[Predictions] Naruto 678 - Slight hope

whoami28

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice prediction. Still don't think Bee is immune to the Genjutsu. His text bubble was identical to all the others caught in its spell and he was caught looking up. Naruto might be immune, but that is still unseen.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With Mugen Tsukuyomi shining so bright, hope seems lost.

Naruto 678 - Slight hope

*We get different panels of every village with cacoons filling the place*

Minato: My son! He's still around, Naruto i'm coming!

*Scene switches to Naruto*

Naruto: I can't stand this, we have to do something!

Sasuke: Be patient, we have to wait for the tree...This is our only hope.

*Tobirama appears next to Hiruzen*

Hiruzen: I see you were unaffected as well.

Tobirama: It appears the edo tensei can counter this jutsu.

Hiruzen: Who can you sense that is still around?

Tobirama: My brother is still around, but crippled by Madara's black rods. I can sense the 4th but he's off in the distance.

Hiruzen: ....Is that it?

Tobirama: It appears Naruto, Sasuke, their sensei and a pink haired girl are still around...wait, I also sense another person

*The scene switches to Minato*

Minato: Bee san!

*The scene switches to Killer bee*

Eight tails: Bee, the tentacle trick worked again.

Killer Bee: So it seems we've saved our fate, but stopping Madara, we're too late?

Eight tails: Bee...we're powerless at this point now that I only have 1 tentacle worth of chakra.

Killer Bee: But why was I unaffected?

Eight tails: It's just like when we fought Akatsuki before and genjutsu was attempted on you, my chakra can keep you free.

Killer Bee: But that tree is putting them in a cacoon. Why was I undetected?

Eight tails: I don't know bee, did you notice the others had a Rinnegan? Maybe the tree only detected those with one.

Samehada: grr grr

Killer Bee: Our little friend says that the only people left are Naruto and his gang.

Eight Tails: We best head to them Bee.

Killer Bee: Dang! Look Eight-o, those are our Village's treasured weapons ya know!

Eight tails: We'd best take them with us, let's go.

*Scene switches back to Team 7*

*Tobirama and Hiruzen appear*

Naruto: Old man! and Second hokage!

Sasuke: So it appears edo tensei is unaffected by this jutsu (damn...Nii san, if you were here right now what would you do...)

Tobirama: It appears this is it....we have to make our final stand against Madara.

Sasuke: .....When I was talking with the Sage of the 6 paths, he told me that after the tree sucks enough chakra a new fruit will bloom.

Sakura: So what are you suggesting Sasuke?

Sasuke: If we wait for the new fruit to ripen...we can eat the fruit, and rival Madara's power.

Naruto: But people will die! HOW CAN YOU BE LIKE THIS, SASUKE!

Sasuke: Idiot! What other plans have you thought of to get us out!?

*Scene switches to Killer Bee, Minato is beside him now*

Minato: Bee San, are those!?

Killer Bee: Yondaime, we're gonna use these weapons to seal Madara, okay!?

Killer Bee has a plan, will it work?

Naruto 678 end.

I understand this prediction may be controversial with whether or not Killer Bee is affected or not, it's a prediction so who gives a ****?
It's quite interesting but I doubt about Killer Bee. Madara isn't that type of Sasuke who just got his Mangekyou. Madara is a damn skillful sensor. Tricking him like Killer Bee did with Sasuke won't work against Madara who's now a more powerful sensory technique.

ObitoKarin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice Prediction.

Though, I don't think Killer Bee would fit in this part
You must be registered for see images

If the image doesn't load, here is the link: . (Top left panel)

I believe Bee is under the control of the moon now too because of his Panel's dialogue, or SFX... whatever it's considered lol.

XReaperzZ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice Prediction.

Though, I don't think Killer Bee would fit in this part
You must be registered for see images

If the image doesn't load, here is the link: . (Top left panel)

I believe Bee is under the control of the moon now too because of his Panel's dialogue, or SFX... whatever it's considered lol.

What is your sig?!?!?

0jordinio0

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto: But people will die! HOW CAN YOU BE LIKE THIS, SASUKE!

That's the worst part about it all. Naruto ain't that damned naive anymore. You tried to make Sasuke sound like he knew what he was doing and act all cool like while predicting Naruto to act like a child.

Ofcourse, with the hard-on Kishi has for Sasuke and bashing Naruto then it is plausible.

Jessika Uzumaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meeting all these fodder flucks is annoying.
I probably wouldn't even read the manga.

Waiting a week for reintroducing characters is annoying. I got the seeing the none relevant people get solo'd by genjutsu to show reaction, but continuation of this while its summer is annoying.
Well Damn can you give someone credit you just bash people....I liked his prediction you the only one...but what can I say theirs always One Guy...

marksonm

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Beautiful prediction!!! I reckon Naruto will heal the 4 edo tensei and restore them with his new powers. Also, I think it is possible for Bee to still be awake since he has the eight tail's tentacle. This hypothesis is not far fetched because there's empirical evidence that Jinchiruuki can awake from genjutsu!!!, therefore Bee being a former host with some chakra can still activate 8 tails' power just as Naruto is using the tailed beasts in him right now, despite not having all their chakra