[Predictions] Naruto 682- Our will!!!

onepieceuc1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello everyone, i hope you will enjoy it, sorry for grammatical mistakes and other kinds of mistakes.
Scene starts with Naruto's clone and co.
Kakashi: Naruto, can you heal him?
Naruto: I don't know, he is far now... But yeah i can try!
Naruto was about to give him energy with his hand but Obito opens his eyes and blocks Naruto.
Obito: (pant...pant) Naruto, Kakashi, i told you i didn't want an easy way like this. Let me die, i don't want to do this for offseting what i did.
Naruto (looks sad): Obito...
Obito: But Kakashi, i want to see your team's victory, so...
Kakashi: Obito, thank you but you can stay here and look at Naruto's fight. And i've my true eyes now.
Obito: It's not a problem, and i suppose you want to do something... IZANAGI!
Kakashi: !!! Why?!!
Obito's right eye become white and his left sharingan is desactivating.
Obito: I use this to change the reality, and i create a jutsu which allows me to transfer my sharingan's abilities in your left eye... I'll look at you...
Kakashi: Thank you... Obito!
Sadly, but smiling to him, he sent him into Kamui.
Kakashi: Naruto, i've a plan, you remember when you gave your chakra to everyone? It was a liitle as if they become you.
Naruto: Yeah, but what do you mean sensei?
Kakashi: Give us your chakra and we will be able to fly and support you.
Scene changes to Kaguya, fighting and throwing Naruto and Sasuke on the volcano's chimney.
Sasuke: Haa...Haa...What power!
Naruto: We won't give up, i can't let a grazy woman decide our destiny and all the world's too.
Kaguya creates two portals, one closed to her and a second in front of Naruto and Sasuke.
Kaguya: Take this!!!
Kaguya:!!!
At this moment, Sakura and just after, Kakashi, emerge of a spiral, Sakura, more powerful than before stops Kaguya.
Then, they go back behind Naruto and Sasuke.
Naruto: Just in time!!!
Sakura: We are here to help you...
Sasuke: ... Helped by you... Hun hun, it seems we need everyone, even the weakest!
Naruto: Raaah, Sasuke!!! Stop this bullshit!
Sakura: (Naruto, once again, thank you!)
Sasuke: It's time for our counterattck! Come with me!
Naruto and Sasuke charge Kaguya who is using again her gigant fists.
Naruto/Sasuke: !!!
Several spirals appear and disappear, blocking each fist.
Kakashi: Go!
Sakura emerges behind Kaguya and try to kick her, which attract her mind. Sasuke and Naruto do their handseals and from Kaguya's left and right sides they use their sealing jutsu.
Naruto/Sasuke: Yin/Yang-Chibaku tensei!
Kaguya: Shinra tensei!
Naruto and Sasuke were clones and behind them the originals arrives and touch her!
Naruto: We did it!!!!!
Kaguya, little by little, is sealed by the jutsu, which become a huge spherical prison.
Kaguya: Gwaargh!!!
Kaguya: (Once again? No, i won't accept it, my pitiful... my pathetic feelings were the reasons of my defeat. My son, i loved you... And because of my love, you killed me. Chakra is mine, Hagoromo, Himura, look at me, i'll kill them, and change this world as i always wanted!)
She uses her byakugan and liberates her chakra from all her body, doing a great energy discharge, destroying the pseudo-moon.
Team 7: ?!!
Kaguya: CHAKRA IS MINE!!!
Naruto: In the past, your sons defeated you... Doing that to their own mother, can you imagine their feelings? But they did it, because they had everyone's hopes on their heart. It is the same today, i won't let you kill my friends, i won't let you dominate this world! Even if the seal didn't work on you, we will beat you, with the power of our fist. So prepare your face, it will hurt a little!!! Nobody will recognize your face!!! Because, man or woman, if they are *******s, there are no differences. For the world and for everyone!!! Yeah, we will do it, because this is OUR WILL!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Six Paths

cube

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nope if obito is going to give his sharingan to kakashi he will give both of them, cause only as a pair the sharingan can be used with 100%power