Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Inspired by something SDO said about Kaguya's soul being divided in to two halves (Hun and Po): In the RDS and in the Gedou Mazou

Enjoy Reading!
Naruto 679: The Demon’s Return

(Thoughts)
{Actions}
[Descriptions]
*Flashbacks*

Kaguya’s will consumes Madara!! Naruto and Sasuke now face the ultimate enemy!!

Page 1
[The black lines coming from Black Zetsu begin to spread all across Madara’s body as he screams in agony]
Madara- Just what are you doing?
Black Zetsu- You’ll see soon enough.
[Black Zetsu is shown fading completely out of Obito as the entirety of Kaguya’s will enters Madara]
[Madara’s entire body is shown completely covered in black]
Sasuke- Shit this is bad!!

Page 2
Naruto- Sasuke, I can sense that something’s not right with the Shadows!
[Sasuke activates the perceptual capability of his Rinnegan and sees that the 4 Madara’s surrounding them seem to have been put out of commission due to the original’s predicament]
Sasuke- They seem to have been incapacitated due to whatever Black Zetsu is doing to Madara.
[Sasuke rushes forward ahead of Naruto intending to finish off Madara when he is weakened]

Page 3
Naruto-[surprised] Hey Sasuke wait up a second! Geez!
[Naruto uses Shunshin to appear behind Madara in order to save Obito while creating three chakra arms with Mini Bijuudamas to aim at Black Zetsu]
[Sasuke has an Enton Sword in one hand and a Black Chidori sword in the other]
[Naruto and Sasuke deliver their attacks toward Madara and a close up of Madara’s three eyes are shown]

Page 4
Naruto- Take this bastard!!!
Sasuke- Begone you relic of the past!!!
[Black Zetsu controls Madara and forcefully spreads out Madara’s arms]
BZ- Shinra Tensei!!
[Naruto and Sasuke are both blown back by the force of the technique. Naruto has managed to hold on to Obito’s body]
Naruto- Damn! We were so close.

Page 5
[Naruto places his right palm onto Obito’s chest in order to restore his life force. Naruto’s circle mark is visible on Obito’s chest, but he remains unconscious]
Madara- How did this happen? When did?
BZ-{laughs} Kaguya-sama’s will has existed within the Gedou Statue since her defeat at the hands of her very children.
[A panel shows the white cords that had previously connected Madara to the GM in order to sustain his life]
BZ- When you awakened the Rinnegan and connected to the GM via the cells of the First Hokage, her will was able to seep within you and thus, I was born.

Page 6
Madara- Damn you! What does the Sage’s mother have anything to do with me?
BZ- [sarcastically] Well Kaguya-sama has everything to do with you. It is her plan that you have followed all these years. Kukuku
[Madara is seen with a face of shock]
BZ- You see, after Kaguya-sama consumed the fruit of the Holy Tree and stopped the war, people began to grow unhappy of her rule.
[Panel shows a group of people whispering among one another]
BZ- Kaguya-sama disposed of those who opposed her. And even more people began to fear her. She became infuriated with the population and decided to use the Infinite Tsukuyomi to put down the rebellion.

Page 7
BZ- Her methods were vehemently opposed by her two children Hagoromo and Hakuryo who stood against her.
[Panel shows the backs of the two brothers facing their mother in combat with their staffs in hand]
BZ- They stripped Kaguya-sama of her chakra, and as an extra precaution due to her immortality, split her soul into Yin and Yang using the Divine Sword of Nunoboku before hiding her body where no one could reach it.
You must be registered for see images
BZ- The Yin was sealed within Hagoromo, and the Yang within Hakuryo.

Page 8
BZ- The chakra that was taken from Kaguya was spread around by the Sage in order to quell the dissention of the people, and bring them together.
[Panel shows the transition of the Shinju into the Juubi]
BZ- However, the fight between Kaguya and her sons brought out the attention of the Holy Tree, which noticed the presence of its chakra within more than one source.
[Panel shows the Juubi destroying a town filled with people as they all run in away in fear]
BZ- The two brothers defeated the Juubi and sealed it within Hagoromo.

Page 9
[Faded scene shows Hagoromo using Chibaku Tensei to seal the Juubi into the moon]
BZ- When the Sage sealed the Gedou Mazou into the moon, he made a grave error. Kaguya-samas Yin soul was able to thrive off the life force emitted from the Statue.
[Scene shows Hagoromo’s brother on his deathbed as well]
BZ- When Hakuryo died, Kaguya’s Yang soul was released into the pure world. But as it lacked its spiritual essence, it could not take form.

