2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[] - Mostly actions performed by said character
() - Thoughts
Bolded names - Characters
Bold - Descriptions

As the team fall down to their painful, agonizing death, Kaguya views the scene with a pleased look crossing her face.

Naruto: Like hell! [Naruto faces the gigantic pool of molten lava head first, perching his lips, he spews out a giant stream of wind, capable of drying out the surface under him. As he lands with a crouch, he looks up only to see Kaguya analyzing the team thoroughly]

Kaguya: (The blond one....he's not the brightest, but his will is outstanding. Now as for the dark haired one, he's the witts, commanding them with force, just like Indra. It would be in my best interest to kill him, without the brain the animal falls, but that's to basic. Watching the moral falls is always pleasing, Ashura's reincarnation goes first...)

Making no haste, as she sees them all land safely, she lets a sinister grin completely take over her face, spreading her arms apart, Kaguya focuses her chakra into her palms, emmiting a powerful blue aura. She then brings them together swiftly with a giant clap. As the sound echos throughout the cave, a strong, compressed ball of wind heading towards Naruto specifically

Sasuke: (Shit! If he dies...!!) I won't let you! [He creates his ribcage Susano'o and jumps infront of Naruto, as the attack hits, smoke arises and covers the now, cool surface. As revealed, Sasuke's ribcage was protected by purple wings, but due to the impact of the attack, they shatter completely]

Naruto: Thanks Sasuke, but what're we going to do!? She's on a whole 'nother level than Madara!

Sasuke: We have to attack her first, if we wait for her to go on the offensive, we're doomed. [Sasuke raises his left hand, showcasing his moon mark, his hand is suddently encases in a black lightning] Chidori!

Naruto: [Takes his right hand, forming a blue fiery Rasengan] (Thanks Matabi!) Raging flames: Furbal Rasengan!

Kaguya: [Smirks] Such charisma, this should be interesting! [She flies towards both of them with her fist extended infront of her face]

As both opposing forces dash towards each other, the scene is then skipped, showing Tobirama standing in the same spot as before, watching a moving cocoon.

Tobirama: [Squints] This chakra...!

As the cocoon falls, Orochimaru emerges, with his reflective Rinnegan seemingly no longer present

Tobirama: Orochimaru...! How did you escape the Genjutsu..?!

Orochimaru: I allowed myself to be captured, I required certain information only obtainable through analyzing the 'Moon Eye Plan', after getting what I needed, I manipulated my Senjutsu chakra, allowing me to break the jutsu. Disregarding that, there's more important matters at hand, [Orochimaru turns, facing the direction in which Team Seven previously inhabited, with a smirk on his face, he looks toward Tobirama]

Tobirama: (I should be weary...) I sensed it all, a large chakra amount of chakra rose from the ground then condensing where Madara was located. Afterward, I could no longer sense anything there..

Orochimaru: That was Kaguya....the Mother of the Sage of Six Paths..

Tobirama: !?

Orochimaru: I would explain, but as you can see, we have more pressing matters right now..( I need to be as quick as possible, unimaginable power is soon to emerge) [He then licks his lips]

Just as Tobirama was about to say something, Hiruzen lands, cracking the ground around him.

Hiruzen: Orochimaru, Tobirama! Why aren't we affected by Madara's Genjutsu?!

Orochimaru: No time for explanations, we have to get to the Kyuubi brat and Sasuke

Hiruzen: [Frowns] (Somethings off....Orochimaru...)

Tobirama: How do you propose we do that? I have little to no chakra left...me performing Hirashin is impossible, even for an Edo-Tensei

Orochimaru: [Smirks] I had a different idea in mind...

Tobirama and Hiruzen: ??

Flipping back to the battle in an unknown territory, Naruto and Sasuke are shown badly beaten, with Sakura and Kakashi witnessing the whole thing, unable to do relatively anything, Kaguya is seen above them, smiling manically

Kaguya: Such a pitty, I expected the people who inherited my Son's will to be more powerful. No matter, i'll end this now..! [She raises her left hand, creating a large ball of energy, shooting it at Naruto and Sasuke]

As the impending attack comes fourth, a large black and gold box appears around the boys, shielding them completely. Kaguya, a bit suprised, activates her Byakugan to see what interferred with her plans

???: As if we'd let you do that

Hiruzen, Tobirama, and Orochimaru are shown standing infront of the large box, standing firm, confidence radiating from their posture

Tobirama and Hiruzen: It ends here!

What is Orochimaru's plan? What'll become of the Shinobi alliance?! What is this blooming 'unimaginable' power?!

Rough, I know u_u

Last edited:

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto would most likely call for support from the Tailed Beast. "Son's" I think you were referring to them as grandsons as she recognized Ashura and Indra. I thought Edo Tensei have unlimited Chakra? How is performing the Flying God Technique is impossible while Edo Tensei? He has performed the technique before without difficult." A large black and gold box"? What happen to Hashirama?

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto would most likely call for support from the Tailed Beast. "Son's" I think you were referring to them as grandsons as she recognized Ashura and Indra. I thought Edo Tensei have unlimited Chakra? How is performing the Flying God Technique is impossible while Edo Tensei? He has performed the technique before without difficult." A large black and gold box"? What happen to Hashirama?
He called Matabi for help (didn't go into detail)

Nope, I meant Hagaromo's, as seeing he entrusted them with his power

Read the chapter when Tobirama was just freed from the black rods, he stated he had enough chakra to only teleport one person, I just went with what was previously stated

It was Hiruzen's and Enma's collaboration technique, y'know when they fought Orochimaru in part one, Enma encased Hiruzen in a "black and gold box"

Anything else?

Souji

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, since Orochimaru has a Zetsu body as his host, I really think he might have the ability to somehow break out of IT.

And Hokages vs. Kaguya until the next Naruto and Sasuke powerup? I can dig that U_U

Good work, seems like a reasonable and well-paced prediction :)

Reactions: Genrou

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great Prediction ~ Mind if I add some more to yours!!

Oro & Tobi ~ Kuchiyose: Edo tensie!!

[The doors of the two boxes falls on the ground after repelling the last attack to reveal two very familiar faces known to Kaguya]

Kaguya: :what:!!!!! Hagoromo and Hamura??
Kaguya: [In a very pissed tone] Mere mortals how dare you revive both my sons?? I'm going to teach you the fear of true fury!!

H & H: Not on our watch Okaa San !!
Naru & Sasuke: Count us in !!
Hokages and Oro: We will help !!

Naruto: Kakashi Sensie and Sakura chan go release every one from their cocoons in IT.
Sasuke: Now!! Its time! Lets get this show on the Road!!

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great Prediction ~ Mind if I add some more to yours!!

Oro & Tobi ~ Kuchiyose: Edo tensie!!

[The doors of the two boxes fall on the ground after repelling the last attack to reveal two very familiar faces known to Kaguya]

Kaguya: :what:!!!!! Hagoromo and Hamura??
Kaguya: [In a very pissed tone] Mere mortals how dare you revive both my sons?? I'm going to teach you the fear of true fury!!

H & H: Not on our watch Okaa San !!
Naru & Sasuke: Count us in !!
Hokages and Oro: We will help !!

Naruto: Kakashi Sensie and Sakura chan go release every one from their cocoons in IT.
Sasuke: Now!! Its time! Lets get this show on the Road!!
Nice really interesting