Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
listen while reading for more epicness

Obito defeats hashirama and tobirama in seconds what is this power then can defeat even the god of shinobi in one hit?

naruto: wh...

Minato: That speed, it even out does my own...

Obito:....

naruto: why is he looking at me like that...

Obito: sage...

Naruto:!!!

Minato: stop this rin wouldn't like what you've become!

obito: who is rin?

minato:???

Naruto: i feel no negative emotions coming from him its just like the juubi...

minato: then based on what he called you the juubis taken full control and has gained a mind of its own...

Sasuke: doesn't matter this way we can kill both of them at the same time!

sasuke charges juubito activating his susano'o juubito garbs the susano'o with its chakra arm and crushs it sauskes deactivates it and jumps out before he to is crushed juubito then appears behind sauske he attempts to strike him in the back naruto saves sauske and brings him back down onto gamakichis head juubito appears behind naruto minato quickly blocks juubitos attack saving naruto.

Naruto: Dad!

Obito discards of minatos regenerating edo tensei body and charges naruto naruto blocks the first punch but is then kneed in the stomach. He bends over in pain as juubito knocks him off of gamakichi. Naruto stands up activating bijuu mode the look of fear in juubitos eyes becomes even more noticeable he becomes enraged charging naruto again this time Naruto is able to keep up blocking each hit but he is only able to block jubbito slowly corners him. Juubito lands a punch to narutos face he tries to attack juubito with his tails but juubito blocks each one with his own tail with the tenth one he picks Naruto up holding him above his head Minato appears and cuts the tails freeing naruto. Minato then telports behind juubito before he can attack him minato puts him in a head lock but juubito rips minatos arms off
naruto appears infront of juubito with a mini tailed beast bomb in hand juubi dodges and naruto hits minato.

hashirama: madara i'll take care of you.

madara: well then i'll defeat you first before i use my trump card.

Naruto: he's becoming more used to that body his speed is increasing...

sasuke stands up minato regenerates next to sasuke.

minato: even with the flying thunder god i couldn't do much narutos speed is the only thing that might be able to keep up.

sasuke: we'll see how this works! AMTERASU!

juubi sees the flames coming and remembers when it got hit last time juubito repels it with shinra tensei it goes back at sauske sauske dispels the flames.

Sasuke: fourth take me closer!

minato brings sauske next to naruto.

Naruto: we've been getting smacked around.

minato: we can't keep u...

juubito attacks before minato can even finish his sentence appearing behind them using naruto mini bijuu dama sauske crates a susano'o shield around them they are blasted away but are kept safe juubi then appears floating above them he releases a chakra arm from his own arm carrying another mini bijuu dama. Naruto activates his full kyuubi mode and garbs the chakra arms with his own tails he swings juubito away from them.

Naruto: it was using my jutsu how did it learn it so fast?

sasuke: the sharingan and the rinnegan he learned it by seeing it with the sharingan he saw how the chakra was formed and with the rinnegan he master any jutsu easily.

juubito looks at kuramas chakra shroud and crates his own it out sizes kuramas by a alot it then starts charging a bijuu ball even larger then before.

Naruto: this is bad, i can't even make one that big!

minato: naruto prepare a bijuu ball of your own leave the rest to me!

Naruto charges a bijuu ball minato adds his chakra into the fox shroud and the ball increasing the size.

Minato: sauske cover narutos shroud with susano'o then add the black flames onto narutos ball!

sauske does as minato says. juubito unleashes his ball naruto releases his the two clash.

Sasukra: the ground in shaking! Hinata whats going on!

hinata: The two seem to be clashing with a large amount of chakra!

Minato: alright now its my turn!

Minato jumps out and towards the balls he makes several hand seals and throws an ftg kunai at the balls he then marks himself and disappears the balls then disappear aswell

the place where they blow up is on the other side of the globe but can be seen from the battle field.

naruto:!!!

minato teleports back next to naruto as he regenerates.

Minato: there was no way to telport it with any other jutsu i used my self as a lighting rod what ever touched that kunai would telport automatically to anything i've marked it uses up no chakra because of that however it becomes random since my marks are all over the place.

naruto: great job dad!

minato: its not enough all we did was buy time...

the jinchuriki of the juubi is to powerful will anyone be able to stop him!

END

Last edited:
Reactions: chaotykxninja