Page 10
BZ- However, there was one clan that was foolish enough to seek out Kaguya-sama’s power to bend it to their will.
[Panel shows the spiral symbol of the Uzumaki clan]
BZ- A member of the Uzumaki clan discovered Kaguya’s resting place, and using her horns as a medium, was able to create an ancient relic that could be used to summon her Yang soul.
[Panel shows a shadowy figure the wearing RDS mask]
BZ- By channeling his spiritual energy through the mask, he was able to give temporary form to Kaguya’s Yang soul and had momentary access to her abilities.

Page 11
BZ- This later led to the creation of a particular jutsu…
[Black Zetsu forces Madara to make the Snake seal]
[Followed by the Boar seal]
[Followed by the Ram Seal]
Madara-[shocked] This is!!!
Kurama- Oh no! This technique is!!

Page 12
Naruto- What is it Kurama? What jutsu is he trying to do?
[Black Zetsu continues the sequence of handsigns with the Rabbit seal]
[Followed by the Dog seal]
[Followed by the Rat seal]
Kurama- The very same technique which your father originally used in order to seal me…

Page 13
[The handsigns continue with Bird seal]
[Followed by the Horse seal]
[Followed by the Snake seal before finally clapping together Madara’s hands]
Kurama/BZ/Madara- Shiki Fuujin!!!
[The spectral form of the reaper is shown with a ghastly smile on its face]
[A spiritual form shaped like Kaguya comes out of Madara, and is grasped by the Reaper]

Page 14
BZ- Now it is finally time for the world to end!! And now, in your very own words Madara, “It’s time for the transfer.”
[Black Zetsu clasps Madara’s hands together in the seal for the Rinne Tensei]
Naruto-{realizes what is happening} Shit! Sasuke he’s somehow trying to revive Kaguya!
[Both rush forward just as a green light is shot out from Madara’s body and enters Kaguya]
[A sudden shockwave and flash of light covers the battlefield momentarily]

Page 15
[Steam is shown rising out of Kaguya’s as the size of her form begins to shrink back to normal and legs begin to emerge]
[Her skin changes from a ghastly purple to a creamy white]
[Her hair changes from white to a deep crimson red]
[Kaguya is shown with a crazed smile on her face as she once again takes in the feel of a real body]
Kaguya- Finally, after all these years, the time has come to finish what I started. And {looks toward Naruto and Sasuke} not even my own sons or grandsons will stand in my way this time.

Page 16
[Scene switches to Hashirama’s location]
Hashirama-[surprised] (Madara’s binding chakra being transferred to these rods has ceased) If I can just mold a little chakra then I should be able to…
[Hashirama’s chakra network is shown as he concentrates as much chakra as he can muster towards the location of the rods. The ground cracks slightly as the rods begin to move out]
[Suddenly a voice is heard as a stream of pressurized water is shown moving toward Hashirama]
Tobirama- Water Style: Water Scythe Jutsu!!
[Hiruzen lands next to the Senju Brothers and Minato is shown appearing next to the second via the FTG mark]

Page 17
[Hashirama now finally free of the black rods stands up along with the other Hokages]
Tobirama- [seriously] We must go to aide Naruto and Sasuke immediately. I’m getting a bad feeling from these chakras I’m sensing.
[Final panel shows Spiral Zetsu appearing out of the ground near a branch of Shinju with what looks like the beginning of a flower bud attached to it]
Spiral- Finally I found it!

The Hokages ready themselves to aide in the fight against Kaguya!! And Spiral Zetsu!?

Hopefully it all made sense =D

Last edited:
Reactions: Xāvî1

Amatenaru

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Inspired by something SDO said about Kaguya's soul being divided in to two halves (Hun and Po): In the RDS and in the Gedou Mazou

Enjoy Reading!
Naruto 679: The Demon’s Return

(Thoughts)
{Actions}
[Descriptions]
*Flashbacks*

Kaguya’s will consumes Madara!! Naruto and Sasuke now face the ultimate enemy!!

Page 1
[The black lines coming from Black Zetsu begin to spread all across Madara’s body as he screams in agony]
Madara- Just what are you doing?
Black Zetsu- You’ll see soon enough.
[Black Zetsu is shown fading completely out of Obito as the entirety of Kaguya’s will enters Madara]
[Madara’s entire body is shown completely covered in black]
Sasuke- Shit this is bad!!

