[Predictions] Naruto 679: The Lunar Princess.

Dark Matter Thief

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Lunar Princess

Madara screams in agony as black veins spread throughout his body, beginning to completely envelop him. The black matter that is Kaguya's will begins to seep from Obito's left side and into Madara. Sakura watches in horror as Madara's physical features change shape. Two large horns begin protruding from the head and before they know it, there is a female standing before them. Obito's body, no longer supported by Kaguya's will, collapses.

Kakashi: "!!!!"

Kaguya inhales deeply, finally returning to the real world in her body. She cracks her neck in before looking at the group before her, the third eye on her for forehead surveying the area.

Naruto: "Kaguya!!"

Sasuke: "........" 'I could feel the malice coming from within her. It's much greater than Madara's.'

Sakura: "So this is Kaguya?"

Kaguya smiles, her eyes moving from one person to another. It's as if she is closely observing them. Her focus is mainly on Naruto and Sasuke, as they are obviously different than the other two.

Kaguya: "Interesting, you two hold a familiar power. But it seems like it's divided. You know of my name, tell me, have you met Hagoromo?"

Sasuke: "What does it matter to you?"

Naruto: "Yeah! We met Old Man Sage!! He already told us about you!"

Kaguya: "I see. Judging from your uneasy posture and defensive stances, nothing good was said about me. Oh, how it pains me to know that my own son would say such things."

Naruto begins sweating, the urge to ask her something bothering him. Now isn't the right time to do so but he cannot hold himself from asking.

Naruto: "Hey! Are you an alien!?"

Sasuke: "......."

Sakura: "Naruto!!!! Do you not see our situation!?"

Sasuke does not take his eyes off of the woman. Neither does Kakashi. Sakura turns over to Naruto, ready to scold him some more, but does not do so when she sees that Naruto is in fact serious about this. There must be something he knows, that she is oblivious to.

Kaguya: "An alien? Why, I'd be lying if I said that I was from this world. So I am indeed extra terrestrial in origin."

Naruto: "Why'd you come here then!? We didn't need you here!"

Kaguya: "Oh, but you humans did. You were a lowly race. So arrogant, selfish, prideful. I came to this world to collect the sacred fruit your planet was able to produce, a fruit that would grant me unimaginable power. This power would be used to control you all. With your world under my control, others would come after. That is, after cultivating what was here."

Naruto: "What the hell are you talking about!?"

Kakashi: "Conquest?"

Kaguya: "As you know, I was unfortunately stopped by my beloved children. Betrayed."

Naruto: "Shut up! You were overcome by your hunger for power! You were trying to control everyone using the tree! They didn't betray you, they stopped you for the right cause!"

Kaguya: "Your tone will get you killed boy..."

Kaguya takes a step towards the group, sending them jumping back to keep distance. Sasuke and Naruto take point.

Sasuke: "You two stay back. You stand no chance against her."

Sakura: "....."

Naruto: "Sakura. Kakashi. You guys stand behind us. We'll make sure you two don't get hurt."

Kaguya suddenly appears behind Sakura and Kakashi. Sasuke and Naruto quickly turn around, catching onto her change of location.

Sasuke: 'She's fast!'

Naruto: 'When did she...!?'

Sasuke's Rinnegan focuses on Kakashi, transporting him away from his current location. Naruto on the other moves in to grab Sakura and veer off to the right to escape Kaguya's path. From the third eye, two concentrated beams are directed at Kakashi and Sakura's previous location.

Kaguya: "I will not fail this time. This world will be mine."

Naruto lands atop of a large piece of stone and sets down Sakura. Kakashi is shifted to the other side. Naruto and Sasuke then regroup.

Naruto: "You're not taking anything you hag!"

Sasuke: "Naruto, we have to keep our distance. There's no telling what she can do."

Kaguya: "Show me what Hagoromo has given you two."

???? "Hey! You can't leave me out! I'm joining this fray too!"

Spiral Zetsu emerges from the ground beside Obito's body, scooping him in and coating his body. His next host is one he has once fought alongside before!

SZ/Obito: "Oh man, he's weak. Good thing I got to him in time!"

Naruto: "Not another one!"

Sasuke: "Naruto, don't worry about him!"

SZ/Obito: "Relax! Relax! An enemy of my enemy is friend right!? Right guys!?"

Kaguya: "What-"

A large volume of water is sent crashing towards Kaguya from her left side. On her right side are large shuriken made of lightning. Both attacks are sent to sandwich her in between for a combo. She quickly raises her hand, sending the land below her upwards. Both techniques clash below the massive land platform as Tobirama and Hiruzen join Sasuke and Naruto.

Tobirama: "We figured we can lend a hand."

Hiruzen: "We'll help!"

Kaguya: "Enough! I shall finish you all quickly."

She raises both arms and raises the Earth below the group to ascend into the sky. Storm clouds begin blanketing over the land; the battlefield now set for them! Spiral Zetsu/Obito glances down at the ground below.

SZ/Obito: "Heh."

Naruto: "Let's do this!!"

End!

What will happen now!?

Last edited: