Inert Brian

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for late post, kind of forgot to make a prediction thread. Sorry for also taking parts from my 639 prediction. Anyways, enjoy!

The ten tails jinchuuriki has gotten a hold of Sasuke and Naruto

Can Yondaime save them in time!?

Naruto 640 - A Hokage's duty​

Page 1
*The scene begins with Obito grabbing Sasuke and Naruto's head with his hands*

*The next panel conveys Obito's eyes in a day dream trance, the panel after, getting a close up on Obito's hand and Naruto's face*

*The scene moves to a blank world with Juubi, and Obito on one side. Naruto and Kurama on the other*

Page 2
Kurama: *growl* Juubi

Juubi: You are a shard of I. Come, give yourself back to me, and make me whole again.

Naruto: Bastard! You'll never get Kurama back!

Juubi: I'll just take care of you brats through this boy. Making him my pawn has proven useful.

Page 3
Naruto: Obito...*flashback of Nagato, and MS Sasuke* even as a manipulator, in the end even you were manipulated.

*While in their sub-conscience conversation, Minato takes the liberty to teleport Sasuke and Naruto away with flying thunder god*

Minato: Phew looks like I saved you guys in time.

*Naruto and Obito exchange glares*

Naruto: Even when people just want to do what they think is best for this world *thinks of Nagato, and Obito*. In the end they always have to be manipulated!

Sasuke & Minato: ....

Page 4
*Rock, molten lava, and sand quickly grab Obito's feet*

Obito: !

Oonoki: Jinton!

*Ay, Mei, Gaara, Karin, Suigetsu, and Orochimaru are shown arriving in to the scene similar to how 1-3 hokage appeared*

Oonoki: Ha! I got him boys.

Page 5
Karin: OHH SASUKEEE *Karin begins to hug Sasuke*

Sasuke: Karin, this isn't the time.

Naruto: *-.- face* (Does that mean Sasuke has a girlfriend? I wish Sakura was the same towards me. OH CRAP SAKURA IS GOING TO KILL THIS GIRL FOR FLURTING WITH SASUKE)

Page 6
*The scene switches to Sakura*

Sakura: What does that girl think she's doing hugging Sasuke!? CHANAROOOO.

Hinata: Umm Sakura

Sakura: Hmm?

Hinata: Don't you think...umm...it might be better to focus on healing the wounded.

Sakura: *Calms down* Oh alright you win this one Hinata (after this war i'm going to beat that girl to a pulp *flames in her eyes)

Page 7
*Scene switches back to the kages*

Gaara: Glad you're all right Naruto. After Madara defeated us, I didn't think you guys would manage. You've done well holding your own.

Naruto: Ahahaha well you see *scratching the back of his head* we were on the verge of defeat but the alliance came in and saved us.

Raikage: It's been a long time 4th. Sasuke Uchiha, you should be lucky you haven't tasted my iron claw for what you've done!

Sasuke: Well i'm sorry, but I doubt sorry will change anything.

Page 8
Bee: Keep it down low, the Uchiha has sided with us bro!

Raikage: Hmmph, I know. Orochimaru informed us on everything that's happened.

Orochimaru: Kukuku it's been a long time Naruto kun. You've taken a radically different appearance since last time.

Naruto: I don't know what you're up to, but for some reason I can't sense any hatred. By the way where is granny Tsunade...

Page 9
*The scene switches to Madara and Hashirama*

Hashirama: Fine, we shall fight. If defeating you the first time didn't convey enough of a message, then maybe the 2nd time around will!

Madara: Oh Hashirama, even I know you let me escape from that battle. You said you would protect the village, and go as far as to kill me, and yet...even then you let me get away.

Hashirama: Hmm!

Page 10
Madara: As strong as a person of your magnitude, you knew I put you in a genjutsu to fake my death. But you must have figured that fight destroyed my pride and that I would never come back to the surface to attack the village. So you went and spewed the idea that I was dead, when in the recesses of your mind you knew I was alive. Well I was alive Hashirama, and I planned, and planned, years later, just for this day! You are naive and you have truly failed Hashirama!

Tsunade: For starters my grandfather is not a failure! The only failure here is you!

Hashirama: Tsunade, it's been so long! Yet you haven't aged at all!

Page 11
Madara: Hmph, you're as persistent as ever. I left you 5 to rot.

Hashirama: Oh the irony Madara...

Madara: Hmph, a smart ass as usual. Let us begin Hashi!

