[Predictions] Naruto 662 Prediction: Powerful Unveilings!!!

Uzumaki Menma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara has pierced Sasuke with his own blade! What will the young Uchiha do to save himself --- if that's even possible!!!

Tobirama: Oh, no! Sasuke!

Madara: Pity.

Sasuke: Grrr . . . [Cough]

Madara: I gave you an opportunity to strike, but you weren't even able to do that. Before I allowed you to join me yet you decided to stay with these weaklings. Now look at you; You're merely a fish on a skewer.

Sasuke: [Cough] I'd rather die than stand by your side! [Hack]

Madara: [Cocks head to side] And why is that? Oh, and it should be noted, I narrowly avoided your heart as an act of compassion since we are clansmen.

Sasuke: [Laughs] For a man who preaches so much about peace, your actions say otherwise. Look at the chaos you've created. For what? All to unite the world underneath some false fabric of reality. Sounds more like running away to me.

Madara: Hmph. Well you know nothing, brat.

Sasuke: I know . . . I know that it was you, you who started the feelings of disdain and distrust towards the Uchiha!

Madara: ?!!

Sasuke: Towards your own clan because you were too weak to stand up to your rival and bitterly sought to sully the name of your fellow brethren instead of berating yourself!

Madara: Tch! This kid . . .

Sasuke: And I made a promise long ago . . . to crush anyone and everyone associated with ruining my clan's NAME!!!

[video=youtube;w7gd-WLoUMU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7gd-WLoUMU&list=RDt3ROwQh1GhQ[/video]

Sasuke's body slowly fades away leaving Madara standing still, clutching onto the blade. The elder Uchiha's body tenses up as he tersely conveys his surroundings. "This is . . . the secret technique known between only a handful of our shinobi . . . Izanagi! But how? When did he learn this? When I felt his chakra earlier, it did not feel like he had Senju DNA . . . !!! I see! It must of been Hashirama that did this to him. Hmph. Bastard. No matter, I expect nothing less from my rival!" Madara thinks. swift A movement to his left causes him to spin around, thrusting the sword forward as he executes the twirl. The tip pierces Sasuke's body again who's eyes widen in surprise.

Madara: Nice try, kid. But I can sense your actions perfectly. Don't think a little added power is gonna help you at all. Especially against me!!!

Sasuke: [Silent . . .] [Fades away again]

Madara: What the hell!!! Izanagi again?!!

(Elsewhere...)

Gaara: We're here! Lord Fourth Hokage!!!

Minato: Huh?! Naruto!?

Kakashi: [Turns around]

Gaara: [Lands] Naruto had the Kyuubi extracted from him!

Minato: Shit! He won't last long then . . .

Gaara: Before he was absorbed, Kurama told me to --- watch out!!!

Black Zetsu lunges forward, a feral look in his eyes as he aims for Naruto's head. "I'll end this little war right now with this strike!" he thinks gleefully. A fist connects with his head, blurring his entire body as the impact sends him flying off into the opposite direction into some rocks. "You won't lay a hand on my son!" Minato angrily retorts. Black Zetsu struggles to collect himself as the blow nearly knocked him unconscious. "Shit! That really hurt!" Black Zetsu yells furious.

Kakashi: Careful! We have to salvage Obito!

Black Zetsu: [Laughs manically] That's right, so before you attack me again with so much killer intent, think about your old student. We wouldn't want him dying like Kushina would we?!?! Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Minato: Tch. **** that.

Kakashi: !

Black Zetsu: !

Gaara: !

Minato instantly appears above Zetsu, a Bijuu Bomb in his palm as he prepares to waste Black Zetsu who stares up in disbelief. "What the hell is he doing? Does he really plan to kill Obito? And how the hell did he get here so fa --- when he made contact earlier!!! Shit, I didn't calculate him to be that cold. Sorry Madara-sama, but I gotta preserve myself!" Black Zetsu thinks as he quickly separates from Obito, scrambling for the cover of some boulders. Before Minato can land the attack, he freezes, centimeters from Obito's face who gazes at him tiredly.

Minato: It worked.

Kakashi: Nice, Sensei!

Gaara: I really thought he was going to off him!

Black Zetsu: [Hiding behind some rocks] Ku, he really got me . . .

Minato: What did Kurama want to tell me?

Gaara: [Regaining wits] Right, he said to transfer over your side of Kurama to Naruto . . . and then for me to provide them with my remaining chakra from the Ichibi!

Minato: What good would that do?

Gaara: No idea, but he said that it would be something strong enough to handle the Juubi and Madara!!!

Minato: Hmm, no arguing there then. Alright, I'll do it, but you two have to watch my back, and Obito's.

Kakashi: No problem!

Gaara: Right! [Standing side by side, ready to fight].

(Elsewhere...)

Madara: [Sword piercing Sasuke] . . . [Sasuke fades again] What the hell is going on?! How can he continuously use Izanagi like this without tiring?! [Sasuke appears behind him, but Madara stabs him yet again, but just as he does, Sasuke fades]

Madara: Wait a minute... this is!!!

Tobirama: What's wrong with him?!

Sasuke: He's in a loop.

Tobirama: No way! This technique is . . . !!!

Sasuke: [Close-up on eye as one begins to bleed profusely] Izanami.

Tobirama: I see! Because of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, he didn't lose his sight. It's similar to when Uchiha's have the regular Mangekyo and continuously use Amaterasu and their eyes bleed. I don't know if he can use it again though . . . his chakra is . . . Sasuke! End this now while he's stuck in the Genjutsu!

Sasuke: Hmph. What did you think I was going to do? Chidori!

Lightning forms a sharp blade around his hand and he lunges forward, preparing to enter the depths of Madara's stomach who's frozen within the illusion. As he nears dangerously close, a barrier surrounding Madara absorbs Sasuke's attack!

Sasuke: Argh!

Madara: Hmm . . . [Clutching Sasuke's hand] That was a good one. So you never used Izanagi, just Izanami. Let me tell you, something like that won't work on an individual who fully accepts reality. It's the ultimate weak point of that technique although I must ask; who taught you that?

Sasuke: My brother showed it to me!

Madara: You're . . . brother? [Flashback of Izuna] Hmph. No matter. I can sense your low level of chakra. I'll end this now. [Madara uses Bansho Tenin to acquire the kunai Tobirama used] [He thrust, aiming the tip this time for Sasuke's head]

Tobirama: Boyy!!!

Sasuke: !!!

A small explosion occurs, sending Madara skidding backwards. Sasuke stands in the middle of it, head down, dust surrounding him. As he looks up, Madara notices something different about him.

Madara: This is . . . !?

*Thanks all for reading! XD It doesn't seem entirely factual but hey, I thought it was cool! Tell me what you guys thought!!!

Last edited:

Ahmed1993

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty good prediction , but i don't think he will use Izanami or Izanagi not because he can't but because it would be weird that a Senju would tell an Uchiha how to use an Uchiha Kinjutsu.
Also Izanagi don't require Senju DNA to be active , it requires it to prolong the duration of the technique.

DaVe14

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I enjoyed that lol I was thinking that Sasuke would try using Izanami on Madara after I read the chapter was released. Great prediction though!!