

Sakura: Yeah, where's Sasuke?!

Naruto: [Weakened] He's still in the sphere.... hurry.... you have to stop it before he's sealed with Kaguya!

Kakashi: [Determined look] Right, stay with Naruto, Sakura! [Drops them both and takes off]

As Kakashi nears the sphere, he readies his Susano'o blade. He tries attacking the sphere but it doesn't bodge. The Chibaku Tensei is not raging at full force. Next, Kakashi exits his Susano'o and tries to phase through the sphere. but he is rejected and shot back out.

Black Zetsu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! It's no USE!!! THERE'S NO SAVING POOR SASUKE!!! He's stuck in that sphere for the rest of ETERNITY!!!

Sakura: [Holding Naruto] No! There's gotta be a way to save him!

Black Zetsu: [Smirks even bigger] There IS NO WAY!!!! YOU KNOW HOW I KNOW?!! BECAUSE I WAS SEALED WITHIN IT!

Naruto: [Head snaps up] No way! Y-you're .... ?!!!

Black Zetsu: That's RIGHT!!! I'm HAMURA!!!!

Kakashi: Shit! I can't break it! And I can't Kamui it either! [The black sphere begins to be pulled towards Chibaku Tensei and so does Kakashi] Dammit!

Naruto: [Enters Bijuu Mode weakly]

Kurama: Oi! You're already drained! Don't force anything or you could die!

Naruto: [Ignores Kurama] [Creates long chakra arm that grabs Kakashi and pulls him back]

Kakashi: N-Naruto!

Sakura: SASUKE-KUN!!!!

Naruto: I'll get him back! Don't worry! [Jumps up and gets pulled in]

Kakashi and Sakura: NARUTO!!!

Hagoromo: [Appears next to Naruto] Give up, young one. There is no way to stop break that sphere. Besides, by doing this, I will end the cycle of hatred that has plague the Shinobi World for too long. You won't need to deal with that anymore.

Naruto: You're stupid. I expected more from the Sage of Six Paths!

Hagoromo: ?!!!!

Naruto: This cycle of hatred is nothing more than a fake! You said you used this technique with your brother, right?! Did you just let him get sucked up too?! You're pathetic! You know nothing about being a real Shinobi! I'll save Sasuke and we'll have to beat Kaguya another way, then, but make no mistake;

I'LL END THIS CYCLE OF HATRED MYSELF!!!

Naruto(contd): Odama Rasenshuriken Planet!!!

Kurama: N-Naruto!!!

Hagoromo: [Angry] I-I told you that would not work!!! Face it, Indra's bloodstained past will finally be dealt with.

[video=youtube;jqXUm2YS-mM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqXUm2YS-mM[/video]

Naruto: Hey, old man.

Hagoromo: ???!!!

Naruto: SHUT THE HELL 'UP!!! [Throws Windmill at Chibaku Tensei]

Hagoromo: He's aiming to destroy the Chibaku Tensei?!!!

The Windmill gets pulled in even faster as it nears the Chibaku Tensei, dramatically increasing it's momentum. It connects with the outer shell of material absorbed and begins drilling into the giant earth sphere. It penetrates shell after shell, almost reaching the core before it begins fizzing out.

Hagoromo: See! It did not make it!

Naruto: Shukaku, Matatabi, Isobu, Goku, Kokou, Saiken, Chomei, Gyuki, and Kurama!!!!! GIVE ME SOME CHAKRA!!!!!!

Shukaku, Matatabi, Isobu, Goku, Kokou, Saiken, Chomei, Gyuki, and Kurama: RIGHTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hagoromo: I won't let you! [Enters Naruto's body] [The body poofs] What? A Shadow Clone? When did he have time to----!!!! [Looks up at Chibaku Tensei]

The Rasenshuriken continues to almost dissipate before it poofs into a cloud of smoke, transforming into Naruto who roars, thrusting his palm out at the isolated core of Chibaku Tensei.

Son Goku: This is all we got!

Matatabi: Use it wisely!

Kurama: Go.... NARUTO!!!

Naruto: This will be good enough!

RA-SEN-GAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It connects!!!!!

Zealous Sparks

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome Prediction :)

I like what you've done with Shinboi waking from their IT dreams into reality. The part about Orochimaru seeing his parents in his dream was nice. And did you have Orochimaru take control of Minato in order to take the fruit for himself?