Page 2
Naruto- Sasuke, I can sense that something’s not right with the Shadows!
[Sasuke activates the perceptual capability of his Rinnegan and sees that the 4 Madara’s surrounding them seem to have been put out of commission due to the original’s predicament]
Sasuke- They seem to have been incapacitated due to whatever Black Zetsu is doing to Madara.
[Sasuke rushes forward ahead of Naruto intending to finish off Madara when he is weakened]

Page 3
Naruto-[surprised] Hey Sasuke wait up a second! Geez!
[Naruto uses Shunshin to appear behind Madara in order to save Obito while creating three chakra arms with Mini Bijuudamas to aim at Black Zetsu]
[Sasuke has an Enton Sword in one hand and a Black Chidori sword in the other]
[Naruto and Sasuke deliver their attacks toward Madara and a close up of Madara’s three eyes are shown]

Page 4
Naruto- Take this bastard!!!
Sasuke- Begone you relic of the past!!!
[Black Zetsu controls Madara and forcefully spreads out Madara’s arms]
BZ- Shinra Tensei!!
[Naruto and Sasuke are both blown back by the force of the technique. Naruto has managed to hold on to Obito’s body]
Naruto- Damn! We were so close.

Page 5
[Naruto places his right palm onto Obito’s chest in order to restore his life force. Naruto’s circle mark is visible on Obito’s chest, but he remains unconscious]
Madara- How did this happen? When did?
BZ-{laughs} Kaguya-sama’s will has existed within the Gedou Statue since her defeat at the hands of her very children.
[A panel shows the white cords that had previously connected Madara to the GM in order to sustain his life]
BZ- When you awakened the Rinnegan and connected to the GM via the cells of the First Hokage, her will was able to seep within you and thus, I was born.

Page 6
Madara- Damn you! What does the Sage’s mother have anything to do with me?
BZ- [sarcastically] Well Kaguya-sama has everything to do with you. It is her plan that you have followed all these years. Kukuku
[Madara is seen with a face of shock]
BZ- You see, after Kaguya-sama consumed the fruit of the Holy Tree and stopped the war, people began to grow unhappy of her rule.
[Panel shows a group of people whispering among one another]
BZ- Kaguya-sama disposed of those who opposed her. And even more people began to fear her. She became infuriated with the population and decided to use the Infinite Tsukuyomi to put down the rebellion.

Page 7
BZ- Her methods were vehemently opposed by her two children Hagoromo and Hakuryo who stood against her.
[Panel shows the backs of the two brothers facing their mother in combat with their staffs in hand]
BZ- They stripped Kaguya-sama of her chakra, and as an extra precaution due to her immortality, split her soul into Yin and Yang using the Divine Sword of Nunoboku before hiding her body where no one could reach it.
You must be registered for see images
BZ- The Yin was sealed within Hagoromo, and the Yang within Hakuryo.

Page 8
BZ- The chakra that was taken from Kaguya was spread around by the Sage in order to quell the dissention of the people, and bring them together.
[Panel shows the transition of the Shinju into the Juubi]
BZ- However, the fight between Kaguya and her sons brought out the attention of the Holy Tree, which noticed the presence of its chakra within more than one source.
[Panel shows the Juubi destroying a town filled with people as they all run in away in fear]
BZ- The two brothers defeated the Juubi and sealed it within Hagoromo.

Page 9
[Faded scene shows Hagoromo using Chibaku Tensei to seal the Juubi into the moon]
BZ- When the Sage sealed the Gedou Mazou into the moon, he made a grave error. Kaguya-samas Yin soul was able to thrive off the life force emitted from the Statue.
[Scene shows Hagoromo’s brother on his deathbed as well]
BZ- When Hakuryo died, Kaguya’s Yang soul was released into the pure world. But as it lacked its spiritual essence, it could not take form.

Page 10
BZ- However, there was one clan that was foolish enough to seek out Kaguya-sama’s power to bend it to their will.
[Panel shows the spiral symbol of the Uzumaki clan]
BZ- A member of the Uzumaki clan discovered Kaguya’s resting place, and using her horns as a medium, was able to create an ancient relic that could be used to summon her Yang soul.
[Panel shows a shadowy figure the RDS mask]
BZ- By channeling his spiritual energy through the mask, he was able to give temporary form to Kaguya’s Yang soul and had momentary access to her abilities.

