[Predictions] Naruto 653 Madara wins!

smokesup

Member
167 posts 29 reactions
Joined
Dec 23, 2012
Messages
167
Reaction score
29
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto: Ok Obito, get ready to be defeated. I pulled the chakra out of you. Sage Mode + Nine Tails power ultimate Talk no Jutsu!
Obito: What....what are you doing?!
Naruto: Obito you were just sad about Rin and feel bad and you just need friends and love and friends and hokage and leaf and true friendship and feelings and loneliness and blah blah blah blah blah blah
Obito:....what.....how.....oh my glob....what have I done? Naruto you were right all along....I am sorry for all the problems I've caused. With my last ounce of power before I die I will make it up to you. Final forbidden jutsu Give everyone candy and apology note summon!
*Obito dies, everyone gets candy and apology notes*
Naruto: I did it! Believe it!
Madara: Finally, now it's my turn!
Naruto: Oh snap! I forgot about you! I am going to use talk no jutsu again, oh no....I just used it, I need to recharge it for a few episodes!
Madara: Now I got you! I am going to use the ultimate Sharingan technique! More forbidden then Izanagi!
Naruto: What is it?!
Madara: It is called POOMA!
Naruto: What is that?!
Madara: It allows the user to create something out of nothing. I just have to Pull Out Of My Ass! POOMA!
Naruto: But...but how?!
Madara: In exchange for my a$$ closing forever, I can pull anything I want out of it! So now I am going to pull the giant god tree blooming out of my ass! POOMA!
*Madara pulls the God Tree out of his A$$. It blooms and everyone goes into the dream state. Madaras backdoor closes....forever!*
Madara: I am full of so much win right now! Right guys? Guys? Oh yeah....I'm all alone now.....everyone is in the dream state.....well this is kind of boring and lame.....
 

Chīkara

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,605 posts 1,084 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
9,605
Reaction score
1,084
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Trashy didn't read.
 

0jordinio0

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,397 posts 161 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
1,397
Reaction score
161
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Completely believable. With all the pounding's in the ass he took from Hashirama and his many wooden shafts, it is very believable that his ass is now gaping wide enough to pull out the Shinju.

/Manga.
 

Made in Heaven

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
31,444 posts 2,201 reactions
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
31,444
Reaction score
2,201
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Unbelievable, it won't happen
 

Cursed Prince

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,406 posts 742 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2012
Messages
16,406
Reaction score
742
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Obito:....what.....how.....oh my glob....what have I done?

I ****ing lol'd :leaf:
 

Killahkels

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,083 posts 72 reactions
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
1,083
Reaction score
72
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lol oh my glob obito is lumpy space princess now???
 

Pravin5

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,582 posts 492 reactions
Joined
Apr 20, 2012
Messages
3,582
Reaction score
492
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
pooma lol what if madara had pull out pumba out of his ass
 

HiddenSound

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
20,009 posts 2,125 reactions
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
20,009
Reaction score
2,125
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Was that supposed to be funny?
 

narutodude3

Member
402 posts 21 reactions
Joined
Apr 25, 2012
Messages
402
Reaction score
21
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
read the first 3 comments. decided not to read it.!
 

smokesup

Member
167 posts 29 reactions
Joined
Dec 23, 2012
Messages
167
Reaction score
29
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thank you, it's my first attempt. With all the support you've given me, I know I can do better in the future!
 

smokesup

Member
167 posts 29 reactions
Joined
Dec 23, 2012
Messages
167
Reaction score
29
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Was that supposed to be funny?

How dare you, that was my first attempt at a serious story. My mom says it was great and she would not lie to me. BAM! You just got shut down man.
 

lifeofsara

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
778 posts 38 reactions
Joined
Apr 20, 2013
Messages
778
Reaction score
38
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It wasn't even fun.
 

fanfic

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
754 posts 66 reactions
Joined
Feb 27, 2013
Messages
754
Reaction score
66
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
funny man :)
 

Mr Hiru

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,415 posts 546 reactions
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
546
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
* goes in *

:|

* and then out *
 

skg1991

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
560 posts 36 reactions
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
560
Reaction score
36
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
even for a troll..........that was just sad...
 
Top