0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto 642:The rasen senkou chourinbu kousanshiki

Obito is seen engulfed in Amaterasu flames

Naruto: That should occupy him for a while until I can enter BM Mode
Sasuke: He cannot get rid of it like the Juubi. Its over!!!

Naruto goes into his mind and talks to kurama

Naruto: Kurama, are you done yet? We really need your help!
Kurama: Give me just a little more time. I am trying to gather the maximum chakra.
Naruto: Just do your best.(Without Kurama and the shinobi alliance, we do not stand a chance against Obito.)

Naruto returns to the present. Minato and Tobirama teleports near Sasuke and Naruto.
Tobirama: I have to drive away the Shinobi Alliance or there will be more casualties.

Tobirama is seen creating four kage bunshins
Naruto:Wait!We need their help. When Kurama is ready, I will link his chakra to them.
Tobirama:Kurama?(could it be the Kyuubi). Fine then.

Amaterasu keeps on blazing when suddenly Obito appears behind them with Kamui and swirl his staff.
Everyone manages to block except Tobirama who was sliced in half
Tobirama: How did you...?
Obito:Like you, I can use space time ninjutsu-even if mine is on a greater level
Sasuke enters susanoo mode and launches an arrow at Obito.
Obito:Hmph.
The arrow passes through Obito who is unfazed. He dashes towards Naruto and Sasuke after going through Minato who was running with a rasengan. He creates 6 bijuu dama and hurl them at Naruto and Sasuke
At the same moment, sasuke activates complete susanoo and uses a shield to protect against the attack. They are both attained by bijuu dama's explosion but luckily saved after by Minato with his FTG technique. It is revealed that he has marked both Naruto and Sasuke.

Obito:Now it's my turn.

Scene changes to Madara and Hashirama who are fighting with perfect susanoo and mokuton.
Madara: You always get in the way Hashirama. Things are now much different than they used to be.
Hashirama: Ha! You are referring to your rinnegan right? Madara, I also have something that I didn't pull out at in our battle at the Valley of the End.
Madara looks at Hashirama with interest, certained that his trump card will change the current events of the war.

Scene changes to Five Kages
Tsunade: We have to hurry up or we will be too late to stop Madara once again.HQ is gone and what only remains now is the last battlefield. We will have to put everything we have got.
Onoki: We still can change the tides of the war. Onoki uses his earth jutsu to lighten everyone. Let's go five kages.
Karin: (Orochimaru Sama, its quite unsual for you to get involved in such matters.Now what are you planning to do with Sasuke, you old snake?)I wonder what's happening on the battlefield. I hope sasuke is well.

Scene changes to the battlefield
Sakura stares at hashirama and Madara
Sakura:( Is this how our ancestors fight? Getting in between will be certain death. If only I could help Naruto and Sasuke.I have an idea) Shizune, let's heal everyone meanwhile.
Shizune:It's the least we can do. Everyone, gather around me and Sakura!

Scene changes to Obito,sasuke,...
Sasuke is injured but naruto has been protected in his KCM cloak.
Sasuke:Quite persistent,isn't he?
Naruto:Sasuke, are you alright?
Tobirama and Minato were near them and talking to each other.
Tobirama: Unbelievable! This guy uses a level 3 space time ninjutsu and his flow of chakra indicates that it is one of his sharingan techniques.
Minato: Obito, if only you had used this power as a hokage. Then you will have been recognised by everyone and even Rin.
Tobirama: He is your student then?
Obito: I don't care about the Rin of this world as she is already dead.In truth, I don't care about anyone. I only want to destroy this world and create my beloved ones in the Infinite Tsukuyomi.
Minato: (His ideology is dangerous) I will have to end this with my rasen senkou chourinbu kousanshiki.
Minato is seen creating several clones each forming two rasengan in their hands after having each launched a dozen of kunais on the battlefield.
Minato: Here I come, obito?
Obito: Don't you see this is meaningless?
Obito starts doing several seals while running.
Minato clones teleport everywhere and keep on hitting Obito with rasengan.
Battlefield explodes with energy while Minato keeps on hitting Obito with rasengan.

Obito:This is impossible. So much attacks. Is he using a time barrier?
Minato:You have already figured it out. This is my level 3 FTG.

Madara looks at Obito.
Madara:(Looks like Obito won't retain himself anymore. I have to act quick before he uses his true power) As much as I like to battle you,I have to end this now, Hashirama, with my trump card.
Hashirama looks very apprehensive at Madara's hand movements
Madara performs 5 seals with deep concentration and the atmosphere suddenly darkens.

Shinobi Alliance: What is this feeling?
Obito:Could it be? Damn Madara!
Kurama: Naruto, this is bad!
Hashirama: I recognises these seals. So madara, you are finally getting serious?
Next Time on Naruto: Madara's Greatest Secret:The Trump Card

Last edited:

dtsleo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice job. i agree that hashirama must also have a new tech madara has never seen. what else would defeat madara's trump card if not that?