Page 11
BZ- This later led to the creation of a particular jutsu…
[Black Zetsu forces Madara to make the Snake seal]
[Followed by the Boar seal]
[Followed by the Ram Seal]
Madara-[shocked] This is!!!
Kurama- Oh no! This technique is!!

Page 12
Naruto- What is it Kurama? What jutsu is he trying to do?
[Black Zetsu continues the sequence of handsigns with the Rabbit seal]
[Followed by the Dog seal]
[Followed by the Rat seal]
Kurama- The very same technique which your father originally used in order to seal me…

Page 13
[The handsigns continue with Bird seal]
[Followed by the Horse seal]
[Followed by the Snake seal before finally clapping together Madara’s hands]
Kurama/BZ/Madara- Shiki Fuujin!!!
[The spectral form of the reaper is shown with a ghastly smile on its face]
[A spiritual form shaped like Kaguya comes out of Madara, and is grasped by the Reaper]

Page 14
BZ- Now it is finally time for the world to end!! And now, in your very own words Madara, “It’s time for the transfer.”
[Black Zetsu clasps Madara’s hands together in the seal for the Rinne Tensei]
Naruto-{realizes what is happening} Shit! Sasuke he’s somehow trying to revive Kaguya!
[Both rush forward just as a green light is shot out from Madara’s body and enters Kaguya]
[A sudden shockwave and flash of light covers the battlefield momentarily]

Page 15
[Steam is shown rising out of Kaguya’s as the size of her form begins to shrink back to normal and legs begin to emerge]
[Her skin changes from a ghastly white to that of real body]
[Her hair changes from white to a deep crimson red]
[Kaguya is shown with a crazed smile on her face as she once again takes in the feel of a real body]
Kaguya- Finally, after all these years, the time has come to finish what I started. And {looks toward Naruto and Sasuke} not even my own sons or grandsons will stand in my way this time.

Page 16
[Scene switches to Hashirama’s location]
Hashirama-[surprised] (Madara’s binding chakra being transferred to these rods has ceased) If I can just mold a little chakra then I should be able to…
[Hashirama’s chakra network is shown as he concentrates as much chakra as he can muster towards the location of the rods. The ground cracks slightly as the rods begin to move out]
[Suddenly a voice is heard as a stream of pressurized water is shown moving toward Hashirama]
Tobirama- Water Style: Water Scythe Jutsu!!
[Hiruzen lands next to the Senju Brothers and Minato is shown appearing next to the second via the FTG mark]

Page 17
[Hashirama now finally free of the black rods stands up along with the other Hokages]
Tobirama- [seriously] We must go to aide Naruto and Sasuke immediately. I’m getting a bad feeling from these chakras I’m sensing.
[Final panel shows Spiral Zetsu appearing out of the ground near a branch of Shinju with what looks like the beginning of a flower bud attached to it]
Spiral- Finally I found it!

The Hokages ready themselves to aide in the fight against Kaguya!! And Spiral Zetsu!?

Hopefully it all made sense =D
I was waiting for someone to incorporate the death reaper along with her resurrection

Zealous Sparks

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not bad at all
I was waiting for someone to incorporate the death reaper along with her resurrection
Thanks! :)

your predictions are my favorite! keep up the good work!
love the incorporation of rds being used.

p.s. hiruzen solos!
Thanks for the feedback! Glad you enjoyed it :) And yes Hiruzen does solo ;)

I must say this is the best prediction eva
Muchas Gracias amigo :)

DoubleKamui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh wow, great prediction, mate :)

I love the flashback in this prediction as it revealed a lot about the past. I also like how you explained the origins of the RDS and its use in bringing Kaguya back to life. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Zealous Sparks

Zealous Sparks

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amazing prediction again Sparks!
I really enjoyed reading this and this was really good I must say!
Keep up the Good Work :)
Oh wow, great prediction, mate :)

I love the flashback in this prediction as it revealed a lot about the past. I also like how you explained the origins of the RDS and its use in bringing Kaguya back to life. Keep up the good work!
Thanks a lot guys!=D I wasn't able to get this one out until today, so I wanted you guys to get a chance to read it before the new chapter comes out later.

ThanosInfinity

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool prediction I like the explanation to a lot of these scenarios and I was one of the people who said the death reaper was involved to the sage In some way so implementing him to your prediction was awesome. ;)

Reactions: Zealous Sparks