Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great prediction :headband:

It is quite possible and pretty much 'Should' happen. But we will see, since we are all in suspense :sweat:

:naruto:
teuchi made me laugh harder than I thought...!!! great work man really enjoyed every bit of it...!!! .....++
a very interesting prediction..keep it up :)
nice comic touch and depth.
This is really good, keep it up!
your sig have me stunned man. nice movie
nice work .. (Y)
Nice ramen guy cameo hahas. Well done! First prediction I ever felt a need to comment on.
This is just beautiful
*Applause*
You are welcome Guys.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was good but I think in the next chapter only naruto will meet the old sage or gai will fight against madara. Or it will show something other than the sage or madara (like kabuto's scene) and only 3/4 pages of naruto and old sage's meeting.

Uchiha Sutona

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really liked this prediction! It seems that every prediction I've seen about Gai Sensei is that he randomly acquires Sage mode some how or natural energy in his attack... I don't really like those parts, but other than that awesome!

LUMOS ULTIMATUM

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my eyes are watering allready,what a prediction!
Nice work buddy,simply fantastic
Lol, why?
I really really hope this happens!!!!!!!
great transistion into how naruto will gain this power and knowledge. respect.
Very interesting. Good job mate. Please do write the next episode asap before the offical manga lol because once its out we wont be focusing here
Greatly appreciated writing well done
I think u should take over from kishi and let him have a happy retirement!
That was good but I think in the next chapter only naruto will meet the old sage or gai will fight against madara. Or it will show something other than the sage or madara (like kabuto's scene) and only 3/4 pages of naruto and old sage's meeting.
WOW! Great prediction.
You all read it! Thank you so much!

my eyes are watering allready,what a prediction!
Nice work buddy,simply fantastic
I really really hope this happens!!!!!!!
great transistion into how naruto will gain this power and knowledge. respect.
Very interesting. Good job mate. Please do write the next episode asap before the offical manga lol because once its out we wont be focusing here
Greatly appreciated writing well done
I think u should take over from kishi and let him have a happy retirement!
WOW! Great prediction.
I really liked this prediction! It seems that every prediction I've seen about Gai Sensei is that he randomly acquires Sage mode some how or natural energy in his attack... I don't really like those parts, but other than that awesome!
+rep..
Next chapter pleaaaase...!!!!
Your support is valuable for my predictions!