[Predictions] Naruto 677- The third eye !!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NARUTO - 677 : The third eye!(Predictions )
(Hope you guys like it :) )

Madara- Infinite Tsukiyomi!!!

Sasuke- My left eye, its bleeding!
*Sasuke gushes in pain and falls down. His susanoo dissapears* Did madara??

*flashback*
| Itachi - I told you to come back when you have the same power as mine |
|(after using curse mark to break Tsukiyomi) Sasuke - My eyes can now see through genjutsu!! |

Sasuke- Chidori!! ( he runs chidori through his body , and stands again) Its more than a Genjutsu.

*meanwhile, Naruto sees rocks falling, he used multiple rasenshurikens to destroy them. He used another bijuu dama aimed at Madara, it hits him, Madara dies seemingly*

Naruto - That was a perfect hit! The war ends now! *He tries to walk but falls*

Sasuke - He started it. *he sees towards Naruto, he is surrounded by Madara's shadows now* NARUTOOO!! Wake up!!
*the tailed beasts inside him infuse more of their chakra to wake him , but the shadows overpower him* Chidori !! (The shadows now come to attack Sasuke , before they reach, a bijuudama attacks them )

Naruto - Thanks friends
Tailed beasts - He started it, we can sense it!
Naruto - Sasuke!! The old man's jutsu !!
Sasuke - We first need to stop everyone from getting under it, his chakra is spreading, you can feel it..
Naruto - ..weakening you! Tajuu kage bunshin no jutsu !! *more and more bunshins spread in the battlefield and start handling chakra ,again*

Sasuke - I'm going to fight him , you can keep up?
Naruto - you bet?

( 7-tails is shown giving him chakra, wings grow out on Naruto, alongwith Sasuke ,they fly towards the moon )

Madara - these kids still want to play, but I have no time ! Rinne world : Third Eye demarcation!!

Sasuke - Naruto now!!
Naruto - Sage art! Bijuu shroud transformation!
Sasuke - Tsukiyomi : Rinne world transmigration!!

( the last scene shows Naruto in a bijuu shroud that is covered by Sasuke's Susanoo. Madara's third eye is rotating , and so is Sasuke's rinnegan, which is bleeding, while Naruto prepares multiple bijuu dama rasenshurikens! )

Madara - Your eye is too weak against this Third Eye !! Even Hagoromo Ootsuki could not bring forth this power!!!
* Moon shines red, a strong chakra is dispersed , the nightmare starts*

HOPE ITS LIKED BY ALL :)

Last edited: