Uzumaki Menma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
THIS IS MAKE UP FOR MY OTHER RUSHED PREDICTION XD TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK IN THE COMMENT SELECTION BELOW!!!!!!!!!

Naruto and company have been dropped to their fiery dooms by the resurrected Demon Goddess! How will they escape this life threatening situation?

Naruto: Uwaaaaa!

Sakura: What's happening?!

Kakashi: [Shocked] Did she do this?!

Naruto: Sasuke, use your Susano'o!

Sasuke: I already know that!

Right before the group falls into the lava, chakra arms extend to grab them all, the limbs of Sasuke's Susano'o saving them momentarily. Obito continues plummeting towards the lava.

Kakashi: Sasuke! You forgot Obito!

Sasuke: No, I didn't. Let him burn.

Naruto: Grrrr, Sasuke! [Creates chakra arm that grabs Obito and pulls him into Susano'o body armor]

The Susano'o body hits the lava, sending columns of the orange mesh spilling into the air. The entirety of Susano'o sinks and sinks, they're being no clear end to the massive fiery pool! As some pillars of lava near Kaguya, she simply flexes her entire body. "Jūkenpō Ichigekishin" (Gentle Fist Technique: Body Blow). The magma is dispersed all around her. She then uses her Byakugan to locate the chakra structure underneath the sea of orange to which she pin points. Casually, she tilts her left hand toward the magma, palm sideways. An invisible force is sent into the magma, speeding towards Sasuke and company!

Kaguya: Hakke Kūshō (Eight Trigrams Air Palm)!

Sasuke: [Seeing the invisible chakra as a bolting blue chakra palm] Shit!!! Sharingan!

Instantly, Sasuke and Kaguya switch places; she at the bottom of the magma, and him, flying in mid-air with his winged Susano'o. She is still in the trajectory of the attack which collides with her directly into her chest, sending her shoveling through the earth at the bottom of the pit deep, into the planets core. Sasuke's eyes widen at the strength of her simple attack. The magma begins draining into the hole causing the entire cave to empty slowly. As it gradually becomes a little pool above the hole, Kaguya floats out of the magma, dredges dripping off her face and body as she rises to the level of Sasuke.

Sasuke: [Sweating] [Smiling] Heh, your attacks are fast. If not for my ability to move instantaneously; we'd all be dead by now.

Kaguya: .... Correct, although I assure you; I will not miss again.

Naruto: She's planning something, Sasuke!

Sasuke: So do something about it instead of always shouting my name, idiot!

Kaguya: Kanzeon

You must be registered for see images

Kakashi: What the hell is that thing?!

Sakura: [Scared]

Kaguya[contd.]: Thousand Arms - First Palm

Sasuke: NARUTO!!!!!!!!

The palm collides with Sasuke's Susano'o sending it sprawling through the cave walls, out into open air. They continue flying farther and farther until they finally stop. The attack cracked the shell of Susano'o and would've broken through, killing all of them if not for . . . .

Naruto: Good thing I put Kurama's cloak up before that hit. We would've been goners if it would've landed undeterred!!!

Kakashi: More importantly; what are we gonna do?! Her attacks are far too fast for us to even process! And without my Sharingan, I can't give any extra perception help, either.

Sasuke: Did you forgot by my Rinnegan? I still have the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan which allows me to read up to light speed attacks. Unfortunately, it seems her strikes are moving even past that, so I can barely keep up. Also, her fighting style is reminiscent of the Hyuga style gentle fist. Kakashi, you were the one who originally told us about the Byakugan and how the Sharingan originated from it. Care to explain further?!

Kakashi: [Quiet]

???: Kakashi..

Kakashi: Obito!!!

Obito: I.... won't last.... much.... longer.... take my.... other Sharingan.... and use it....

Kakashi: Obito, I won't let you go again! Not after all these years! You can still be saved! Naruto; try healing him like you did me!

Naruto: [Sad] Unfortunately, he's far too gone unlike Gai and you. He's been running off of barely any chakra for hours now. The fact that he's still alive is a feat unto itself....

Obito: Kakashi.... here [Takes out eye and gives it to Kakashi].... Naruto, Ma... dara... is still in there..... can't you feel him....?

Naruto: ?!! [Closes eyes and enters Sage Mode] Yeah! There's still a hint of him left!

Obito: Free him.... like you did me.... he's your only hope.... of.... winning.... good...bye............

Kakashi: [Closes eyes and bends head down sadly] [Looks up]

Kakashi [contd.]: I'll be back! [Swirls away]

Sakura: Kakashi-sensei!!!

Naruto: [Determined] Heads up! Here she comes!

Floating majestically over the terrain, Kaguya floats down to touch upon the earth where they stand. She looks at them for a couple of seconds and smiles full of sinister intentions. She opens up her arms which summons the buddha figure again.

Naruto: Get prepared guys! [Full blown Kurama cloak]

Sasuke: Hmph! [Enters Perfect Susano'o]

Sakura: [Summons seal]

Kaguya: Still to slow.

The next panels show Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura in their same exact position as three palms race towards them at full force. Just before the attack makes contact though, the palms disappear into thin air before reappearing all around Kaguya, inflicting damage upon herself creating giant shock waves that shake and destroy the ground.

Kaguya: GAH! GAH! UOOUUWAAAA!

Naruto: What the hell just happened [Arms up]

Sasuke: I don't know. I can't see! [Arms up]

Kakashi: I'm here!!!

Naruto: Woah! Kakashi-sensei!

Sasuke: So that's where you went, eh? To pick up the other eye Madara threw out.

Sakura: Wow! So cool!

Kaguya: Grrr, pesky little brats! ?!!!!! [Shocked]

Kakashi: When I sent those attacks back, I invoked them with lightning which is why you're frozen! Naruto, Sasuke; go and get her!!!!!

Naruto: RIGHT!

Sasuke: HMPH!

The duo charge forward towards Kaguya. Naruto creates a Rasengan and Sasuke creates a Chidori. As they near her, Naruto smiles and asks Sasuke, "How about it?!". Sasuke grimaces and replies, "Fine Usuratonkachi!". Together, they put their attacks together and shout, "Chidorigan!"

Kaguya: [Shocked] [Begins Laughing hysterically] Did you really think a little shock could hold me?! GAAAAAH!

Two of Kaguya's Buddha arms smash together where Naruto and Sasuke where. The shock wave creates a mini explosion that throws Sakura back. Kakashi, stands his ground and the panel zooms in on his eyes.

Kakashi: Not yet!!!

Kaguya: [Removes palms] They're gone!!!

In the other dimension, Naruto and Sasuke continue running towards the spot Kaguya is at. Kaguya, not seeing the two anymore, uses another one of her palm attacks on Kakashi which slips through him. In the other dimension, Kakashi uses Kamui one last time to send the other two back.

Kaguya: HAH!!! [Attacks again and manages to hit Kakashi who flies several meters] Hmph. That's the end of you. ?!!!!!!!!

Suddenly, her body lurches forward as Naruto and Sasuke appear out of thin air and attack her with their most powerful technique!!!

Kaguya: Shit! My blind spot! How did they get there all of a sudden?!

Naruto: Booyah!!! Take this!!!

Last edited:

LUMOS ULTIMATUM

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent theory but the last pages were not as good as the previous ones. Still, it has been an interesting read. Are you a writer? How much time do you take in making predictions? I once asked you the question but you never replied.

Reactions: Uzumaki Menma

mohammed2450

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Kakashi [contd.]: I'll be back! [Swirls away]

Sakura: Kakashi-sensei!!!

Naruto: [Determined] Heads up! Here she comes!

Floating majestically over the terrain, Kaguya floats down to touch upon the earth where they stand. She looks at them for a couple of seconds and smiles full of sinister intentions. She opens up her arms which summons the buddha figure again.

Naruto: Get prepared guys! [Full blown Kurama cloak]

Sasuke: Hmph! [Enters Perfect Susano'o]

Sakura: [Summons seal]

Kaguya: Still to slow.

The next panels show Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura in their same exact position as three palms race towards them at full force. Just before the attack makes contact though, the palms disappear into thin air before reappearing all around Kaguya, inflicting damage upon herself creating giant shock waves that shake and destroy the ground.

Kaguya: GAH! GAH! UOOUUWAAAA!

Naruto: What the hell just happened [Arms up]

Sasuke: I don't know. I can't see! [Arms up]

Kakashi: I'm here!!!

Naruto: Woah! Kakashi-sensei!

Sasuke: So that's where you went, eh? To pick up the other eye Madara threw out.

the dead obito has the two sharingans
otherwise it is good reading