Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Listen while reading for mroe epicness

Minato has a meeting with the nine tails! What will be said?

Minato: You must be the Yin half of the fox?

yin Kurama: Yes the half you sealed inside yourself, I must ask you to return me to my previous state.

Minato: Alright!

Back outside minatos mind Tobirama arrives back next to minato.

Minato: Good job son, i couldn't be more proud.

Naruto grinned minato placed his hand on Naruto's seal.

Minato: Here take this, i'm sorry i wasn't there for you you're whole life...

Naruto begins to shake as he feels the amount of chakra being poured into him.

Minato: But i'm glad i could be here to see you become the hero.

Minatos Kyuubi chakra Mode disappears Naruto bends over and is in his subconscious.

Yin Kurama: Naruto, you've done well to gain the approval of my Evil half, and you've impressed me as well.

Kurama: heh.

naruto: wait whats going on i'm confused!

Yin kurama: When minato sealed me inside you he only sealed half of me because of that bijuu mode was incomplicate. But now we can recombine and add our powers to you.

Kurama and Yin kurama do the fusion dance Recombine The area around Naruto shakes. Kurama grows ten times in size. Scene change to outside naruto. pictures of each bijuu going into naruto is seen even by obito. naruto begins to enter Bijuu mode automatically.

Obito: Useless you're still not strong enough to defeat me.

naruto screams as the mode appears around him we get a close up of his back which has the rinnegan symbol etched on the back almost like obitos, a long cloak appears from his back. a sword appears in anrutos left hand the same one seen in the sages hand when he fought the juubi.

You must be registered for see images

Naruto: This chakra feels so powerful.

We then see a close up of naruto face his sage mode markings have stretched all the way to the side of his face his chakra is yellow like his previous modes.

Obito: ( Somethings different about him)

Kurama remebers the sage of six paths an image of him is held next to an image of naruto in his new mode which looks exactly like narutos does right now (without rinnegan)

tobirama: He's combined sage mode with the power of the bijuu!

Naruto touches minato arm and it regenerates.

sasuke: !!! Thats just like... *remembers danzo.*

Obito: The creations of all things, or izangi the sage could use for creating or destroying anything. The uchiha have their own version but it costs them an eye.

Sasuke: naruto how are you able to do this?

naruto: I don't know...

naruto is taken into his subconscious again. This time a black figure appears before him.

???: Its through me Young Uzumaki.

Naruto: who are you geezer?

kurama: have more respect naruto!

Naruto:???

The man turns around.

kurama: he is the sage of six paths!

sage: You combined all the bijuus chakra back together i hid a fragment of my chakra in each of them. You've done well to gain their approval that is why i am here.

Naruto: so you're helping me use that jutsu?

Sage; That man has all the bijuus hatred so he gained an evil version of my chakra much like my eldest son, But you have gained all the bijuus approval and love thus you've gained a power similar to his. In the form of love, much like my younger sons. He destroys and you restore. Yin and Yang.

naruto: huh?

Kurama: (idiot)

Sage: Don't worry about it, but thanks to your sage mode aswell as all the bijuus chakra you might stand a chnace against that man.

naruto: A chance?

Sage: he is still far more powerful, then you are young uzumaki.

naruto: What!!

Sage: don't worry about it if you have come this far then i'm certain you'll win.

naruto grinned and we see him look up at obito.

Naruto: you're going down.

Sasuke: ( When did he become so powerful? )

chapter end

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just like that? No, what? "Evil-half"? Happening to fast in a single chapter? I predict something drastic is going to happen for Minato to give Kyuubi his other half.

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just like that? No, what? "Evil-half"? Happening to fast in a single chapter? I predict something drastic is going to happen for Minato to give Kyuubi his other half.
the black shadow of kurama already said naruto gained his approval the only evil half was narutos kurama which was dealt with long ago.

also to the first poster the females barly ever appear and the kages are dragging their feet i doubt they appear at all next chapter, if sakura appears she'll be using hinata as binoculars

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Listen while reading for mroe epicness

Minato has a meeting with the nine tails! What will be said?

Minato: You must be the Yin half of the fox?

yin Kurama: Yes the half you sealed inside yourself, I must ask you to return me to my previous state.

Minato: Alright!

Back outside minatos mind Tobirama arrives back next to minato.

Minato: Good job son, i couldn't be more proud.

Naruto grinned minato placed his hand on Naruto's seal.

Minato: Here take this, i'm sorry i wasn't there for you you're whole life...

Naruto begins to shake as he feels the amount of chakra being poured into him.

Minato: But i'm glad i could be here to see you become the hero.

Minatos Kyuubi chakra Mode disappears Naruto bends over and is in his subconscious.

Yin Kurama: Naruto, you've done well to gain the approval of my Evil half, and you've impressed me as well.

Kurama: heh.

naruto: wait whats going on i'm confused!

Yin kurama: When minato sealed me inside you he only sealed half of me because of that bijuu mode was incomplicate. But now we can recombine and add our powers to you.

Kurama and Yin kurama do the fusion dance Recombine The area around Naruto shakes. Kurama grows ten times in size. Scene change to outside naruto. pictures of each bijuu going into naruto is seen even by obito. naruto begins to enter Bijuu mode automatically.

Obito: Useless you're still not strong enough to defeat me.

naruto screams as the mode appears around him we get a close up of his back which has the rinnegan symbol etched on the back almost like obitos, a long cloak appears from his back. a sword appears in anrutos left hand the same one seen in the sages hand when he fought the juubi.

You must be registered for see images

Naruto: This chakra feels so powerful.

We then see a close up of naruto face his sage mode markings have stretched all the way to the side of his face his chakra is yellow like his previous modes.

Obito: ( Somethings different about him)

Kurama remebers the sage of six paths an image of him is held next to an image of naruto in his new mode which looks exactly like narutos does right now (without rinnegan)

tobirama: He's combined sage mode with the power of the bijuu!

Naruto touches minato arm and it regenerates.

sasuke: !!! Thats just like... *remembers danzo.*

Obito: The creations of all things, or izangi the sage could use for creating or destroying anything. The uchiha have their own version but it costs them an eye.

Sasuke: naruto how are you able to do this?

naruto: I don't know...

naruto is taken into his subconscious again. This time a black figure appears before him.

???: Its through me Young Uzumaki.

Naruto: who are you geezer?

kurama: have more respect naruto!

Naruto:???

The man turns around.

kurama: he is the sage of six paths!

sage: You combined all the bijuus chakra back together i hid a fragment of my chakra in each of them. You've done well to gain their approval that is why i am here.

Naruto: so you're helping me use that jutsu?

Sage; That man has all the bijuus hatred so he gained an evil version of my chakra much like my eldest son, But you have gained all the bijuus approval and love thus you've gained a power similar to his. In the form of love, much like my younger sons. He destroys and you restore. Yin and Yang.

naruto: huh?

Kurama: (idiot)

Sage: Don't worry about it, but thanks to your sage mode aswell as all the bijuus chakra you might stand a chnace against that man.

naruto: A chance?

Sage: he is still far more powerful, then you are young uzumaki.

naruto: What!!

Sage: don't worry about it if you have come this far then i'm certain you'll win.

naruto grinned and we see him look up at obito.

Naruto: you're going down.

Sasuke: ( When did he become so powerful? )

chapter end
REally enjoyed reading

Reactions: The Mentalist