Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto 680: Kaguya's Power!

Team 7, along with the lifeless body of Obito, fall towards the river of lava. Taking on the leadership role for the team, Sasuke begins processing a myriad of actions that can save the others and the team. He doesn't have much time.

Sasuke: "Naruto! I'll distract her for a bit! Save them!"

Naruto: "I'm way ahead of you Sasuke!!" 'Chomy, I'm going to need you to give me a lift!'

Chomei: 'Ahaha! That was close! But it's Chomei! Get ready to fly!'

Sasuke's Susano'o begins forming as he drops into the burning lava. Meanwhile, Naruto's chakra arms extend from his torso, latching onto Kakashi, Sakura and even Obito's body. Chomei's wings sprout from Naruto's back and begin beating quickly. The shinobi ascends with his friends in hand, now staring down at the bubbling liquid.

Kakashi: 'Good work Naruto!'

Sakura: "Sasuke-Kun!!!!"

From the lava below magatama are thrown. The Enton powered attack is directed towards Kaguya, who is floating in mid-air. She easily avoids the blazing jewels but as they pass her they explode, sending projectiles of black flame homing in on Kaguya.

Kaguya: "Interesting."

A massive wall of lava rises from behind Kaguya, serving as a shield from the incoming attack. But while she defends herself from that Sasuke's perfect Susano'o rises from the lava. Its massive blade is swung at her, in which she uses a repelling force to defend herself from the attack. To counter she manipulates the lava and causes pillars of molten lava to erupt all around her.

Sasuke: "Naruto, fly to the landmass above us!"

Naruto: "Okay! Let's do this!"

Both Sasuke and Naruto zip through the spaces between the pillars, trying to make it to the giant landmass above them. One of the pillars erupts, almost hitting Naruto, but he avoids it with a quick veer to the right side.

Naruto: "Whoa! That was close!"

Chomei: 'Sure was! Good thing I'm Lucky Seven Chomei! You would have been a goner!'

Naruto: 'Thanks Chomy-I mean, Chomei!'

Chomei: 'You're very welcome! Hehe!'

Sasuke and Naruto reach the landmass safely. The Uchiha deactivates his Susano'o and Naruto places Sakura, Kakashi and Obito onto the ground. The wings retract into his back.

Sakura: 'They're on a whole different level.'

Kakashi: "Good work....Naruto....Sasuke.."

Kaguya instantaneously appears before the group. She holds a grin like no other.

Kaguya: "I'd expect nothing less from you two.Ashura. Indra. Unfortunately, I cannot allow-"

Naruto: "Just shut up already!!!! I'm tired of your alien mouth rambling bullshit!"

Kaguya: "........."

Sasuke: "Just what exactly do you plan on doing once you've created your Zetsu army? Why use everyone on this planet for your army when you have no one to oppose you?"

Kaguya: "Perhaps I should explain somewhere else. This land has suffered far too much damage."

The ground begins rumbling as the land beneath Sasuke and Naruto begins rising. Kaguya slowly ascends with them. Suddenly, almost as if it happened instantly, they aren't where they were before. Something about the area seems celestial. There are stars around them but they can, somehow, still breathe.

Naruto: "Where the hell are we!?"

Sasuke: "How did she...?"

Kaguya slowly hovers onto the landmass that Sasuke and Naruto stand on. She steps onto it and points to the stars.

Kaguya: "You humans are oblivious to the things that are not of your world. There is so much that you do not know of. That your kind was never able to understand. You see, I am indeed not of this world. I come from Tsuki-no-Miyako (Capitol of the Moon). However, it isn't the moon you'd call your own, or Earth's, for that was created in order to imprison me."

Naruto: "Huh!? Imprison you!?"

Sasuke: "So, you and the Juubi are one?"

Kaguya: "I came to this planet to draw power from it through the Shinju. Once I had obtained it I grew stronger. Eating from the tree indeed came with a cost. I'd house the next tree that was orginally supposed to grow from the fruit the first tree had grown. It was a part of me. My children saw through this and noticed my hunger for power. What I had planned for the human race. Instead, Hagoromo and Hamura had sympathy for the humans. Their father was a human. A noble that believed in peace. But what I had in store for humans would not only end the wars but bring them together through my means..."

The history is shown in flashbacks.

Kaguya: "To gather these soldiers and return to Tsuki-no-Miyako, from which I was banished. With my newly attained power I'd be able to return. My own children would not allow it. I was defeated and imprisoned in what would be modeled after my home. But now I have returned. I shall finish what I started. I'm afraid you will not be able to stop me."

Naruto: "I'm not going to let you enslave anyone!"

Sasuke: "Neither am I."

Kaguya: "Ashura. Indra. I shall vanquish you both and sail the darkness of the cosmos with this planet as my vessel. Nothing shall stop me this time!"

Lightning flashes disrupt the celestial-like room created by Kaguya to reveal darkness and storm clouds. Below a mysterious figure lingers around, shaking. A seal begins spreading throughout the body as it begins forming into......!!!

?????: "Ah.....This power, so this is Kaguya?"

End!

Who is this mysterious figure!? Naruto on break next week!

That last part in bold was taking from Sephiroth! I wanted to use it so bad! Lol