0⚔️
Awards
Listen while reading for more epicness

narutos rasenshuriken lights up the night sky and so does his will

kakashi: Naruto is the light in this pitch black hell to me

Obito: you put so much faith in him...

Kakashi: not just me....

Page of the shinobi alliance running at madara

Kakashi: everyone whos here today has put their lives on the line because they believe in him...

Switch to madara vs hashirama hashirama is on the ground.

hashirama: you're much stronger then last time i can't beat you by myself

Madara: you're doomed hashirama you already struggled to beat me when we were alive before i had the rinnegan let alone your powers now i have unlimited power. You lose

hashirama: no i haven't lost yet, i still have my comrades .

Madara: What are you...

Madara turns around to see the gigantic rasenshuriken narutos eyes have the kyuubi sage mode pupils.

Naruto: ATTACK!

Naruto throws the rasenshuriken sasuke fires an Amaterasu arrow at madara everyone else fires they respective elements at madara. He creates his perfect susaon'o and swings his sword covered in amaterasu at the attacks there's a large explosion naruto and sasuke have gone back into the kyuubi susaon'o mode holding a bijuu ball covered in amaterasu they fire the attack madara catches the bomb on his sword and attempts to redirect it at them tobirama teleports them behind madara.

Naruto: Madara you're going down!

Madara: they already beat obito?

Hashirama: like i said don't under estimate our power. ( Naruto Uzumaki you'll make a great hokage even better then i was )

Madara: then its time to activate my trump card but first let's clear the area of pests.

Madara summons millions of meteors to fall from the sky Garra brings up a large sand wall to protect the alliance doton users put up a wall under the sand to help keep it up madara then exhales a large fire ball as big as susaon'o all the suiton users bring up a large wall of water blocking it.

Madara: they're fighting in unison but how after all the strife, they've been at each other in war after war.

Hashirama: because of that young man, he's brought them together a trait needed in a hokage but this is far beyond what i expected, not only the leaf but every ninja alive is willing to support him right now.

Naruto: alright everyone this time ALL OF US!

All the bijuu have gathered in one spot they begin to create a combined tailed beast bomb from all nine of their chakras creating a large tailed beast bomb that out sizes even hahsiramas wooden budda.

Madara: It's not possible .

Madara see's an image of the sage of six paths in the tailed beasts suddenly he see's the very same face on naruto madara looks alittle distressed but barely.

Madara: no more fooling around this kid may be more interesting then hashirama after all.

the bijuu bomb along with several other attacks from the alliance is fired at madara Madara makes a single handseal and suddenly a large explosion appears illuminating the entire sky.

Obito: Naruto might really be this light...

Kakashi: i told you obito and its only thanks to your eye that i can see it you should be able to see it to.

Obito: i saw it along time ago but i denied it.

Minato: *smiles* I'm glad that i got to see this moment Thank you naruto, now go get madara!

The smoke clears Madara is seen standing undamaged hashirama seems to have been forced to protect madara. The right side of his face is black.

Madara: who ever casted the edo tensei on you made a mistake using zetsu as the sacrifice. All the zetsus were created by my chakra i can tell when their chakra is near.

Hashirama: What?

madara: and now hashirama that power of yours it belongs to me.

Madaras chest part where hahsirama face is begins glowing it erupts from his chest hitting hashirama in the chest hashirama is absorbed into madara. His hair grows longer and his eyes gain the sage mode markings around them.

Madara: Madara Uchiha and hashirama Senju plus sage mode the power feels unreal. Don't think i'll be changed by pretty words like obito was.

Madara has a very intense face on the chapter ends with the flower moving alittle bit.

Why does the flower move despite losing its host? find out next time

Next time won't be next week however y'all have to wait till January HIATUS B*TCHS

Last edited:

kyubbi sagemode

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:| READ THE WHOLE DAMN THING it is true at this point since madara has rinnegan and wood style hashirama hasn't gained crap since he came back thus he'd be out matched but if you find it as bs then leave and don't comment
There is no way in hell Hashirama would ever say that he's no match for madara, he solos

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is no way in hell Hashirama would ever say that he's no match for madara, he solos
hashirama isn't a prideful prick he'd admit when he's beaten and trust me he's beaten in this fight i think he can keep up but for this to end narutos gotta finish it thus madara must be beating hahsirama for naruto to be needed

thudner hybird yeah it doesn't i added the music to make my predictions unqiq and awesome so stop commenting that and comment about the prediction not the music >.>

Yanks

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara: who ever casted the edo tensei on you made a mistake using zetsu as the sacrifice. All the zetsus were created by my chakra i can tell when their chakra is near.

Hashirama: What?

madara: and now hashirama that power of yours it belongs to me.

Madaras chest part where hahsirama face is begins glowing it erupts from his chest hitting hashirama in the chest hashirama is absorbed into madara. His hair grows longer and his eyes gain the sage mode markings around them.
You must be registered for see images

Plot Twist :eek:

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Same.............
O_O hashirama is strong not invincible :| he even admitted he was weaker then juubi obito :| he has limits and since madaras had TWO major power ups since their last fight not insane to say hashirama might be outmatched not to mention NARUTO HAS TO BE THE ONE TO FINISH MADARA :| to do that hashirama can't beat him