[Predictions] Naruto 636: Darkness for all to see

Dayco

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hi all. My first prediction :) I hope you like the read.
Cheers! =D

* Thinking
[] Actions

[Pierce! The end of an era!]

Kakashi: You have underestimated me for the last time Obito!
Obito: !!
Obito slides back and collapses on the floor.
Kakashi: Your sharingan allowed me to complete this jutsu! The whole reason I could use Chidori in battle is because I can react more quickly and prevent any counter attacks!
Obito: You.. should.. be.. dead....
Kakashi: You missed my vital spot. You however, cannot move any longer. Trash never truly disappear from this world. Especially ones who hold dear the very essence of their comrades. You know, in a way, you helped me Obito. I realised that the real Obito died long ago. I mourned him, and kept him right here (points to his chest) throughout my life. He gave me the vision (points to his sharingan) to see that I cannot die yet.. because.... (panel showing Naruto) there are people who still keep me in their hearts!
Obito: !
Kakashi: You did not allow anyone to keep you in thei.. no.. the version of you lying on the floor right now is not even worth keeping in anyone's heart! It's over!

{--Back to the battlefield--}

Madara: Hashirama, who is that boy on the frog?
Hashirama: One of my many Hokage candidates :D
Madara: It never ends does it? Do you not see that the Kage system is flawed?? As long as one person has the final decision, shinobi will always resent one another.
Hashirama: When did you throw away the element of support from your belief? Izuna always supported you and your father during the past wars. He never resented you..
Madara: That was different. HE WAS AN UCHIHA!!
Hashirama: Your madness has been forgiven too long old friend. It's a pity that I feel no pity for you any longer.
Madara: Pity means nothing as long as the Juubi is alive. I wonder if it will have any pity for those pathetic wasps you call "The alliance"

Naruto: Sasuke!! The Juubi is not the enemy!! Take your hatred out on Madara! He is using Tobi just like Tobi used you!
Sasuke: What you do you know about what their aims are! The Juubi is just a tool in this twisted system! They killed everything that I hold dear!!
Naruto: You say you have good eyes...

[Large Naruto panel]
Naruto: Did you once use them to see who your real clan is!!
Sasuke: !!
Shikamaru: Narutooo!! The Juubi is coming!

[The Juubi waves its tails, breaking all the bounds and starts charging a huge Biju-dama]

Tobirama: This beast is too much for them. We need to rethink this!
Hiruzen: Kage-bunshin no jutsu.
[He creates 4 clones]
4 clones: Doton: Mudslide!
[The Juubi's feet are all covered in slippery mud and is unable to focus. The Biju-dama fizzles and the Juubi tumbles.]
4 clones: Doton: Endless Swamp
[One-third of the Juubi sinks beneath the earth.]
Choji: Wow, the Third is awesome!! He made 4 clones and covered the whol--
Ino: Shut it you idiot! Wait for commands from Shikamaru!
Shikamaru: Ino, I need you to be the my eyes again. Choji, I am gonna use your body for a distraction.. don't worry, my shadow will keep you out of danger.

Sai: I'm glad not to be in their team, although, they seem to be more tolerant of each other..
Juugo: *Sasuke... what are you planning?*

Sakura: Naruto, ask Gamakichi to fill the swamp with more oil! Hurry!
[Gamakichi shoots a stream of oil, coating the swamp with a thick layer]
Sasuke: *I know where she is going with this*
Sakura: Sasuke, fire your kato--
Sasuke: I know! Katon: Goukakyuu no jutsu!
Juubi: [in flames] ROOOAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!
Naruto: Amazing....
Sakura: Naruto!!
Naruto: Right! Fuuton: Rasenshuriken!

[Juubi roars immensely in the large fiery swamp]

Guy: Its roar.. is over.. whelming..
[ A swirl appears and Kakashi comes out barely breathing, holding Obito in his arms]
Guy: Way to go Kakashi! Your youth is still ali-- Ahhhh! Medic!!
[A medical team rushes to Kakashi. Obito is thrown on the ground]
[Obito swirls and then appears near Madara]
Kakashi: !!! Shit! How...

