[Predictions] Naruto 640: Arrival of the Gokage!

Uzumaki Menma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito has managed to capture Naruto and Sasuke! Will Minato be able to save them on time?!

Naruto: Shit!

Sasuke: Ugh!

Minato: Please, please make it on time!

Obito [Juubi]: This is the end of you, Rikudo

Naruto: ?!?!

Kurama: What the hell... it spoke!

Minato: [Serious Face]

Minato begins to slowly fade away as his body zooms through time and space towards his seal for the Flying Thunder God technique. He's directly behind Obito when something happens unexpectedly. A force drives him back and the power is so strong, it nearly crushes his Edo Tensei body!

Obito [Juubi]: Shinra Tensei!

The ground and area around Obito breaks apart like and the power knocks Naruto out of his Kyuubi Cloak and destroys Sasuke's Susano'o!!

Naruto: Uh-oh! This isn't good!

Minato: Umph! [Slides on the ground several feet]

???: Now! Hurry!

Two feet collide with Obito's face just as he began to try and use Ninedo to tear the soul's out of the two young men. They belong to the Raikage and Hokage! As Obito tumbles backward, sand slides underneath his body keeping him airborne and sends him down a path where at the end of it lies the Mizukage.

Now at the end, he begins to fall off the slide but the Mizukage slams here hands onto the ground creating a burst of lava to shoot out that sends Obito upward.

Above, the Tsuchikage has prepared a Dust Element attack that he launches at the hurdling foe. It collides and sends Obito crashing into the ground creating a huge hole. Gaara fills the pit up with sand and the Mizukage adds water creating a quicksand like mixture.

Onoki: Nidaime, Sandaime, Yondaime, NOW!!!

Tobirama: Hmph!

Sarutobi: Right!!!

Minato: Here I go!

Minato uses Food Cart Destroyer and the frog lands on top of the sand. Hiruzen summons Enma and tells him not now as he digs the staff into the ground and uses it like a shovel to fling the piece of rock into the air. Tobirama closes his eyes and uses seals that cause massive amounts of water to shoot out of the ground and surround the rock in a sphere of water.

Onoki: [Sighs] There we go! [Floats down to the Kage]

Tsunade: I would've never believed this story Orochimaru told me but all of you are here! [Gazes at the resurrected Hokage]

Tobirama: It's good to see you alive and well, Tsunade.

Minato: [Smiling]

Sarutobi: Where is Orochimaru anyway?

{Switch Scenes}

???: You boys okay?

Sasuke: Hmph. [Jumps from Orochimaru's arms]

Naruto: Aaagggghhh!!! [Comedic Face] [Jumps Down] It's y-y-y-y-you!

Sasuke: [Dust himself off]

Karin: [Running] Sasuke-kun! We did just as you asked! [Hugs him]

Sakura: [Sees] What the hell! [Jumps over there along with Sai and Juugo]

Suigetsu: [Walking, picking his ear] Sheesh. Was that the devil yawl just sealed up. Shit was maad freaky.

Orochimaru: Seems like we made it just in the nick to time... eh Sasuke?

Juugo: I'm glad you guys are safe. How did it go?

Suigetsu: You see them there don't you?!

Karin: [Punches Suigetsu who's head explodes into water.] Watch your tone!

Naruto: [Scared] Just like Sakura.

Sakura: Sasuke-kun, Naruto-kun! Are you okay?! [Running] [Arrives]

Sai: [Arrives as well] Naruto, we need to talk.

Naruto: What about Sai?!

Sai: [Looks around] [Whispers] It's about Sasuke.

ROAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!

Tsunade, Ay, Mei, Gaara, Minato, Hiruzen, Onoki, and Tobirama: ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! [Look at block]

Naruto, Sasuke, Orochimaru, Karin, Suigetsu, Juugo, Sakura: ?!?!?!?!?!?!?! [Look at the block]

Naruto: Not now. We have to focus on defeating that thing first.

Sai: [Surprised] But ---

Naruto: Sai... [Back to him] [Turns] [One Full Page] I know.

{Scene Change}

Madara: [Watching the block] That will hold him for a little while.

Hashirama: [Observing Madara and ignoring scream] What are you doing, Madara?

Madara: [Shifts focus back onto him] What's it look like? We're about to fight.

Hashirama: No, I mean all of this. What are you really planning?

Madara: [Remembers the past] Why... it's to create a perfect world where nobody is losers. [Smiles Evilly]

Hashirama: [Tenses] This chakra...

Madara: Now, now Hashirama. Don't look this scared already. The worse has yet to come!

Hashirama: What!?!?

What exactly is Madara planning? Can it really be worse than the Juubi? And Hashirama... AFRAID!? Bad things are in store for Naruto and his friends!

Last edited:

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good tension, good manipulation of situation, good cliffhanger. Loved how you managed to keep the thread ordered and understandeable, without the need to tell which 'font' were actions or dialogue.

5/5