Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
/scene starts in the battlefield/
*all hopes are lying on maito guy, all of the shinobis is looking ahead to maito guy, will he end it or end himself?*
Kakashi (with weak voice) : Guy are you fine? You've done so much. Dont push yourself like that.
Minato (refecting a calm determined face to kakashi) : Kakashi, he have already made his decision. You should support him.
Maito guy #pant #pant (with strong voice) : Kakashi, now i cant stop my moves. I've come too far by now. Either i gotta stop him or my heart beat.
Lee (still crying but with strong determination) : Sensei, I respect your decision. You'll always be the star of Konoha and always be my inspiration.
Madara #panting (with anger) : Enough with the chipper chapper... Is there still anything under your sleeve or thats all?
*Maito guy speaking to himself: i think i've to move on to the night moth, hope my body dont fail me now*
Maito guy (looking at his comrades) : I am going for one more time. Either it finsihes madara or not . Be my backup.
*then Maito guy screams* THE NIGHT MOTH

*ALL of a sudden his burning red aura brightenes and increases in volume and engulf his whole body surrounding like a cocoon, his body acts as larvae*
Madara (with a evil smile) : so you're still not done yet. This is getting more interesting.
Gaara (surprised) : what is this supposed to be?
Lee (with proud) : this is the night Moth. The last stage of youth. After this the heart of the user cant pump the necessary blood for the body and the blood evaporates,so user eventually dies....
Minato : so This is the ultimate forbidden Taijutsu after all.
A voice speaks out from cocoon : Minato sensei land me near Madara.
Minato : okay gai. Atleast, this is the least i can do now...
*minato speaks to gaara and kakashi and jumps over the cocoon to catch it with his body*
*Gaara uses his sands to throw the FTG kunai towards Madara*
Madara : How can you be so lame? Hahahahaha
*the orbs hit the kunae before it reaches to madara but the kunae turned out to be sand and another kunai proceeded towards madara from inside the sand but madara saw it before coming and tried to stop but kakashi uses his kamui and send it directly to Madara and all of sudden a red burning hot cocoon appeared ahead of Madara*
*Madara landed a direct hit from his staff to that cocoon which deliberately burst that cocoon into pieces*
(All Look surprised and shocked)
Madara (with attitude) : Is this some kind of joke? This is totally waste of time.
*suddenly a red moth fly towards the sky with sparkling burning auras all over it. That was gai. Then he proceded towards madara with such speed that there appears to be several moths flying*
Minato (with calm voice) : this speed cant be recognised even with special eyes. He have crossed the limits of his natural body now.
*Madara was distracted by seeing so many moths flying towards him, his attacks went in vain*
*All those moths attacked madara into his several pressure points and veins leaving poisonous venom inside it*
[those moths engraved madara all over like a cocoon leaving no space to pass air]
/scene switches to Naruto/
*naruto wakes up and wanders where is he?*
Naruto (loudly): where am i now? Dattebayo!!!
Sakura (with tears and weak voice): [slaps naruto] dont shout. You're still weak!!
Obito: No he's fine now. (turns to naruto) you've changed naruto. I can feel it inside you. So you're ready to face Madara?
*Naruto nods symbolizing "YES" but dont utter a word fearing sakura*
/scene switches to Sasuke/
Sasuke(opening eyes) : seems like i've slept for long. Kabuto!! I'm not surprised to see you. So you have changed now.huh...
Karin (with overjoy) : Sasuke kun, you've finally woke up.. Are you fine?
Kabuto : not only fine he's more than fine. You have also changed. Seems like you've too known yourself sasuke.
Sasuke : I think, its the time we should proceed to Battlefiled. I need to re-pay someone.
Orochimaru : hmmmm.. Sasuke kun.. Are you ready??
/scene switches to battle-field/
Minato(with calm smile) : we're soon gonna have some companies.....
*lee and gaara looks surprised*....
Kakashi (nodding): yes sensei, you're rite.
/manga ends with the face of naruto and sasuke in real world and picturing them as ahura and indra/
**The End**

WrayKage Sama

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not bad but not 100% sure on gais limits with his powers but cant wait for naruto to be back in the battle its a shame sasuke recieved a power up aswell which he doesnt deserve

Paintry4

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not bad but not 100% sure on gais limits with his powers but cant wait for naruto to be back in the battle its a shame sasuke recieved a power up aswell which he doesnt deserve
sure naruto's gonna be back.. And man, dont understimate gai powers..... And about sasuke.. He's now 2nd son of hermit. So he deserve power... Dont be like that :p hehehehe

Hata Hideaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
get real man..!! there's no way guy would turn into some insect..
there must be some translation problems in the manga..
just think about it.. ( guys moves)
1. morning peacock
2. afternoon tiger
3. evening elephant and
4. night moth?
there's no way his final attack would be so lame. any way good try. i liked reading it.

Paintry4

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. morning peacock
2. afternoon tiger
3. evening elephant and
4. night moth?
there's no way his final attack would be so lame. any way good try. i liked reading it.
No night moths are absolutely correct. They are nocturnal and night creatures U_U

Rinianne

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. morning peacock
2. afternoon tiger
3. evening elephant and
4. night moth?
But in the previous manga Gai mentioned that he'd have to use the night moth