Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Read and Enjoy. Sorry in advance if it's too long I always end up writing too much even when I tone it down.

Naruto 671: The Chosen Successor

(Thoughts)
{Actions}
[Descriptions]
*Flashbacks*

Naruto- So… Who’s the unlucky guy being possessed by them now?

Hagoromo- You Naruto. Ashura was reborn into you.

Naruto is the embodiment of the younger son in both chakra and will. Hagoromo’s successor is…?!

{Naruto looks at Hagoromo with a surprised expression and unfolds his arms}

Naruto-[confused] What do you mean that Ashura was reborn into me!

Hagoromo- Just look behind you Naruto.

{Naruto turns around and sees the chakra avatar of Ashura behind him}

[The chakra slowly fades into Naruto and then Naruto’s body is instantly surrounded by bright orange flames just like when he first unlocked KCM except that now there are no seal markings]

{Naruto is shown looking down at his arms in awe}

Naruto-(This chakra feels just as strong as Kurama’s. Is this really my power?) Rikudou-ojiisan what just
happened?!

Hagoromo- Naruto Uzumaki, as the person who inherited both the will and chakra of Ashura, who was able to create a bond with all the tailed beasts, and who has served as a beacon of hope for the world are the rightful successor of ninshuu.

[Scene switches to Obito, Sakura, and an unconscious Naruto in the Kamui dimension]

[The last of Yin-Kurama’s chakra is shown entering Naruto’s body as the new seal on his stomach stabilizes]

Obito-{breathing heavily} That should do it. I hope that we weren’t too late to save him.

{Sakura feels Naruto’s heart beating of its own accord once again and smiles}

Sakura-{sobbing} He’s going to be fine now, I just need to heal this incision.

{Sakura removes her hand from Naruto’s body in order to close the wound}

[Suddenly a surge of chakra is felt and Naruto’s body is surrounded by the same shroud of orange flames. Steam is shown rising out of Naruto’s wound as the skin is knitted back together before the chakra fades away]

Sakura-[shocked] What in the world was that?! It didn’t feel at all like the Kyuubi’s chakra!

Obito-{narrows his eyes} (That is the same power that was said to have been wielded by the younger son of the Sage!)

[Scene switches back to the subconscious plane with Naruto and Hagoromo]

[Naruto looks at Hagoromo with bewilderment as the chakra shroud fades and Hagoromo is shown with a smile on his face]

Hagoromo-Just like with you Naruto, Ashura wasn’t able to awaken his full potential without the help of his comrades and a lot of tenacity. Thanks to your comrades on the outside, you were able to awaken that same ability.

Naruto-But you’re choosing me to be the successor of ninshuu? Why would you want to pick me?

Hagoromo-The original purpose of ninshuu was to accomplish a goal that we both have in common.

Naruto-{scratches his head} Erm. What goal is that exactly?

Hagoromo- To help create a world where everyone could understand one another’s feelings and live in peace.
I spread around the chakra of the Ten-Tails to anyone who wished to learn ninshuu. I had hoped that by teaching people how to utilize that power, everyone would be able to connect with each other on a spiritual level but it did not go according to plan.

Naruto-What happened?

Hagoromo- At first people were dissatisfied with my mother’s autocratic use of her power, but none had the audacity to speak out against her. When I had given them the chance to acquire a similar power, no matter how small it was compared to my mothers, they were fervid at the concept.

Naruto-Sorry, but you lost me again there.

Hagoromo-{sighs} In other words, people wanted to learn ninshuu to have access to the same power that made my mother so feared. Ninshuu was able to create peace and order among the land for a short while, but it did not last.

Naruto- What went wrong?

Hagoromo- I entrusted the legacy of ninshuu to my sons hoping that they could cooperate and lead the world forward working to achieve the same goal. After seeing what the power of chakra could do from the battle between my sons and my mother, people began to weaponize chakra, and thus ninjutsu came into being. The battle between Ashura and Indra sparked a vicious cycle of violence and war that has lasted all the way into your time.

Naruto-!! (remembers his conversations with Jiraiya and Nagato}

*Jiraiya- I truly believe that one day people will all be able to understand one another and live in harmony. And if I can’t find the answer, I will entrust you to find it Naruto.*

*Nagato-The third and final installment of the series is here…wrap it all up! Be so stellar that everyone forgets how horrible the second part was Naruto!*

Naruto- I made a promise to my master and my sibling student that I would find a way to break this cycle. I won’t give up until I’m able to find the answer no matter what it takes.

Hagoromo-(smiles) I’m glad that you feel that way Naruto. I hope that you and your counterpart are able to succeed where Ashura and Indra failed.

Naruto- Wait if I’m the reincarnation of Ashura then who is Indra’s.

[Last panel shows Hagoromo tapping his staff on the surface of the water and a blurry outline of a person is shown]

Naruto is entrusted with the legacy of ninshuu! And Indra was reincarnated into!?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude that sh!t was golden...the flies are even golden with the sh!t lol.
I hate that it was all Naruto again, but it was just like Kishi!
I ALSO JUST FOUND OUT THAT HASHIRAMA GAVE SASUKE NINSHUU (or however you spell it).

Hashirama: "I'm going to give you a jutsu that will stop Madara without using force."

That can't be anything other than NINSHUU:

You must be registered for see images

HE MIGHT DID USE IT ON MADARA BECAUSE LOOK:

As you can see Madara felt sorry for him...and turned around and dropped the sword...why would he do that? He saw inside Sasuke's heart with ninshuu!

Zealous Sparks

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude that sh!t was golden...the flies are even golden with the sh!t lol.
I hate that it was all Naruto again, but it was just like Kishi!
I ALSO JUST FOUND OUT THAT HASHIRAMA GAVE SASUKE NINSHUU (or however you spell it).

Hashirama: "I'm going to give you a jutsu that will stop Madara without using force."

That can't be anything other than NINSHUU:

HE MIGHT DID USE IT ON MADARA BECAUSE LOOK:

As you can see Madara felt sorry for him...and turned around and dropped the sword...why would he do that? He saw inside Sasuke's heart with ninshuu!
Interesting point about Hashirama's jutsu. I'm pretty sure that we'll see more of Sasuke in the next couple chapters, but for now it will focus on the Naruto/Sage meeting. If I do a continuation of this prediction I'll put more about Sasuke and his new power-up in that.