Madara: It is about time! You didn't even kill him!
Obito: Shut it! I will make sure I am the one to end him! hmm?... who is this guy?
Hashirama: I'm Hashirama.. nice to mee--
Obito: I have to thank you Hashirama. Your cells helped keep me alive. Infact, this is second tragedy I escaped because of you.
Hashirama: :( *If I had known my vitality to be this strong, I would have killed myself back when I had an excuse....*
Madara: Shall we?
Obito: We need to break that barrier first.

[Booooooom!!! Obito, Madara and Hashirama's wood clone go flying!!]
Kiba: Shikamaru is truly a genius! Thinking of adding me to your Meatball Tank is genius!
Choji: Shikamaru is my inspiratio--
[Grab! Large panel of Obito grabbing Choji by the throat]
Obito: A deadly mistake.. trash!
Choji: Ackk!.. Let.. go....
[Pierce!!!]

[A double page panel shows a lightning sword with black flames going through Choji and Obito!!]

[[ What does this mean?? Sasuke finally kills Obito?? Will Choji die?!! ]]

Last edited:
Reactions: NowsTheTime

ntel

Banned
Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I actually enjoyed it...btw its not Tobi its been confirmed its Obito,Also I dont think any of the K11 will be dying any time soon,why? Because Kishi has too much characters to focus on Kages,Alliance,Obito,Naruto,Kakashi etc etc.

Also if Kakashi wounded Obito a fatal wound why did he throw him back on the battle field so he can create more harm? :p

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
not bad but what does tobi have to do with chouji
Similarly to Danzo and Karin....Choji happens to be a victim of circumstance.

Anyways a pretty dark read....I can't see Kakashi being ok with a giant shrunken ripping through his stomach....and considering Obito was unphased Kakashi's shot to the heart....I see things being dark for Kakashi.

While it was smart to have Hinata watch Madara....it seems pointless considering s Mokuton bunshin would be st the ready as well as.Madara's arrogance lately makes sneak attacks unlikely.

The combo attack was sweet though!

Thanks for the read.

Dayco

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
not bad but what does tobi have to do with chouji
I thought it would be good to add a character death cliffhanger and also showing Sasuke's evil side to all.
With regards to Choji, I think that his potential death or otherwise would have a great impact.. especially if it is Sasuke behind it.

nice episode....love the way yhu made obito invisible...
Thanks! As a villain, I thought Obito should be deceptive about his act rather than emotional :)

why are we calling him tobi still we know who he is
It's only Naruto calling him Tobi. I figured that Naruto may still be used to that name since there was no time for his ID to stick in his mind.

Dayco

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Similarly to Danzo and Karin....Choji happens to be a victim of circumstance.

Anyways a pretty dark read....I can't see Kakashi being ok with a giant shrunken ripping through his stomach....and considering Obito was unphased Kakashi's shot to the heart....I see things being dark for Kakashi.

While it was smart to have Hinata watch Madara....it seems pointless considering s Mokuton bunshin would be st the ready as well as.Madara's arrogance lately makes sneak attacks unlikely.

The combo attack was sweet though!

Thanks for the read.
Good points.

Glad you enjoyed it :D

amymohan

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I like this prediction...the one when naruto said sasuke "you have nice eyes did u use them to see who is yor real clan" that was AWESOME...

but u have missed some info like
Gamakichi is not water type
If obito is hurt then how could he fight....and the winner kakashi doing nothing...
Sasuke killed choji after saying that he would become hokage....thats not acceptable...he is not so foolish...

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'd just hope that it's not chouji that would die because team 10 has already lost enough people they held dear in the span of a year alone. First Asuma. Then shikaku and inoichi. Now chouj? Also, why did Sai say that he was glad to not be apart of team 10? Team 10 has the best teamwork of all of Konoha 11.

Dayco

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I'd just hope that it's not chouji that would die because team 10 has already lost enough people they held dear in the span of a year alone. First Asuma. Then shikaku and inoichi. Now chouj? Also, why did Sai say that he was glad to not be apart of team 10? Team 10 has the best teamwork of all of Konoha 11.
Chouji's potential death would have a greater emotional impact on the characters and the audience in that circumstance since he is more likable than Kiba. Chouji was the perfect choice for me. Also, he didn't die yet! The whole of that twist is Sasuke's dark nature.

Sai's comment was due to Ino shouting at Chouji lol, nothing else.