[Predictions] Naruto 661: The last meeting. The vision. The power to believe.

Erikhog

Kin
232💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good evening guys!
Since it is almoust 2014 i thought of doing one more prediction!!
Its a little toomuch talking but a well..
Hope you guys like it!

Gaara: Naruto i will catch you! (... could it be..?)

Sasuke: Shit.. i need to fuel up.. Naruto hold on. Juugo! I need some sagemode as fast as possible..
Juugo: Im already on it sasuke..

Orochimaru: Things are heating up..
Minato: (senses the kyuubi leaving naruto) No... Naruto!! Hold on..

Naruto: Kurama.. Everyone.. Mina!! urghh

[Mind of Naruto]
Naruto: Kurama your dissapearing, no!! I failed again,(screams in tears out loud) i didnt saved my friends!

Kurama:(first a desperate look to naruto, but suddenly smiles.) Naruto im sorry! You did everything you could, what we could.. I will become one with the juubi again, b...(naruto interrupts)
Naruto: That way.. the world that we fought for.. will be gone.. Forever..(huge konoha flashback)
Kurama: BUT! But Naruto.. Our old man had a vision.
Naruto: ... who? the rikudou? What kind of vision?
Kurama: Yea the rikudou.. That there will appear someone. who will bring us on the right path, and true freedom.
Naruto: ..? The right path?
Kurama: Hehe.. I still dont know what he exactly meant with that.. But i believe.. That you will be the one to find that answer.
Naruto: .. Kurama.. I still wont give up! I will save you! And the other Bijuu!!
Kurama: ?!! hehe.. I know you wont.

Suddenly al the bijuus gather around naruto in his mind.

Naruto: Wow.. Friends! I will save you!

All bijuu's at once: We believe in you Naruto!

Naruto shows a big smile all of a sudden!
Kurama: Hehe.. whats the sudden smile? No time for smiling now..
Naruto: Hehe.. A good friend of me just helped me.. Right Gyuuki?

Showing the one tailed beast gyuuki next to kurama.
Kurama: Hehe.. He knew what i was talking about then.
We are leaving naruto.. Take care of us, and the world. You are the saviour of this world!

Al the bijuu are dissapearing.

Naruto: ..... I will save you guys!!!!!

[Back to real world]

Naruto is opening his eyes high in the sky on a big piece of sand high in the sky.
Gaara: Your awake.. Are you allright.. The kyuubi asked me to give you some of my chakra..
Naruto: Gaara.. Thank you for helping me. And giving me some. It helped me alot!
Gaara: Madara has them all absorbed now.. Things are getting bad. I dont know if..(naruto interupts)
Naruto: Dont worry Gaara.. Everything is going to be fine. I still have some powers left..
Gaara: Sage mode alone wont do it naruto.. Your tailed beast has just bin tak. (naruto interupts again)
Naruto: I WILL SAVE KURAMA AND AL THE OTHER GUYS! You gave me the piece of chakra that gave me a new power..
Gaara: ? What do you mean..
Naruto: Just wait and see..

Sasuke is in sennin mode now.
Sasuke: ??!! This feeling.. its naruto yes but.. Its like it.. Cant.. Be.. Measured..!?!

Orochimaru: ( with a evil snaky look ) Hehe.... hmmm.. Interesting.. What will sasuke do now..

Next: Save them all! Rikudou vs Rikudou.

If you DID read it. Did you like it?
Happy new naruto year everyone!

Erik:cool: