[Predictions] Naruto 673: Let's end this

darthvader5666

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Gai: *pant* (Whatever he did saved my life... or rather...)
Gai: You delayed my death, but I opened the 8th gate, the gate of death, which kills the user. There's no way to prevent my death. (My body's destroyed... I can't move a muscle) Damn it... I couldn't beat Madara...

Naruto: Don't worry. Your sacrifice wasn't in vain.

Gai: !?

Naruto: You protected everyone. Just leave the rest to me. (points at Madara) I'll be your opponent!

(Kakashi, Gaara and Lee appear around Gai)

Lee: Gai Sensei! *tear falls from his eye*

(Madara rushes towards Gai and co)

Naruto: I said...

(punches Madara in the face)

Naruto: I'm your opponent!

(Madara is sent flying. Naruto rushes towards where he landed)

Gai: Lee... listen...

Kakashi: These are Gai's last words.

(scene switches to Naruto vs Madara)

Madara: You've gotten more powerful... (what the hell did Obito do?). But it doesn't matter. You're still no match for me. I will kill you and complete the Moon's Eye Plan.

Naruto: We'll see about that.

(Sasuke appears)

Naruto/Sasuke: Let's end this.

Madara: Very well (prepares to fight)

(Naruto begins to transform, as do Sasuke's eyes)

(Naruto has Juubito's staff and a robe like Madara's. Sasuke's eyes are the Rinnegan)
 
Last edited:

UltimateHawk

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
2,995
Reaction score
422
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Good Prediction but a little short
 

Paintry4

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Aug 1, 2012
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
88
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Very well my bro... And prediction was good but sasuke with rinnegan is over power.... And keep it up but it was short..
 

Xāvî1

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Apr 13, 2011
Messages
23,665
Reaction score
1,415
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Good prediction but short
 

nthreal

Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
88
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
A bit short but loved it.
 

darthvader5666

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If you think it's too short, just imagine a Gai's last words scene before the fight scene. I suck at making up those kinds of scenes, so I left it out :p
 

NarutoWA

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
805
Reaction score
40
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice work man,continue writing and lengthening
 

Just Me

Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2014
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice, but short.
 
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Messages
121
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice prediction but short..... try expanding next time
 

Naruto D Luffy

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
10,361
Reaction score
343
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice prediction , keep it up.
 

ultimater

Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2014
Messages
59
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Amazing Prediction but short. 8.2/10 :)
 

Hata Hideaki

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
1,508
Reaction score
198
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
short but nice.
 

manufran02

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Joined
Jan 20, 2013
Messages
546
Reaction score
33
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Short and sweet , nicely done. But for the other one i would like to see a little bit more written but nicely done.
 
Top