Hashirama: Tsunade! Stay out of this, you're only in the way.

*both of them begin to use wood style and their jutsus collide*

Hashirama: Wood style now huh?

Madara: Thanks to your DNA!

Page 12
*The scene switches back to Gamakichi*

Sasuke: Look! There!

*A large, detailed panel showing Obito a distance away with his arm hit by jinton being healed*

Page 13
Oonoki: So he regenerates quickly? It looks like i'll have to hit him with a few more of those!

Sasuke:(It's just like that time...) *Flashback of Naruto vs Sasuke, when Naruto's wound from Sasuke's chidori is shown being healed*

Naruto: It's time we get pay back on this guy *cracks his knuckles*

Page 14
Minato: No, Naruto! *The 2nd and 3rd appear by Minato's side*

Sarutobi: It's too risky.

Tobirama: Let us handle this!

Orochimaru: Karin! Suigetsu! You two get back, you're only in the way.

Suigetsu: (Oh great, it looks like I don't have to get my hands dirty *relief face*)

Page 15
*The scene switches back to Hashirama vs Madara, the battlefield is covered with wood*

Hashirama: I see you possess the Rinnegan. The power of the sage huh?

Madara: You stand no change against me now Hashirama!

Hashirama: Hmph *Summons 1,000 hand Buddha* This time you don't have the nine tails to aid you.

Tsunade: Amazing...So this is what my grandfather can do!

Madara: But this time I have the power of the sage of six paths! *Activates perfect susano'o*

Page 16​
*Perfect Susano'o and 1,000 hand buddha tower over the others*

*Obito begins to take wind of Hashirama, and Madara. Losing interest in the others*

Madara: The climax is so thrilling I can't even begin to put it in to words! What I have been planning for this special day will be your undoing Hashirama! Furthermore, even you are here to witness the day the-

Page 17
Tsunade & Hashirama: -will of fire will not whither away today, I will ensure that. Because...

*Tobirama, Sarutobi, and Minato join Tsunade and Hashirama*

*The final panel shows the 5 hokages together*

All 5 hokages: It is my duty as the Leaf's hokage to preserve the will of fire on to future generations!

The 5 Hokages stand strong!

Naruto 640 - End

(Too bad Danzo wasn't there LOL)

Last edited:
Reactions: ssjsage

Inert Brian

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata: Sakura kun

Please fix that.
Just noticed, thanks.

Looks like my Orochimaru-pedo fetish got the best of me l0l

I liked the ending...although it seemed like d whole naruto ended.
Seemed like the whole thing ended :eek:. Thanks for liking it. I try to go with a big ending to a prediction chapter, seeing Kishi does the same.

I actually really liked it, good job.
Thanks, I try to go with a realistic amount of content in an actual chapter.

Interesting prediction.
I'll show you interesting with my Mangekyou Sharingan -_0

>_> wat. ?
Wat

Last edited:

Inert Brian

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm liking Naruto, Kurama, Obito and the Juubi all talking, can imagine that happening
Thanks, I just figured that since it seems when tailed beasts make contact they have a conversation in their sub-conscience. Nice signature btw lol.

ryedinc

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's all good... except I doubt Sakura would do that at this point, and I think Karin might be a little reluctant if she can sense some lingering evil in Sasukue, but it's possible. >.> Though I love what you did with it, I HOPE we can see something like this, with the lage returning. >:D But in all honesty I think they're probably going to take another chapter or two to reach the field. We'll see though.

Inert Brian

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's all good... except I doubt Sakura would do that at this point, and I think Karin might be a little reluctant if she can sense some lingering evil in Sasukue, but it's possible. >.> Though I love what you did with it, I HOPE we can see something like this, with the kage returning. >:D But in all honesty I think they're probably going to take another chapter or two to reach the field. We'll see though.
Sakura still has feelings for Sasuke, and that has been a proven fact. Ex: She couldn't stab him with the kunai. Who knows though, it adds a little comedy hehehehe.

When they were all prepared to leave and Karin shows up, she automatically starts hugging Sasuke. Sasuke's facial expression is very surprised/non demonic. I think a lot of his hatred (towards the allies) has gone away.

Wouldn't be surprised about what you said with the kages. The part with the kages was somewhat ripped from my 639 prediction. Probably going to just reuse that until they show up :L

esenn1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
" Sasuke: Well i'm sorry, but I doubt sorry will change anything." a negative point for your prediction.

Subconcious conversation: a positive point for you prediction. I like your creativity and originality